Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

test / deca

(1/3) > >>

chuckie:
when the hell is this stuff gonna kick in???? i've been taking test (250 mg) / deca (200 mg) on mondays and again on thursdays... i just started my fourth week yesterday... what am i supposed to feel??? i thought i'd be having alot of energy....

muscle19:
since they are both long esters, it will kick in around 4-6 wks for it to be noticable, i bet u have gained a little so far but it will REALLY kick in soon. justr be patient and let the good times roll.

muscle

chuckie:
yeah, i have been gaining a little bit... but i thought it was from all the damm water i've been drinking... not to mention, all them protein shakes.... just seems i was expecting something completely different... u know, u hear steroids and u imagine, a guy with an incredible amount of energy and that crazy look in his eyes... i've been on it for 3 and a half weeks and i still have to force myself to the gym... once i'm there it isn't to bad, i have good work out sessions.....but i just don't have that eagerness to wanna get there....by the way, nolva... i've been taking 10 mg every day... since my 2nd week began... is that normal... 

sportingsteroids:
just wait 6 weeks and u will see results

chuckie:
i'm wondering when i'm gonna start feeling some results... these shots aren't getting any easier...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version