Author Topic: Why most men should and do get married, and why some shouldn't  (Read 9568 times)

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Why most men should and do get married, and why some shouldn't
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2021, 09:27:31 AM »
The incel crowd would be advised to watch a few " Chick Flick Romance Movies" on the Hallmark channel.

The actors and scenes may change but the basic scenario remains the same.

1. A 30 something female is working in a successful, lucrative career in the big city.
She's either too busy to date or with a guy who's a cold asshole.

2. Some event requires here to travel to Podunk USA ,where she literally runs into " Mr Right".
The sparks fly from the jump but it's a rocky road at first.
During that time she does some epic things to impact the little town.

3. She's about to leave  and Mr Right rides in to profess his love.
They kiss and she ends up staying in Podunk , where they live happily ever after.

That's what makes most women tick, deep inside , no matter how successful or beautiful they are.
Hollywood is the last place in the world to take direction from. In every Hollywood romance movie, the man is rejected and then wins the woman's love by acting like a creepy desperate stalker who refuses to take no for an answer. In real life it simply doesn't work. Also the notion that beautiful successful women are lonely is more tripe aimed at giving incels hope. Get real.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2021, 09:36:29 AM »
The incel crowd would be advised to watch a few " Chick Flick Romance Movies" on the Hallmark channel.

The actors and scenes may change but the basic scenario remains the same.

1. A 30 something female is working in a successful, lucrative career in the big city.
She's either too busy to date or with a guy who's a cold asshole.

2. Some event requires here to travel to Podunk USA ,where she literally runs into " Mr Right".
The sparks fly from the jump but it's a rocky road at first.
During that time she does some epic things to impact the little town.

3. She's about to leave  and Mr Right rides in to profess his love.
They kiss and she ends up staying in Podunk , where they live happily ever after.

That's what makes most women tick, deep inside , no matter how successful or beautiful they are.

And Mr. Podunk has a career where he is a fireman, farmer, blue collar tradesman, artist, doctor, someone who helps kids, the poor, etc.

In all cases he is well off.  Since he works in a career where no one gets rich, he comes from inherited wealth, but of course he spurns the meaningless life of money chasing for altruistic reasons.

Usually drives a pickup truck and wears a Carhart jacket.  The locals know and love him. 

When he goes in the local bar everybody knows his name. 

The bartender/owner is an earthy,  middle aged, motherly woman who tells her what a great guy he is because he secretly does wonderful things for people without bragging.  Truly selfless.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2021, 09:53:50 AM »
Hollywood is the last place in the world to take direction from. In every Hollywood romance movie, the man is rejected and then wins the woman's love by acting like a creepy desperate stalker who refuses to take no for an answer. In real life it simply doesn't work. Also the notion that beautiful successful women are lonely is more tripe aimed at giving incels hope. Get real.

It's a common female fantasy to be rescued by her prince.
Then he rides off with her to love happily ever after.

If that wasn't true, they wouldn't make so many "chick flicks" with the same basic scenario.

Men are different . We want a pretty face , nice boobs and butt. If she's sweet and smiles at us, that's the game LOL.

PLus, most women are reluctant to openly admit their real inner feelings on romance.
That's why they always "fight it" at first in the movies .

A successful guy is viewed as an independent stud if he remains unmarried and hooks top shelf pussy.
As men get older, they often get called ; distinguished or statesman, etc

However, an unmarried woman is considered lacking regardless of her personal success.
Terms like "spinster" and old bat are used to describe older females , especially if she isn't too hot looking.

Men will marry a much younger pretty woman and feel triumphant .
Woman want to marry a man that makes then feel safe, loved and secure.

My wife is a successful baking exec VP and was married /divorced before we ever met.
She's independent minded and has her own strong opinions.
BUT, when we started dating ( in her 40's) she started acting like a "schoolgirl".
A gf of her's remarked about that , when we all met for dinner.

My wife and and her "professional " girl friends all went with her to select her wedding gown.
LOL, I swear , despite being 40's  yr old professional woman, you'd think they were getting a prom gown.
TRust me, this is how most females really THINK deep inside when it comes to romance.

Many woman will go along with being put down , IF they're really into the guy.
BUT, in the back of their mind they will try to CHANGE him.
They pften use subtle female manipulation to do this and most men remain oblivious.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2021, 10:20:24 AM »
It's a common female fantasy to be rescued by her prince.
Then he rides off with her to love happily ever after.

If that wasn't true, they wouldn't make so many "chick flicks" with the same basic scenario.

Men are different . We want a pretty face , nice boobs and butt. If she's sweet and smiles at us, that's the game LOL.

PLus, most women are reluctant to openly admit their real inner feelings on romance.
That's why they always "fight it" at first in the movies .

A successful guy is viewed as an independent stud if he remains unmarried and hooks top shelf pussy.
As men get older, they often get called ; distinguished or statesman, etc

However, an unmarried woman is considered lacking regardless of her personal success.
Terms like "spinster" and old bat are used to describe older females , especially if she isn't too hot looking.

Men will marry a much younger pretty woman and feel triumphant .
Woman want to marry a man that makes then feel safe, loved and secure.

My wife is a successful baking exec VP and was married /divorced before we ever met.
She's independent minded and has her own strong opinions.
BUT, when we started dating ( in her 40's) she started acting like a "schoolgirl".
A gf of her's remarked about that , when we all met for dinner.

My wife and and her "professional " girl friends all went with her to select her wedding gown.
LOL, I swear , despite being 40's  yr old professional woman, you'd think they were getting a prom gown.
TRust me, this is how most females really THINK deep inside when it comes to romance.

Many woman will go along with being put down , IF they're really into the guy.
BUT, in the back of their mind they will try to CHANGE him.
They pften use subtle female manipulation to do this and most men remain oblivious.

I agree with you, Howard.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2021, 12:45:01 PM »
Good question. At the moment I am employing a number of looksmaxxing techniques to preserve my youth. I appear significantly younger than my biological age. I have the ability scoop women as young as 18. They are still approaching me. From time to time I receive phone calls from women I've never met who express intense desire to fornicate with me.  Because of my lottery genetics, my natural tendency toward extreme muscularity, and know how in the area of looksmaxxing I can probably continue for decades until I hit the wall.

A big Hebrew kielbasa like Vince would take your bf, and then fuck you in your asshole afterwards

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2021, 12:49:30 PM »
but there is only so much you can do to delay the aging process, you can't make a 50 year old look the same as when he was 25 no matter how much you "looksmax", you can age well with a healthy lifestyle but you get older every day

how old are you now and how old do people say you look?  the wall is inevitable for all of us so how will you cope when it comes for you?

also the best looking men are intimidating to women, are you sure you're not just a good looking 7 that's approachable?  a legit 9 or 10 man would be scary for women to even talk to let alone approach randomly

E

He’s already coping with it by posting on getbig

Funny how these threads are almost always started by mid age crisis white lonely men, all these charts are created by these “betas” sad and pathetic

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2021, 12:52:28 PM »
He’s already coping with it by posting on getbig

Funny how these threads are almost always started by mid age crisis white lonely men, all these charts are created by these “betas” sad and pathetic

Sir Bicep is waiting for an 11 to show up in his mom's basement.  In the meantime he jerks off while playing Call of Duty.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2021, 12:57:52 PM »
Sir Bicep is waiting for an 11 to show up in his mom's basement.  In the meantime he jerks off while playing Call of Duty.

What’s hysterical is these guys call themselves alphas but they are studying charts, graphs, about another males looks, hahahaha, oh brother

At least he gets an A- for effort

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2021, 04:30:47 PM »
And Mr. Podunk has a career where he is a fireman, farmer, blue collar tradesman, artist, doctor, someone who helps kids, the poor, etc.

In all cases he is well off.  Since he works in a career where no one gets rich, he comes from inherited wealth, but of course he spurns the meaningless life of money chasing for altruistic reasons.

Usually drives a pickup truck and wears a Carhart jacket.  The locals know and love him. 

When he goes in the local bar everybody knows his name. 

The bartender/owner is an earthy,  middle aged, motherly woman who tells her what a great guy he is because he secretly does wonderful things for people without bragging.  Truly selfless.

You've nailed the scenario and obviously seen your share of "chick-centric" romance movies . Hallmark channel?
I've watched a few myself with my wife ( and ex-wife).

I don't think most of these guys understand the difference between :
1. treating a woman well and complimenting her     vs    2. Being a doormat , cuck or wimp .

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2021, 04:44:30 PM »

I don't know what kind of women you date , but I suspect they might be different from my dating experiences .

An attractive, smart , secure female , over 35, with a good career, isn't going to let a man rule her
They just won't put up with it. If you try that macho , aloof crap , turn around and she's walking away.

BUT, they don't want a wimp or man that is floundering in his own life.

Women , like my wife, want a man to be  a man . BUT they won't accept bad behavior or immature games from any man.
Before me she dated  a man that she lost respect for. Why? Because he was a wimp that  whined  and complained to her.
To her, that was acting like an old lady and she kicked him to the curb.

I treat her well ,compliment her and still bring her flowers. BUT, I know when to say NO.
She respects my personal needs and accepts me "as is". I do likewise with her.

For example, I don't pressure her to attend sports ( games) with me.
She doesn't expect me to go with her to  weddings or dinners with old female pals.
I have a "man cave" to watch my sports and we have a TV in the bedroom for her to watch her chick movies.

It's all about mutual respect and love that holds it all in place.

Now having rambled on with my view, I'll ask one basic question about your's :

Are you happy and content with your dating/relationship situation?
If so, carry on "as is" . That's the only thing that matters. ;)

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2021, 05:59:05 PM »
Before me she dated  a man that she lost respect for. Why?
Truth is, she is a piece of shit.

I treat her well ,compliment her and still bring her flowers. ..
She respects my personal needs and accepts me "as is".
I have a "man cave" to watch my sports..

Thank her everyday for your man cave, that's really nice of her..
Why you submit to a woman? (She is not even a friendly one)

Personaly, if i don't get sex it's over.. i mean, it's obviously over.
Maybe you just had bad luck.

Personal Advice: divorce

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2021, 06:07:59 PM »
I don't know what kind of women you date , but I suspect they might be different from my dating experiences .

An attractive, smart , secure female , over 35, with a good career, isn't going to let a man rule her
They just won't put up with it. If you try that macho , aloof crap , turn around and she's walking away.

Women , like my wife, want a man to be  a man . BUT they won't accept bad behavior or immature games from any man.
Before me she dated  a man that she lost respect for. Why? Because he was a wimp that  whined  and complained to her.

I treat her well ,compliment her and still bring her flowers. BUT, I know when to say NO.

She doesn't expect me to go with her to  weddings or dinners with old female pals.
I have a "man cave" to watch my sports and we have a TV in the bedroom for her to watch her chick movies.

Quite frankly you lost me in a previous post when you used the word "spinster". We've nothing to discuss.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2021, 06:22:46 PM »
I always laugh when men brag about their man cave or hanging out in their special space in the garage. Enjoy 10% of the house you pay for.  :D

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2021, 07:27:08 PM »
I always laugh when men brag about their man cave or hanging out in their special space in the garage. Enjoy 10% of the house you pay for.  :D
The so-called "man cave" is actually a calculated step in the wife's path to divorce. The separation actually begins inside the property, as she gets her ugly husband accustomed to being alone all the time. Meanwhile she is cultivating new relationships with men in the outside world as hubby thinks he's got it made in his "man cave". In reality he is one step closer to being put out of the house.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2021, 04:43:17 AM »
No shit, the wussification of men. Our grand dads didn't have a man cave, they had the whole damn house except for the kitchen and laundry room.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2021, 05:29:50 AM »
You've nailed the scenario and obviously seen your share of "chick-centric" romance movies . Hallmark channel?
I've watched a few myself with my wife ( and ex-wife).

I don't think most of these guys understand the difference between :
1. treating a woman well and complimenting her     vs    2. Being a doormat , cuck or wimp .

Sounds good, Howard.

I disagree with you on most topics but this is one I can agree with.

Most Getbiggers are woman-less while jerking to pron.

Both today's mate-less men and woman generally (not in all case) are manipulated by social media to think they deserve 11s while they are 4-5's.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2021, 05:41:54 AM »
No shit, the wussification of men. Our grand dads didn't have a man cave, they had the whole damn house except for the kitchen and laundry room.

My dad/grandfather didn't hang around in the bedroom, living room or kitchen.  He was making/fixing things in his workshop or the garage or outside working around the house, etc.

Today's males got nothing to do.  The modern world has done away with a lot of that or they pay to have things done and don't do anything.

So, when not at their job they sit on their azzes playing video games, surfing the web, online betting, or other time-filling activities.

No wonder everybody is depressed and on meds. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2021, 06:13:13 AM »

i wouldnt brag about it but i prefer to hang out in & maintain the basement/garage anyways so i was all too ready to let her deal w the kitchen/bedrooms/living room.  i wouldnt spend much time in those areas even if i lived alone so its no loss

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2021, 06:29:19 AM »

“She respects my personal needs and accepts me "as is".”

Translation she allows me to browse men in thongs occasionally  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2021, 08:13:57 AM »

...and post on Getbig...but only occasionally.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2021, 09:27:11 AM »
Truth is, she is a piece of shit.

Thank her everyday for your man cave, that's really nice of her..
Why you submit to a woman? (She is not even a friendly one)

Personaly, if i don't get sex it's over.. i mean, it's obviously over.
Maybe you just had bad luck.

Personal Advice: divorce

Granted, we're not having Roman orgies in our house, but, I'm quite content with our sex life.
LOL, I just hope she's as happy with it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2021, 09:30:00 AM »

Ok, you got me there.
But, gawking at flexed , oiled man beasts on stage in thongs is a "sport" right?  right? ... ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2021, 09:32:56 AM »
Quite frankly you lost me in a previous post when you used the word "spinster". We've nothing to discuss.

Ok, I'll assume you're happy and content with your love life then.
No hard feelings here . I'm not the oracle of infinite knowledge on dating LOL.
Carry on and enjoy your life.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 04, 2021, 09:40:47 AM »
My dad/grandfather didn't hang around in the bedroom, living room or kitchen.  He was making/fixing things in his workshop or the garage or outside working around the house, etc.

Today's males got nothing to do.  The modern world has done away with a lot of that or they pay to have things done and don't do anything.

So, when not at their job they sit on their azzes playing video games, surfing the web, online betting, or other time-filling activities.

No wonder everybody is depressed and on meds.

Bingo!

I watch my sports in the man-cave ( a converted bed room), when my wife watches her shows in the bedroom.
They have this modern technology called DVR. It allows me to record the game, watch it later and skip thru commercials.
She does the same thing with her shows and we watch them , at times of our choosing.

I know most "studs" will find this lame, but I don't care :
 We spend most nights, laying beside each other , watching a program* we BOTH enjoy.
* We enjoy the old classic, "wholesome" programs : ( The Walton's ,  Little House on the Prairie , TMC classic films, etc ).

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 04, 2021, 10:11:18 AM »
The so-called "man cave" is actually a calculated step in the wife's path to divorce. The separation actually begins inside the property, as she gets her ugly husband accustomed to being alone all the time. Meanwhile she is cultivating new relationships with men in the outside world as hubby thinks he's got it made in his "man cave". In reality he is one step closer to being put out of the house.

If a wife is unhappy with her hubby, she's seek other companions , regardless of man caves .

I've known married couples that sleep in separate beds and end up being like " room mates" .

I'd refuse to live in a loveless marriage where 2 people mutually exist in the same house. That's insane!