Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Gym/Stores/Industry Business Board

Cheap Man's Guide To Starting Home Business

<< < (10/11) > >>

Vince G, CSN MFT:

--- Quote from: jaguarenterprises on August 01, 2006, 05:31:18 AM ---A blatant attempt to try to associate me with a criminal? Wow Vince, that was a very cheap shot ...even for you.
You know I don't know him or have any association to him whatsoever, ...yet you put that out there? Unconscionable!  >:(

To the best of my knowledge, Jaguar Enterprises.com was never owned by Michael Forrest (the individual to whom you refer). When I first attempted to acquire it, the domain name was owned by an Indian engineering firm in Bombay, who had registered it through Network solutions I believe. It wasn't until 2004, when I saw they had let it lapse, that I acquired it to ensure that neither Michael Forrest nor anyone else could. This of course was before I knew of his legal woes. Had I known how much baggage the name came with, I never would have used it. Unfortunately, I had developed such a significant offline business under that name, that using it online was a natural. I could do nothing about him using a similar name, but I could stop him from acquiring the TLD names which I did. I also acquired the .net TLD after the kid in Texas who ran the karaoke website didn't renew as well. At the time, .com and .net were the 2 most popular domain extensions, and I was sick of people inadvertently typing other people's sites into their web browsers

Isn't that what I have just previously said. It wasn't until 2004 that I was able to get the .com extension

{rotflmao} oh ya, like I'm really gonna tell you what any of my other domain names or websites are?
Why, so you can try to stalk me on those too? No thanks. You're hardly what I could consider the ideal publicist.

I will leave you with this though. I just took a screenshot of my GoDaddy back office. I trust you'll recognize it since you also use GoDaddy as the registrar for your site. I've deleted my customer number, as well as receipt numbers for obvious reasons, ...but as you can see I've acquired a significant amount of domain names from then dating back to 2001.

Prior to becoming a GoDaddy customer I used Network Solutions and e-Nom. As for my website in 1999, you won't be getting that from me. Do you actually think I'd give that to you so you can try to construct more lies about me?

If you say so.  ::)

--- End quote ---

This has gone too far.  I haven't accused you of being associated with Michael Forrest.   Either PM me or Skype me at caliberfitness Judi. 

xpac2:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on July 27, 2006, 04:01:08 AM ---

Let's see here:

www.jaguarenterprises.co m
or
www.caliberfitness.com

Which site would you buy from??  Which site appears most deceiving.

--- End quote ---

None...you are both jerkoffs

danielson:

--- Quote from: xpac2 on August 01, 2006, 03:45:57 PM ---None...you are both jerkoffs

--- End quote ---

I agree. I was going to order form both to compare, but they bicker like little bitches.(But you are in no way a sucka mc, Vince ;D)

bmacsys:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on July 27, 2006, 04:01:08 AM ---

Let's see here:

www.jaguarenterprises.co m
or
www.caliberfitness.com

Which site would you buy from??  Which site appears most deceiving.

--- End quote ---

Vince, you have some bad looking type reflow on your "Credentials" page. You should clean that up.

Vince G, CSN MFT:

--- Quote from: bmacsys on August 17, 2006, 01:56:26 PM ---Vince, you have some bad looking type reflow on your "Credentials" page. You should clean that up.

--- End quote ---

Its being designed under Caliber Enterprises

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version