Author Topic: IM not afraid to lose the mr. getbig contest new progress though  (Read 42923 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: IM not afraid to lose the mr. getbig contest new progress though
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2006, 12:06:34 PM »
I am interested in collaborating with Daddywaddy on making a thread like this and possibly having us train together.  He is not far from me at all.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2006, 01:26:29 PM »
I am interested in collaborating with Daddywaddy on making a thread like this and possibly having us train together.  He is not far from me at all.

I think it would be a good united states citizen good deed type of thing to do, and good for our spirtual karma 'what goes around comes around' when we help people. Me and Adonis have earned our spot in 'Heaven' we dont want to see idiots wasting there time anymore. I used to listen about taking 400 grams of protien nonsense, i remember doing extra painting jobs in highschool to pay for expensive buckets of protien, what a waste but i did learn. we should really help all of the people out there beleiving the 'true lies'
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2006, 01:34:47 PM »
we will definitly train together adonis no doubt im thinking what would be a good idea once we both have really dieted down to the fullest shoot a training video and actually film us  doing some sick ass workouts, ive got some crazy workouts that i would like you to try. i dont think anyone has ever seen a truly intense workout. when i want to have a rediculous workout beleive it or not i will drink a 2 liter soda to keep me amped all the way through a really intense 2-3 hour workout no bullshit type workout, short rest periods, only taking time out to unload and load weights. i had a friend workout with me really tuff dude he would be on the incline i would be on the flat we would go at it 15 minutes then we would switch then another 15, then do the same thing on the hammer strenghts incline/decline rotate 15 minutes a peice light weights (propabably hitting failure atleast 30-50 times during the 15 minutes section) i think there was a 10-25 minute gap in there too talking n unloadin weight but total probably hit failure well over 200 times!!!! insane! but the 15 minute thing was strict and we didnt stop more than 5-10 seconds when we hit failure.
A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2006, 02:02:49 PM »
holy fuck.
$

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2006, 07:00:34 PM »
Daddywaddy, you look good, but you havent improved imho in your pics  ??? they all look the same. But you do look good.

Hit the chinup for some more lat width becuase you lok narrow in that fron doublebicep

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2006, 07:51:19 PM »
Daddywaddy, you look good, but you havent improved imho in your pics  ??? they all look the same. But you do look good.

Hit the chinup for some more lat width becuase you lok narrow in that fron doublebicep

spare me of your advice...

im steadily losing bodyfat, im not going to fully carb up because i want to keep losing bodyfat... Remember i am Legendary
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2006, 09:02:56 PM »
how the hell do you guys workout for hours at a time? i did a chest/shoulder day today and after 30 minutes i was so tightly pumped/maxed out that i could barely move my arms above shoulder level. do you use the 5 pound weights or what? what do u accomplish in 2-3 hours that i dont accomplish in 30 minutes? show me the light!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2006, 09:07:25 PM »
John, I suggest you make the Y board a place you visit often. These bro's are going to be dropping serious knowledge that any trainer would be a fool to ignore.
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2006, 01:39:42 PM »
how the hell do you guys workout for hours at a time? i did a chest/shoulder day today and after 30 minutes i was so tightly pumped/maxed out that i could barely move my arms above shoulder level. do you use the 5 pound weights or what? what do u accomplish in 2-3 hours that i dont accomplish in 30 minutes? show me the light!

ill workout 2 hours not 3. but 3 would be cool though
A

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2006, 02:21:36 PM »
we will definitly train together adonis no doubt im thinking what would be a good idea once we both have really dieted down to the fullest shoot a training video and actually film us  doing some sick ass workouts, ive got some crazy workouts that i would like you to try. i dont think anyone has ever seen a truly intense workout. when i want to have a rediculous workout beleive it or not i will drink a 2 liter soda to keep me amped all the way through a really intense 2-3 hour workout no bullshit type workout, short rest periods, only taking time out to unload and load weights. i had a friend workout with me really tuff dude he would be on the incline i would be on the flat we would go at it 15 minutes then we would switch then another 15, then do the same thing on the hammer strenghts incline/decline rotate 15 minutes a peice light weights (propabably hitting failure atleast 30-50 times during the 15 minutes section) i think there was a 10-25 minute gap in there too talking n unloadin weight but total probably hit failure well over 200 times!!!! insane! but the 15 minute thing was strict and we didnt stop more than 5-10 seconds when we hit failure.
You look great and your training methods obviously work for you [except your back routine :-\], but there is no way you are reaching failure "200" times. That is bullshit. Keep up the good work though

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2006, 02:23:50 PM »
hahahahahahaha you like fingers in your ass
$

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2006, 02:34:51 PM »
Why are you here? You don't even work out :-\

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2006, 02:49:03 PM »
I work out. However this isn't a board for men who like their ass's fingered. So why are YOU here?
$

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2006, 02:53:33 PM »
UKGold wants his rectum to feel the fantastic vibration of that multi-stringed guitar.
just push some weight!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2006, 03:05:02 PM »
You don't work out.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2006, 04:04:38 PM »
spare me of your advice...

im steadily losing bodyfat, im not going to fully carb up because i want to keep losing bodyfat... Remember i am Legendary

Your not, wake up and smell the coffee...  :P

AVBG

« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2006, 04:07:05 PM »
Your not, wake up and smell the coffee...  :P

Daddywaddy, should attach himself to a chinup bar until his arms falls off or he develop some width (thickness wouldnt hurt too) - or whatever happens first  ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2006, 05:11:03 AM »
You don't work out.

Yes, it's painfully obvious I don't train from 12" of my forearm exposed.
$

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2006, 11:18:36 AM »
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the type of training that builds champions.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2006, 11:19:35 AM »
hahahahahahaha you like fingers in your ass

fingers? hahaha, more like a 12 inch strap on.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2006, 11:27:41 AM »
fingers? hahaha, more like a 12 inch strap on.

sarcasm are you implying that no matter what insult UK GOLD says he will always be known as a dirty English bi sexual who prefers objects shoved in his rectum?
$

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2006, 05:48:38 AM »
Ha ha ha

Alex23

« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2006, 12:23:02 PM »
Swimming or a boyband.

Your only options

Quit playing games with my heart.... with my heart

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2006, 08:00:55 AM »
nice physique, but did u superimpose your head onto that body?  ???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2018, 05:40:07 PM »
i know im so unbeleivably built that i must prove it, whats next a drug test sonny boy? but here you go

Indeed.
Q