Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 67837 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« on: April 18, 2022, 02:11:43 PM »
Can we get some updates (pics/ diet / cardio plans) will you have your gf film the prejudging and finals? … it’s this weekend correct? … whatever you feel comfortable sharing …..Good Luck!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 02:15:42 PM »
Mitsuru Okabe is on it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 02:39:00 PM »
It's actually scary my body just won't stop losing weight I am actually trying to hold weight at this point. All I did was drop all supplements increase my water and add like a half hour of walking. I am on weight to make 205lbs easy. The question now is if I shoot for 198lbs and also enter the Open Bodybuilding as a light heavy. I am 200lbs in the am but 205ish before bed and still suffering night time diarrhea. If I cut water Friday I can be 198lbs friday night but then I am getting a little light by Saturday morning for 205lbs classic if I drop a few more pounds overnight. Just not sure as was sick this last week and I am having some cramps so may just be dehydration trying to drink more fluids. Also still have a little extra around the midsection and holding some water just worried I may be under 200lbs by the time I dial it in. I had originally planned to weigh 205lbs and then do heavy and classic but it's looking like I may be a light heavy. I don't know may just eat a fucking pizza and put the weight back on as it's fucking with my mind. I have been eating just clean like meat potatoes and salads no pizza or gravy or sausage and biscuits.

Girlfriend is going just wasn't sure if I would have her film as the photos they take are usually pretty good. Its a mornings show with mens prejudging and finals in the am and womens in the afternoon so will be done early then going to stay another night at the Hoteland enjoy a mini vacation as it's just outside DC.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 02:42:29 PM »
It's actually scary my body just won't stop losing weight I am actually trying to hold weight at this point. All I did was drop all supplements increase my water and add like a half hour of walking. I am on weight to make 205lbs easy. The question now is if I shoot for 198lbs and also enter the Open Bodybuilding as a light heavy. I am 200lbs in the am but 205ish before bed and still suffering night time diarrhea. If I cut water Friday I can be 198lbs friday night but then I am getting a little light by Saturday morning for 205lbs classic if I drop a few more pounds overnight. Just not sure as was sick this last week and I am having some cramps so may just be dehydration trying to drink more fluids. Also still have a little extra around the midsection and holding some water just worried I may be under 200lbs by the time I dial it in. I had originally planned to weigh 205lbs and then do heavy and classic but it's looking like I may be a light heavy. I don't know may just eat a fucking pizza and put the weight back on as it's fucking with my mind. I have been eating just clean like meat potatoes and salads no pizza or gravy or sausage and biscuits.

RIP

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 02:52:24 PM »

suffering night time diarrhea.

"Ladies and gentlemen we're going to have to cut this one short, as there's been an accident on stage. Also, regretfully all post contest peelings, and parties are canceled. This has thrown a damper on the whole evening."

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 02:57:29 PM »
so far today had a 3 egg onelette with bacon for beekafast  chicken and potatoes and a salad for lunch now having an apple with natural peanut butter snack will eat dinner later probablt more chicken and pitatoes as have leftovers drinking lots of water

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2022, 02:58:44 PM »
so far today had a 3 egg onelette with bacon for beekafast  chicken and potatoes and a salad for lunch now having an apple with natural peanut butter snack will eat dinner later probablt more chicken and pitatoes as have leftovers drinking lots of water
No reason to post a pic of your diarrhea. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2022, 03:03:25 PM »

an apple with my night time diarrhea

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2022, 03:09:05 PM »
Also had watermelon earlier today really eating pretty good trying to stay hydrated

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2022, 03:09:32 PM »

Girlfriend is going just wasn't sure if I would have her film as the photos they take are usually pretty good. Its a mornings show with mens prejudging and finals in the am and womens in the afternoon so will be done early then going to stay another night at the Hoteland enjoy a mini vacation as it's just outside DC.

You have said numerous times you don’t take any supplements. Not even fart powder

What supplements did you drop if you don’t take any?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2022, 03:15:22 PM »
Mitsuru Okabe is on it.

@8:45

“Just cruisin’ in Kitty Hawk in the vette baby!”

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2022, 03:19:16 PM »
Night time diarrhea might be covid.

That apple and peanut butter pic is gross. Maybe that’s where it comes from.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2022, 03:20:18 PM »
guys sig says if you aint 200 pounds and shredded you aint shit
then he drops below 200

staggering level of stupidity

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2022, 03:25:44 PM »
You are representing Getbig at this contest. Good luck.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2022, 03:39:36 PM »
You are representing Getbig at this contest. Good luck.

ya i mean if i had a website id want a woman beating narcissistic horrible father representing my site, thats pretty normal

geezus his dick must be clogging your throat by now

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2022, 03:41:50 PM »
guys sig says if you aint 200 pounds and shredded you aint shit
then he drops below 200

staggering level of stupidity

Even his body is telling him he ain't shit but he's not listening.

"It's actually scary my body just won't stop losing weight I am actually trying to hold weight at this point. "

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2022, 03:52:23 PM »
Even his body is telling him he ain't shit but he's not listening.

"It's actually scary my body just won't stop losing weight I am actually trying to hold weight at this point. "

At your height and under 200 lbs, very skinny, very tiny.  ;)
But shredded...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2022, 03:57:04 PM »
You have said numerous times you don’t take any supplements. Not even fart powder

What supplements did you drop if you don’t take any?

Bio-identical ones...

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2022, 03:57:40 PM »
At your height and under 200 lbs, very skinny, very tiny.  ;)
But shredded...

I am over 200 i am talking about weighing in dehydrated at 198lbs which i would hold for about 10 minutes. I am still very much a 200lb man but not shreddes yet give it a few days

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2022, 04:06:36 PM »
I am over 200 i am talking about weighing in dehydrated at 198lbs which i would hold for about 10 minutes. I am still very much a 200lb man but not shreddes yet give it a few days
You will be shredded. You are a champion. Arnold heard about the contest and sent the video message below.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2022, 04:24:02 PM »
I don't know may just eat a fucking pizza and put the weight back on as it's fucking with my mind.

Go by the gym mirror not the scale. Get ripped.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2022, 04:35:18 PM »

Bhanks are you shooting any gear in your weak body parts for localized growth?

Particularly arms, delts and legs

Basically your entire body.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2022, 04:40:56 PM »
You da man, Bhanky!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2022, 04:42:22 PM »
Don’t rely just on the contest pics …( your girl can take a lot more / weigh ins / hotel room depletion and tanning pics ..  when Aceto comes to your room to look at you etc ) ..do it up right man! ( have your girl take some videos backstage / pumping up etc) you will have those pictures for a lifetime!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2022, 04:43:22 PM »
Bhanks are you shooting any gear in your weak body parts for localized growth?

Just in his head.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!