Author Topic: Bhank is 238lbs  (Read 25107 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Bhank is 238lbs
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2021, 12:07:56 PM »
C'mon fellas - even I can tell that's been 'Shopped... (Badly..! ;D)

Here's a legit pic

Yes, much better.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2021, 12:17:07 PM »
Flex has got a leg-up on most competitors here.
Although it seems to be in the medical waste pile at the moment...
Bro...

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2021, 12:22:49 PM »
C'mon fellas - even I can tell that's been 'Shopped... (Badly..! ;D)

Here's a legit pic
His head is gigantic

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2021, 12:33:38 PM »
The ankles have cured themselves overnight notice this is 36 hours since I weighed in at 238lbs.Obviously I no longer weigh 238lbs as I dropped the water. Again short mini bulks is how I gain weight. Add 10lbs lose 8 again and again hell I was 224 this am waking dropped too much water rehydrating now. But when I tried to explain originally I would go up and down 20lbs every week people laughed said made no sense. Well it does make sense this is how you force the body to grow. Not 500 calories extra a day train hard then pig out until you are sick with food. Then give the body a day or 2 to digest and reset then do it again. You have to aggressively push the body if you want it to grow.

FYI since you have stated more than once that what someone weighs at any given time is their real weight, you losing 14 lbs. of actual weight in 36 hours is extraordinary to the point of being unbelievable. Now if we've talking water weight, that seems possible but not commonplace. When someone fasts for 36 hours, they can lose 5 - 8 lbs. of 'water weight' according to some experts.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2021, 03:50:56 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2021, 03:57:54 PM »
Right now Bhank is enriching his body with water and vital nutrients.

He is growing like Lou Ferrigno when he transformed into The Hulk.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2021, 03:58:18 PM »
FYI since you have stated more than once that what someone weighs at any given time is their real weight, you losing 14 lbs. of actual weight in 36 hours is extraordinary to the point of being unbelievable. Now if we've talking water weight, that seems possible but not commonplace. When someone fasts for 36 hours, they can lose 5 - 8 lbs. of 'water weight' according to some experts.

It's all water weight.

Fluids are heavy. He's just manipulating his water intake to pretend he's getting bigger.

I could drink 2 gallons of water today and jump up 16-17 pounds, by tomorrow morning it would all be gone.

He's mentally ill.

It's not a smart thing to do regularly, but i don't think spankins cares much about his health.

With diuretics i was able to drop 20 pounds in 2 days back when i was into powerlifting.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2021, 04:06:21 PM »
Right now Bhank is enriching his body with water and vital nutrients.

He is growing like Lou Ferrigno when he transformed into The Hulk.

Imagine how big Lou could have gotten if he knew about bhank's cocoon of nutrients concept.  People would have been standing in line for blocks for $20 pictures.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2021, 04:07:22 PM »
Is bhank 43, 48, or 63?

Depends on the amount of sausage he has managed to inject intra-muscularly during prayer that day
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2021, 04:08:21 PM »
Flex has got a leg-up on most competitors here.
Although it seems to be in the medical waste pile at the moment...

Bro...

x2

(but so funny I'm stealing it ;D)
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2021, 04:45:18 PM »
Bhank not addressing the glutes issue. I think he should start hitting mandatories. If he wants to be a stage bodybuilder, he should act like he's on stage.

Also just as topic of conversation, how big does Brian see himself at the end of his bodybuilding journey? What number(s) would satisfy?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2021, 04:52:33 PM »
Bhank not addressing the glutes issue. I think he should start hitting mandatories. If he wants to be a stage bodybuilder, he should act like he's on stage.

Also just as topic of conversation, how big does Brain see himself at the end of his bodybuilding journey? What number(s) would satisfy?

Agreed.  Lukas Ozladil style (make sure that SafeSearch if off there bhank ;D)

Also - what a great question

T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2021, 04:56:20 PM »

Also just as topic of conversation, how big does Brian see himself at the end of his bodybuilding journey? What number(s) would satisfy?

I'm betting nothing less than 280.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2021, 05:05:42 PM »
Bhank = Legend... ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2021, 05:47:05 PM »
Sorry guys been sick all day just got out of bed. Have not eaten today not feeling well. I took a water pill which managed to reduce the edema but not feeling well. Have dropped a lot of water feel dehydrated

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2021, 05:55:38 PM »
Sorry guys been sick all day just got out of bed. Have not eaten today not feeling well. I took a water pill which managed to reduce the edema but not feeling well. Have dropped a lot of water feel dehydrated
RIP Derek
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2021, 06:12:44 PM »

I have dropped several more pounds since this am. I m dropping too much I do not feel well.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2021, 06:18:16 PM »
what's your diuretic protocol to peak perfectly for tomorrow morning?

Lasik?
Dyazide?
Bumex?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2021, 06:20:57 PM »
Perhaps Bhank should accept that his body is most comfortable at a lighter weight. One does not want to see Bhank go out like Elvis. Bloated, stroked out on the toilet after one too many peach cobblers ;).

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2021, 06:21:39 PM »
what's your diuretic protocol to peak perfectly for tomorrow morning?

Lasik?
Dyazide?
Bumex?

Honestly veins are much more pronounced already but I feel like death. I am taking nothing at all today not even a flinstone. Need to let body get back to homeostasis. Wanted to drop 10lbs of water body dropped 20 and I am not feeling well at all. Edema is gone but now I am dehydrated

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2021, 06:26:16 PM »
A lot actually. It absolutely allows your muscles to heal faster and reduces joint and tendon pain as it lubricates your joints. Your body will be stronger and grow faster wet than dry. You need water to digest food. You need nutrients to grow. Water is anabolic. Nitrogen retention is anabolic. Estrogen is anabolic. When you start to hold water and start to blow up you will start to grow.

why not just get off the gear.

You are in your 40s what midlife crisis are your trying to run away from?

The thinning hair?
Being 40 + and single?
The $1400 a month truck payments?

No matter what cycle you run your physique its well past its prime... if it ever had one.  Decent arms/shoulders from all the oil injected into them.. legs of cripple back thinner than a post it note.

just get off the sauce get down to 190.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2021, 06:37:24 PM »
why not just get off the gear.

You are in your 40s what midlife crisis are your trying to run away from?

The thinning hair?
Being 40 + and single?
The $1400 a month truck payments?

No matter what cycle you run your physique its well past its prime... if it ever had one.  Decent arms/shoulders from all the oil injected into them.. legs of cripple back thinner than a post it note.

just get off the sauce get down to 190.

I was a very lean 195lbs last August mountain biking for a week in West Virginia. My body will always get lean again. I want to heal some injuries now. This is Getbig yes? Should we start another thread that addresses why? It is not a simple thing. Does the why even matter once you have decided to do something?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2021, 06:47:23 PM »
Forget the scale BS. Just focus on building an attractive looking, muscular body. Forget the numbers. This guy looked big, but he did not weigh a lot...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2021, 06:50:30 PM »
I was a very lean 195lbs last August mountain biking for a week in West Virginia. My body will always get lean again. I want to heal some injuries now. This is Getbig yes? Should we start another thread that addresses why? It is not a simple thing. Does the why even matter once you have decided to do something?

At least when you die you will be lean

What a fucking delusional moron

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2021, 06:53:28 PM »
Damn, mountain biking for a week...

Didn't your bum get sore?