Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Final Proof Epic is Back Lives in Fear

<< < (3/3)

djliftsthings:

--- Quote from: TheFranchise on October 12, 2021, 12:14:57 PM --- :D

Here’s a guy who doesn’t lift as much anymore, yet still looks better than 98.9% of getbig.

--- End quote ---

thanks man. If we didnt have to wear these stupid fucking masks full time in the gym Id be hard at it all the time but fuck, breathing with a mask on while training is impossible

TheFranchise:

--- Quote from: djliftsthings on October 12, 2021, 12:17:50 PM ---thanks man. If we didnt have to wear these stupid fucking masks full time in the gym Id be hard at it all the time but fuck, breathing with a mask on while training is impossible

--- End quote ---

Don’t even get me started on stupid masks, especially people who want to make young children wear them. You have kids wearing cloth masks that retain moisture that are just a breeding zone for bacteria, virus, and fungi. It’s a joke. It’s also a joke when you see them in a gym setting, restricting breathing and also retaining/holding moisture.

djliftsthings:

--- Quote from: TheFranchise on October 12, 2021, 04:59:01 PM ---Don’t even get me started on stupid masks, especially people who want to make young children wear them. You have kids wearing cloth masks that retain moisture that are just a breeding zone for bacteria, virus, and fungi. It’s a joke. It’s also a joke when you see them in a gym setting, restricting breathing and also retaining/holding moisture.

--- End quote ---

yup, I went once with a mask and it was soaked. Now waiting it out til that stupidity is over with

epic is back:
what are your thoughts on your prime minister?

is he a freak or what?

sold you guys out big time

like biden is trying to do to us down here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version