Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1227409 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #5400 on: May 01, 2022, 01:31:00 AM »
These are the same degenerate perverts that defend Rocco Siffredi. I should be grateful for that sick fuck - he has so sufficiently turned me off from fucking, I will never get an STD, at least.

Matt, you continue to be the forums biggest loser.

He is the perpetual victim. If he's not feeling aggrieved when he wakes up he scours the internet for some new bullshit that will never impact his life and bitches about it incessantly.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5401 on: May 05, 2022, 01:03:43 AM »
Re: Changing Jobs In 2 Weeks

Well, I am taking up a new job so i'll not be around much during the next few weeks

Big whoopie, you ape-armed cock captain.

A coconut-head rectum excavator.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5402 on: May 05, 2022, 02:20:58 AM »
Re: Changing Jobs In 2 Weeks

Hahahahaha

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #5404 on: May 10, 2022, 07:19:57 AM »
^^

:D
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5405 on: May 11, 2022, 03:08:07 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5406 on: May 12, 2022, 09:41:46 AM »
Matt’s posts always give off little dick energy.  Between his lay about nature, ADHD, and creepy obsession with all things gay, you just sort of know that it all stems from having a tiny penis. 

I get the impression it’s so small that when he puts it in a girl, her immune system attempts to fight it off.  Foreplay for Matt must be giving the girl an anti depressant before undressing himself to prepare her for the disappointment with the upcoming 22 seconds of Adderall fueled human sewing machine genitalia demonstration.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5407 on: May 12, 2022, 09:46:26 AM »
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5408 on: May 12, 2022, 09:52:11 AM »
I guess there is only one thing to say Taffin bro:

try harder  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5410 on: May 16, 2022, 12:08:40 PM »
All joking aside, what is your book about?

I find it curious that noone's asked so far. You've told us the title, but what are the contents?

too complex for a post

I reveal in detail the true nature of us as human beings, the nature and functions of the 90 something percent of the brain and mind we do not use, what that 97% "junk" DNA really IS, design and functions, our true spiritual nature, the energetic structure of our being, the mind-patterns behind our bodies, relationships, names, illnesses, true nature of human sexuality, true nature of women, of men, children and parents, dreams, dream analysis, dream dictionary,

practical manual for opening up DNA, exercises to activate the pineal, looking in the past, in other lives, in other dimensions, scanning or remote viewing, human colors and universal archetypes that emanate from our mind-patterns (not the jungian definition), and many other more complex spiritual concepts presented in a more literary savvy manner. I included also a little poem written by me.

I know getbiggers will apreciate this:

... I dedicated the book to such and such and gave thanx and ended with the following : " I would also like to thank myself, whithout whom none of this would have been possible".  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5411 on: May 16, 2022, 02:22:27 PM »
upon further investigation by Brother Josh re: girlfriend confirming his need to be pegged, along with the recent evidence of a professional 'selfie ring' (normally used for Only Fans content providers),

his emerging Adderall addiction, and the fact that there appears to be no obvious reason for the high level of income of our dear bhanky, it seems highly likely that he is indeed being paid to perform a variety of greasy acts to support his crohnorexic addictions

Conclusion - irreversible nipple enlargement  :-\ :'(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5412 on: May 18, 2022, 12:17:08 AM »
Re: where is josh?

is his manic episode over?
big mouth back in hiding? no free wifi?
still waiting to be ruined

If he was up your ass with baseball cleats on you`d know where he was you spastic twat.
You can`t even string together a proper sentence ....looks like you`re writing a fucking Haiku....douchbag.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5413 on: May 21, 2022, 01:04:53 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5414 on: May 22, 2022, 10:57:28 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5415 on: May 22, 2022, 11:05:15 AM »

The heavy breathing on that was hilarious ;D
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5416 on: May 27, 2022, 12:41:15 AM »
IMO, Rocco should be executed.

For the crime of shoving his shit-smelling cock in a woman.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5417 on: May 27, 2022, 01:16:36 AM »
Quote from: bhank on May 24, 2022, 12:15:45 PM
I have seen your eating post you dont know shit about eating correctly fucking starvation ratios with ice tea gtfo

I eat skinless boneless chicken breasts,lean beef,fish,eggs and eggwhites,tuna,whey shakes pre and post workout in water,rice,baked potatoes,oatmeal,natty PB,olive oil,cream of wheat,rice cakes,yogurt,cottage cheese,and plenty of water.

Compared to your sloppy puke looking sausage and biscuits with gravy,subs laden with mayo,hotwings,pizza,soda,gatorade,cookies,ice cream, and pie,peach cobbler, one of your staple go to meals and the list of fast food crap too numerous to mention....you decide who knows more about what to eat especially when you have a heart attack and edema from failing kidneys genius.

Most pro bodybuilders eat along the same lines that I do,watch their videos......trust me,they do not eat like you on a regular basis.

I eat my fair share of cheat meals but all you eat is cheat meals......and you train like a kunt....no dedication at all....just GH and gear to counter the effect of eating like a 5 year old.

Get real or get lost.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5418 on: May 27, 2022, 01:47:48 AM »
BMWs from any year are good. I'm not a BMW enthusiast. I just liked the particular styling of that car. I did own a 2000 328i years ago. Nice balance of sport and luxury.

I've had all sorts of cars. 350z, Challenger R/T, Lexus ES300, Jeep Patriot....new and used.

Do you go on auto trader and filter all models built for lesbians within a 25 mile radius?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5419 on: May 27, 2022, 09:48:45 AM »
Could you live with this dime-piece?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5420 on: May 30, 2022, 02:31:35 AM »
Re: Goodrum has a boyfriend

I've had one for 3 years...he's moving away to Virginia next week so we are spending Memorial day together.  Completed his Masters and landed a job as some robotics engineer....guessing the race should be quite obvious
You folks need to realize that i've not been with Vissy in like 8 years....i've long moved on and so should everyone else

Asian?

Ding ding ding!!

Is that his full name?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5421 on: June 03, 2022, 11:28:01 PM »

Hankins, you should start making Derek Anthony style videos. He is another that didn't care for our advices similarly.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5422 on: June 06, 2022, 12:23:06 AM »
try being a real man  and be truthful
having no integrity is why your in your situation

Really???  So, if i had a conversation with your ex-wife in Boise...what do you think she would tell me???
And be careful how you answer that question

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5423 on: June 08, 2022, 03:16:39 AM »
Melvin likes to post things that will make some people think he is smart. He posted that his IQ was 131...1 point less than qualifying for Mensa. Then he told us he was awarded a PhD and that he was working on his thesis for a second PhD.

He truly does know how to pile the bullshit higher and deeper! Remember when he was offered a job in Nairobi? All bs designed to make him look important. He wasn't about to go anywhere. I recall a few months ago he was going to play the stock market as a way to make some quick money. Years ago his bank manager was licking his lips at the prospect of getting Melvin's business when he was about to open a studio on a reservation.

Didn't happen of course. Another time he posted about renting a cobweb infested premise for peanuts to open a studio of some sort. Nope, that didn't happen, either. All bullshit day and night. He used to promote prepaid legal deals and once tripped going up some steps at a prepaid legal convention. All these online stores and he still sorts out angry customers' problems with his phone company.

The only job he suited was guarding prisoners. Eventually he had to leave that place no doubt because he got treated the same as on Getbig. No matter where he goes his personality goes with him and the buffoonery continues. I don't watch his internet videos because what on earth has he got to offer. I did watch his debate with Vegan Gaines where Melvin got tongue-tied and came out an uninformed dope. Oh, I forgot, he did acquire some certificates and now is so proud of them that he puts them on his handle at Getbig.

Did you know Melvin boasted that he is related to a professional bodybuilder? Melvin won't say who this professional is and the pro won't admit he is related to Goodrum! About 20 years ago he figured that bodybuilding would be something he would be good at. He posted like he was some insider in the industry. Of course he bagged many people here. Eventually someone told him to post a photo and when he did people laughed out loud. He entered a couple bodybuilding shows and came last in his class.

One time there were only two competitors so he cherishes that second place trophy. I mean, who would post those internet fitness and nutrition certificates on the wall at home? Sure, we all credit Melvin with his determination to make money. Unfortunately we haven't witnessed much in that department, either. He is prone to exaggerate his financial standing.

He was going to get $200,000 in valuables and cash when he turned 40. Well, he figured out he could be anyone he wanted on the internet because who could contradict him? I consider him a low-life and asshole because of things he did to Derek Anthony and myself. He always posts that I haven't achieved much in life but goodness me what has Melvin achieved? He is a Getbig legend but for all the wrong reasons!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5424 on: June 10, 2022, 03:10:49 AM »
I'm not sure if ZeroPatience should be making fun of B. Hank.

Last I checked, the girlfriend of B. Hank doesn't lick his asshole?  ??? ??? Fucking disgusting.  :-X :-X

But in all seriousness, ZeroPatience is a cool dude, but why come back out of nowhere to post, basically just to slam B. Hank? I mean - 50 posts in the past four years, basically, and he felt the need to start a thread just to trash B. Hank?
I don't know...it's just not cool to me.