Author Topic: NASCAR Suspends Driver for liking George Floyd Tweet  (Read 436 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: NASCAR Suspends Driver for liking George Floyd Tweet
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2023, 10:49:04 AM »
Hopefully the driver is from a small town because he definitely will overturn the suspension and will not cave to the media, who use Black symbols like Floyd to their benefit and can destroy anyone's reputation and finances at will, including Blacks, who they 'ulterior-motivatedly' promote as gods with the intention of desecrating Western culture.

Edit: This is sarcasm. I know the driver caved.

::)

-------------

In other news(nothing to do with Nascar):

How many want to bet Jamie Foxx didn't delete this tweet and isn't in a Ye-level fear of having his career taken away unless he makes amends, in an embarrassingly groveling manner, to his masters...and that's after he suffered the brutal months-long complications of being Pfizer-raped under the threat of losing work by the same masters.

Btw, the killing Jesus thing is the dumbest thing possible to accuse his masters of, that's buying into the kosher-abrahamic matrix which they scripted and says they were chosen by god and also somehow have the power to kill whatever made everything in the universe.  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2023, 11:12:17 AM »
Hopefully the driver is from a small town because he definitely will overturn the suspension and will not cave to the media, who use Black symbols like Floyd to their benefit and can destroy anyone's reputation and finances at will, including Blacks, who they 'ulterior-motivatedly' promote as gods with the intention of desecrating Western culture.

-------------

In other news(nothing to do with Nascar):

How many want to bet Jamie Foxx didn't delete this tweet and isn't in a Ye-level fear of having his career taken away unless he makes amends, in an embarrassingly groveling manner, to his masters.

He already apologized for his actions so this case was already an open and shut case. 

Fact is that he's a sponsored athlete and his actions would affect those sponsorship deals.   

As dar as Jamie Foxx is concerned, he's getting a lot of backlash too.

Sorry...no tortilla😁

A

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 11:22:17 AM »
He already apologized for his actions so this case was already an open and shut case. 

Fact is that he's a sponsored athlete and his actions would affect those sponsorship deals.   

As dar as Jamie Foxx is concerned, he's getting a lot of backlash too.

Sorry...no tortilla😁

I know that Foxx got backlash and that both Foxx and the driver apologized. That's my point. They both have masters to serve or else lose everything.

Re-read my post. I use sarcasm throughout it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2023, 11:27:17 AM »
I’d like to see all of the fucking redneck racists just say fuck it, and do to nascar what folks did to Bud Light. See if they try that in a Fall gown.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2023, 11:53:22 AM »
I’d like to see all of the fucking redneck racists just say fuck it, and do to nascar what folks did to Bud Light. See if they try that in a Fall gown.

Or with their Balls Down

Q