Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

<< < (3/8) > >>

iron boy:

--- Quote from: pellius on April 12, 2016, 05:31:19 PM ---My dog is pretty intelligent. Does he have a soul? I use those glue traps for rats and it works pretty well. But not for this one rat. It manage to drag itself against a fence and by crawling through the opening of the fence pull itself free. All that was left in the trap was a clump of fur. That's pretty smart. Does a rat have a soul? Roaches now avoid those traps I set for them. I actually see them walk around the traps even though there's food in the middle. They've learned that they will get trapped in them. That's pretty intelligent. Do cockroaches have souls?

--- End quote ---

yes there is soul in dogs, cockroaches, cats, pigs etc. and there are total 8.4 million forms of life.

OB1:

--- Quote from: iron boy on April 13, 2016, 08:49:51 AM ---yes there is soul in dogs, cockroaches, cats, pigs etc. and there are total 8.4 million forms of life.

--- End quote ---

8.4 million... far too less.

iron boy:
special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

Ropo:

--- Quote from: pellius on April 12, 2016, 05:31:19 PM ---My dog is pretty intelligent. Does he have a soul? I use those glue traps for rats and it works pretty well. But not for this one rat. It manage to drag itself against a fence and by crawling through the opening of the fence pull itself free. All that was left in the trap was a clump of fur. That's pretty smart. Does a rat have a soul? Roaches now avoid those traps I set for them. I actually see them walk around the traps even though there's food in the middle. They've learned that they will get trapped in them. That's pretty intelligent. Do cockroaches have souls?

--- End quote ---

Well, new study's have proved that chimps have reach the point in their evolution where they start to show clear signs of religious behaviour. Do they have a soul? I mean, if smartest of apes and dumbest of humans have same behaviour, will they soon sit side by side in the church? Did God create also the chimps in His own image?  ;D

iron boy:

--- Quote from: OB1 on September 16, 2016, 01:56:11 PM ---8.4 million... far too less.

--- End quote ---

but how many you have seen ? can you name some ? you cant name more then 2 hundred alright let us accept 1000 forms of spicies. so why do you think that it is an small number ? are you able to name all of them ? can you do it ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version