Author Topic: Bhank is 238lbs  (Read 24323 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Bhank is 238lbs
« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2021, 07:03:50 PM »
Damn, mountain biking for a week...

Didn't your bum get sore?
He's used to a sore bum.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2021, 07:40:01 PM »

Bobblehead Of Peace !!   :D

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2021, 07:43:02 PM »
Honestly veins are much more pronounced already but I feel like death. I am taking nothing at all today not even a flinstone. Need to let body get back to homeostasis. Wanted to drop 10lbs of water body dropped 20 and I am not feeling well at all. Edema is gone but now I am dehydrated

It is good that the edema is gone.  You may feel bad from low potassium after peeing out so much fluid.  Go get some bloodwork.

You should stop taking (or at least cut back) whatever is causing your swelling and high heart rate. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2021, 08:19:45 PM »
Looking ready to fight McGregor at 155.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2021, 10:19:42 PM »

Notice that his the hernia on his navel is absent.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2021, 03:28:34 AM »
Notice that his the hernia on his navel is absent.

The pic is from last year

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2021, 04:19:43 AM »
Why are you confronted with what others think your stats are (height, weight, bf percentage)?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2021, 06:37:58 AM »
what's your diuretic protocol to peak perfectly for tomorrow morning?

Lasik?
Dyazide?
Bumex?

It's Diurex - one for the girls and their version of a cycle ;D

I was a very lean 195lbs last August mountain biking for a week in West Virginia. My body will always get lean again. I want to heal some injuries now. This is Getbig yes? Should we start another thread that addresses why? It is not a simple thing. Does the why even matter once you have decided to do something?

If you make yourself ill, I think you'll find the 'why' matters to your close ones...  :-\
T

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2021, 07:45:01 AM »
Quite the noggin width BHank. Lats are MIA, need to put out an APB on them...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #159 on: July 26, 2021, 07:45:58 AM »
Mid-Life crises full blown we are witnessing here. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2021, 07:49:03 AM »
Quite the noggin width BHank. Lats are MIA, need to put out an APB on them...

I am 30lbs heavier than that now

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2021, 08:12:29 AM »
I am 30lbs heavier than that now

and how is your BP?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2021, 08:20:51 AM »
and how is your BP?

Just now BP is fine resting heart rate is slightly elevated. My main health concern is my digestive track crohns Barrett’s Gerd and a hiatal Hernia cause some uncomfort pass some blood but no one said life was going to be easy

I will decide when I am done not some disease, injury, or age. I have more to give I am not done yet

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2021, 08:32:25 AM »
Just now BP is fine resting heart rate is slightly elevated. My main health concern is my digestive track crohns Barrett’s Gerd and a hiatal Hernia cause some uncomfort pass some blood but no one said life was going to be easy

I will decide when I am done not some disease, injury, or age. I have more to give I am not done yet

More to give? What in the hell are you talking about?
you are 40 years old, single with failing health and a hairline thinner than your legs.

what are you trying to prove?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #164 on: July 26, 2021, 08:47:51 AM »
More to give? What in the hell are you talking about?
you are 40 years old, single with failing health and a hairline thinner than your legs.

what are you trying to prove?

I am not single. I have a girlfriend. I also am not in failing health I have an autoimmune disease. I am dealing with it but I am not going to let it decide what activities I can enjoy.  40 is not old it is the new 20 didn't you hear? I should just sit down in my rocking chair on my porch? Time to just trim up eat kale and do yoga? Fuck that I like lifting weights. I also had some injuries I need to strengthen. You say my legs are thin then argue I should stop lifting  my legs??? Bodybuilding is not a crime. My dad never touched a weight and had less hair than me. I know eventually we all find the reasons to quit, give up, take it easy, and sit down in life or they find us but no not this time. I am going to take some time for my tendonitis to clear. But I will train what I can. Just taking a week or two rest for nagging injuries. I have a lot of reasons I will not get into here but no one should have to justify why they want to bodybuild it is not a crime.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2021, 08:55:22 AM »
I am not single. I have a girlfriend. I also am not in failing health I have an autoimmune disease. I am dealing with it but I am not going to let it decide what activities I can enjoy.  40 is not old it is the new 20 didn't you hear? I should just sit down in my rocking chair on my porch? Time to just trim up eat kale and do yoga? Fuck that I like lifting weights. I also had some injuries I need to strengthen. You say my legs are thin then argue I should stop lifting  my legs??? Bodybuilding is not a crime. My dad never touched a weight and had less hair than me. I know eventually we all find the reasons to quit, give up, take it easy, and sit down in life or they find us but no not this time. I am going to take some time for my tendonitis to clear. But I will train what I can. Just taking a week or two rest for nagging injuries. I have a lot of reasons I will not get into here but no one should have to justify why they want to bodybuild it is not a crime.

you would do really well in wheel chair bodybuilding. You have the hamstring "hang" that is coveted by many iron warriors.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2021, 09:02:07 AM »

Frame of a woman

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2021, 09:03:53 AM »
you would do really well in wheel chair bodybuilding. You have the hamstring "hang" that is coveted by many iron warriors.

You do realize I was using a cane to get around my house this time 2 years ago? My knees were bigger than my quads I had complete atrophy a 2cm meniscus tear stage 4 arthritis bone on bone in all 4 quadrants both knees. I had so much fluid I had a bakers Cyst in the back of my knee. The orthopedic surgeon wanted to shave down my leg bones to even out the wear on the knees. I have 24 year old titanium bolts in both knees.

All things considering I think my legs are doing great they are muscular and defined and vascular. They are not small they are larger than normal size my upper body is just gigantic.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2021, 09:09:20 AM »
I am dealing with it but I am not going to let it decide what activities I can enjoy.  40 is not old it is the new 20 didn't you hear?

This is the stuff of osteoporosis and Depends commercials. 40 is 40 no matter how you cut it. Realistically you've topped out at a bit over #220, no shame it that. Go home and be a family man.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2021, 09:12:46 AM »
A true iron warrior who will make great strides in his placing at this years Mr Olympia !!

Fucking nitwit acts like he`s training to go head to head against Ronnie and all he` doing it for is to look huge in the store or on the beach.

NEWSFLASH: Most average people could give two shits.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2021, 09:17:27 AM »
A true iron warrior who will make great strides in his placing at this years Mr Olympia !!

Fucking nitwit acts like he`s training to go head to head against Ronnie and all he` doing it for is to look huge in the store or on the beach.

NEWSFLASH: Most average people could give two shits.

I want to be able to snowboard the next 20 years I need strength to do that. You think everything is about looks being strong is it's own reward. I don't mean benched X weight strong I mean no aches no pain run through a wall to tackle a bear strong.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2021, 09:20:40 AM »
I want to be able to snowboard the next 20 years I need strength to do that. You think everything is about looks being strong is it's own reward. I don't mean benched X weight strong I mean no aches no pain run through a wall to tackle a bear strong.
You don`t need to ruin your health by weighing 270 to snowboard.

Take it from me, a guy who sabotaged his own health......it IS the most important thing there is......TRUST ME ON THAT.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2021, 09:23:24 AM »
This is the stuff of osteoporosis and Depends commercials. 40 is 40 no matter how you cut it. Realistically you've topped out at a bit over #220, no shame it that. Go home and be a family man.

I am home. I don't train at all weekends I have my son. I know that 225 is about where I peaked in my 20's and 30's. Why would I think I could do more in my 40s all broken down and old. Don Youngblood for one. We all eventually accept these so called limits. Our bodies just don't want to do anymore. Does that mean we should stop trying? Perhaps if we apply our knowledge our wisdom the mind can make the body do more perhaps not we shall see

Funny line though I do sound like a depends commercial

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2021, 09:24:27 AM »
You don`t need to ruin your health by weighing 270 to snowboard.

Take it from me, a guy who sabotaged his own health......it IS the most important thing there is......TRUST ME ON THAT.

Dang Wes 270lbs you think I could get there? You do have faith in me after all. Almost makes me want to train and eat right now. I was just hoping to maybe touch 240 and maintain over 230. But now that legs are growing maybe you are right dare we aim for 245? Can I get a getbig sponsorship based on pounds gained?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2021, 09:37:20 AM »
Don Youngblood for one.

Don Youngblood looked great for bodybuilding before he died, but lets not pretend he was athletic -

Realistically, you might have another 5-10lbs in you, but is it worth the neurotic dieting, weird health scares, etc....?