Author Topic: Bhank is 238lbs  (Read 25123 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Bhank is 238lbs
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2021, 01:00:17 PM »
Back in the day at our old gym,I saw Jeff King weighing 300-305 pounds.................. ..not  bloated mess at all and carried his weight well with an upbeat attitude towards everyone.

Never had a health issue as far as I know.

And he didn`t have pitting edema, a beginners type warrior attitude nor did he have a bobblehead.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2021, 01:01:53 PM »
Seeing a shrink might help too.

I mean doing all the reckless shit is all well and if you have no dependants, but when you have a kid that you're going through all this ex drama to have a relationship with, it all seems counter intuitive.

Either live your life and forget about the kid, or swallow your pride and shrink down so you can be there for the kid.

or up the dose.. i think you are few finishing touches away from winning a local show.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2021, 01:10:25 PM »
I`m thinkig of bring back my old forum.....hasn`t been used in years but there`s some great stuff on there I will do a revamp and redisgne it.

If interested sign up at Weights on The Web (I know I know)  LOL  ;D

Anyway I have plans to make it far better for every apect of the iron game as well as other sports.

will contact my old mods.....if dead or not interested I `m taking suggestions from getbiggers.

Will try to get Jeff King,Aceto,Matt Dufrene,Artie Prince Rich Roy, Jim Jarvis, Dave Mastorakis, Jim Ganley ,Joe Roark, and Joe Mullins, Ronnie Mangum,Rick Poston, Doug Brignole, Skip Robinon,Manuel Perry,Ray Wilson,Dwayne Brodwzy, Casey Kucharsyk Carl Richards. Avesher, Bob Chic, Jim Rockell,Shizzo, Just Plane Jane,Henda, Vince Good rum,Kwon.Bhank,Darren Avery ,Iron Nat,Body Buildah, and many more just to name a few.

If I missed anyone it was just an oversight.

Of course I want you animals there too   ;D

It`s up to them but In have known or had an online rapport with most of these guy forever as well as many others.

Here` the link.....it looks archaic now but I have big plans.

Not to replace getbig as that is impossible jut another place to post,fuck around,and hare knowledge.

https://timwescott.proboards.com/thread/5935/guy-old-gym?page=2

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #203 on: July 26, 2021, 01:14:48 PM »
I`m thinkig of bring back my old forum.....hasn`t been used in years but there`s some great stuff on there I will do a revamp and redisgne it.

anyway I have plans to make it far better for every apect of the iron game as well as otrher sports.

will contact my old mods.....if dead or not interested I `m taking suggestions from getbiggers.

Will try to get King,Aceto,Matt Dufrene,Artie Prince Rich Roy Jim Jarvis, Dave Mastorakis, Jim Ganley ,Joe Roark, and Joe Mullins, Ronnie Mangum,Rick Poston, Doug Brignole, kip Robinon,Manuel Perry,Ray Wilson, Carl Richards. just to name a few.

It`s up to them but In have known or had an online rapport with most of these guy forever as well as many others.

Here` the link.....it look archaic now but I have big plan.

It was a great forum at one time...

I spoke to DMass the other day, he had hip surgery and is recovering well. (Just walking for now, was using a walker for a bit at 1st).
He will be back to the weights (machines) soon...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: July 26, 2021, 01:19:36 PM »
It was a great forum at one time...

I spoke to DMass the other day, he had hip surgery and is recovering well. (Just walking for now, was using a walker for a bit at 1st).
He will be back to the weights (machines) soon...
Thank bro.

I hate to hear that about Dave.....a childhood idol........I

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #205 on: July 26, 2021, 01:26:47 PM »

Anyway I have plans to make it far better for every apect of the iron game as well as other sports.

Will try to get Jeff King,Aceto,Matt Dufrene,Artie Prince Rich Roy, Jim Jarvis, Dave Mastorakis, Jim Ganley ,Joe Roark, and Joe Mullins, Ronnie Mangum,Rick Poston, Doug Brignole, Skip Robinon,Manuel Perry,Ray Wilson,Dwayne Brodwzy, Casey Kucharsyk Carl Richards. Avesher, Bob Chic, Jim Rockell,Shizzo, Just Plane Jane,Henda, Vince Good rum,Kwon.Bhank,Darren Avery ,Iron Nat,Body Buildah, and many more just to name a few.

If I missed anyone it was just an oversight.

Of course I want you animals there too   ;D

Here` the link.....it looks archaic now but I have big plans.

Not to replace getbig as that is impossible jut another place to post,fuck around,and hare knowledge.

Awesome.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: July 26, 2021, 01:30:25 PM »
I cant seem to post in my last post up above but I`ll call Dave tonight and see how he`s doing.........great guy.

Also gotta` invite Jeff Preston,Dr. J,Grant Henderson,OMR,McWay, pellius.....etc. etc.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: July 26, 2021, 02:28:51 PM »
I cant seem to post in my last post up above but I`ll call Dave tonight and see how he`s doing.........great guy.

Also gotta` invite Jeff Preston,Dr. J,Grant Henderson,OMR,McWay.....etc. etc.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2021, 02:34:31 PM »
What are ya` blind ???

You`re name is listed   

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: July 26, 2021, 02:40:53 PM »
What are ya` blind ???

You`re name is listed

Sorry, I stopped reading after “Shizzo.”

Thank you !

I promise not to post about pitting edema or aids related hiccups.

Hi Wes !   🙋‍♀️

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #210 on: July 26, 2021, 02:56:03 PM »
Is that in or out of the coffin?   ;)

It’s the weigh ins from the morgue, when the mortician has to weigh the dead body

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #211 on: July 26, 2021, 03:07:01 PM »
:D :D  :D  :D

Its sad how utterly delusional and ignorant people like this are.  He would need an ambulance within 30 minutes of anything requiring even a modicum of effort of the things we do.   But let him carry on with this entertainment.  It won't last much longer at this rate.   . . . .  .

You do realize I surf and snowboard and mountain bike right? I am watching the scale but I am in shape

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: July 26, 2021, 03:08:43 PM »
Your goal should be pursuing health and overall fitness (Strength, endurance, mobility, injury avoidance, cardio), not a look in the mirror (F you Mike O-TREN you lying sack of S~! scamming and lying to people).

At our age (46 in my case) the mirror don't mean jack fng S if yo can't do basic things like endurance, pull ups, calesthestics,  walk/run for a moderate distance, etc. 

Seek overall fitness and health, not bs numbers on a scale and day by day mirror nonsense. 

;)

I have been doing all that for decades I am in shape. I surf kiteboard free dive snowboard etc etc shit I did a 5 minute breath hold and 100 foot dive for my free diving certification

Please stop claiming fitness as your excuse to look like shit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: July 26, 2021, 03:09:45 PM »
You dont have Crohns, if you did you would be able to spell it.

Again you think Crohns is somethign you would like to pretend to have I have multiple medications for it hell i have a damn apt with my Gastro Tomorrow dude killed me last time I went in for a endoscopy had to call the medics to revive me I was dead on the table

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 26, 2021, 03:18:30 PM »
Does anyone here know anything a little edema is hardly a major medical issue. In fact I would say it is a sign you are doing something right raising your natural HGH levels through supplementation peptides prayers and vitamins.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8772586/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1826008/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11932310/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: July 26, 2021, 03:22:57 PM »
If I left my health to the Doctors I would be on a cane today

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #216 on: July 26, 2021, 03:24:49 PM »
Does anyone here know anything a little edema is hardly a major medical issue. In fact I would say it is a sign you are doing something right raising your natural HGH levels through supplementation peptides prayers and vitamins.

43 with health conditions and slamming gear! Hillbilly c unt and you don’t need to live in the hills to be a hillbilly c unt. Fucking Tard!
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 26, 2021, 03:25:22 PM »
Again you think Crohns is somethign you would like to pretend to have I have multiple medications for it hell i have a damn apt with my Gastro Tomorrow dude killed me last time I went in for a endoscopy had to call the medics to revive me I was dead on the table

This explains your current behaviour. Get some professional help (not pills)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 26, 2021, 03:30:24 PM »
43 with health conditions and slamming gear! Hillbilly c unt and you don’t need to live in the hills to be a hillbilly c unt. Fucking Tard!

I only use my Dr prescribed medications. I do not slam gear. I am sorry I have an autoimmune disease that effects my digestion. I train hard so that I can counteract knee problems and keep my legs strong so I can snowboard this winter. Everyone shits on my legs but they have actually made the most progress.

It is sad I have to continually justify my motivation to train on a board called Getbig so many of you have lost your way. I get it you got old and didn't get big and now you think it is over time to do yoga and eat kale. Fuck that noise Getbig

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: July 26, 2021, 03:33:52 PM »

This stupidity has become tedious.

I thought this crybaby quit the board ?

Didn’t he meltdown and run away in his 90+ page attention whoring thread ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: July 26, 2021, 03:35:12 PM »
This stupidity has become tedious.

I thought this crybaby quit the board ?

Didn’t he meltdown and run away in his 90+ page attention whoring thread ?

Stupidity so far this board has convinced me I am the only one fucking here who knows what he is talking about. Can anyone else here take their body up or down 20lbs in a couple days? Has anyone else added 35 solid lbs in the last year in their 40s? Has anyone else turned back a major surgery they were told they needed to walk again? Is anyone else suffering from whiplash herniated disc and an autoimmune disorder plus injuries while trainign and adding 35lbs of muscle in a year to a trained 43 year old body all from their 300 square foot home gym? Fuck No so sit back and wait for the next update

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: July 26, 2021, 03:38:44 PM »
Sorry, I stopped reading after “Shizzo.”

Thank you !

I promise not to post about pitting edema or aids related hiccups.

Hi Wes !   🙋‍♀️
LOL  ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #222 on: July 26, 2021, 03:42:07 PM »
Stupidity so far this board has convinced me I am the only one fucking here who knows what he is talking about. Can anyone else here take their body up or down 20lbs in a couple days? Has anyone else added 35 solid lbs in the last year in their 40s? Has anyone else turned back a major surgery they were told they needed to walk again? Is anyone else suffering from whiplash herniated disc and an autoimmune disorder plus injuries while trainign and adding 35lbs of muscle in a year to a trained 43 year old body all from their 300 square foot home gym? Fuck No so sit back and wait for the next update
Bottom line is NO ONE here cares. Go to bb.com they may support your stupidity.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: July 26, 2021, 03:43:57 PM »
Bottom line is NO ONE here cares. Go to bb.com they may support your stupidity.

Back up your bullshit throw up a current pic fucking hater

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #224 on: July 26, 2021, 03:46:47 PM »

I only use my Dr prescribed medications. I do not slam gear.

Your Doc prescribes peptides..?  Interesting - there's nothing like that in the UK - you can buy them fine, but your average General Practitioner wouldn't go anywhere near them
T