Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

How much test with Var

(1/3) > >>

Eat2Grow:
Getting ready to run Var (pharmaQo) from the U.K. to cut for 4th of July.
Not my first cycle, just never used Var before. Planning on 20mg for 3 days, 30mg for 3 then 40mg to finish the 6 weeks.
200mg test all 6 weeks. Is that enough test?
I'm 5"10 203lbs, naturally lean, and 10mg pills.
44 yrs old
I think that is everything. 

Christo:

--- Quote from: Eat2Grow on May 21, 2021, 03:48:16 PM ---Getting ready to run Var (pharmaQo) from the U.K. to cut for 4th of July.
Not my first cycle, just never used Var before. Planning on 20mg for 3 days, 30mg for 3 then 40mg to finish the 6 weeks.
200mg test all 6 weeks. Is that enough test?
I'm 5"10 203lbs, naturally lean, and 10mg pills.
44 yrs old
I think that is everything.

--- End quote ---

My personal opinion; 250 test (8-10 weeks) + 30 mg anavar ( 6  weeks) will do the job for you.

ThisisOverload:
Why only Test for 6 weeks?

It takes that long to see any real benefits from Test.

Var for 6 weeks is fine.

If you are "cutting" you need to focus on your diet, not your drugs.

Var isn't going to make you lean. That's broscience.

It can make you look "hard" when you are already below 10% BF. A lot of drugs do that.

I've always used Var for strength gains. 60mg per day will make you strong as an ox.

Eat2Grow:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on May 22, 2021, 04:51:35 PM ---Why only Test for 6 weeks?

It takes that long to see any real benefits from Test.

Var for 6 weeks is fine.

If you are "cutting" you need to focus on your diet, not your drugs.

Var isn't going to make you lean. That's broscience.

It can make you look "hard" when you are already below 10% BF. A lot of drugs do that.

I've always used Var for strength gains. 60mg per day will make you strong as an ox.

--- End quote ---

I'm not taking Test ONLY for 6 weeks, just using 200mg for 6 weeks then probably up to 400 after I come off Var.
And I have a good diet. I run around 10 to 15% bf year round, hence the naturally lean comment.

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Eat2Grow on May 22, 2021, 08:28:24 PM ---I'm not taking Test ONLY for 6 weeks, just using 200mg for 6 weeks then probably up to 400 after I come off Var.
And I have a good diet. I run around 10 to 15% bf year round, hence the naturally lean comment.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version