Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71033 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2022, 08:58:46 AM »
No nipples?
According to Lee Priest, our Bhanky "likes men licking his nipples"

Which is presumably why he got so upset when I started fucking with his nipples.  Erm - not sure I'm happy with that sentence LOL ;D

(With credit to Fitness Frenzy)
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2022, 09:02:40 AM »
I have been sick the last 2 weeks. I may have lost too much size and I may not do well. However regardless I am ready to look and feel good on the beach this summer so all is not lost. Plan to train back and biceps today then will do one more chest pump session Friday night.

It's all mental, Bhanky.

You can do it, bro.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2022, 09:58:41 AM »
Which is presumably why he got so upset when I started fucking with his nipples.  Erm - not sure I'm happy with that sentence LOL ;D

It's just gay you are a fag fuck off

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2022, 10:05:13 AM »

guy pays men to peg him up the ass and calls other people fag

irony level infinity

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2022, 10:07:28 AM »

irony level infinity

This place is starting to get a little too weird, even for me.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2022, 10:32:21 AM »

Healy,

are you pining any suspension for localized growth in your uneven body parts?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2022, 10:38:15 AM »

That photo is a work of art!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2022, 10:53:17 AM »

irony level infinity

You repeating the same lies and also spending your time making gay photoshops of other men doesn't make them true it just makes you another FAG that has been my issue with this place from day 1. Every reply every thread turns into a bunch of nasty gay shit that is why this board is dying that is why no one normal wants to read these threads.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2022, 10:54:57 AM »
This place is starting to get a little too weird, even for me.

LMAO   ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2022, 10:55:49 AM »

Hahaha - every time I mention your unusually large nipples (that I've now learned you like men to suck) you can't help but respond ;D

I've been married for over 20 years, have 6 kids with 3 different women (7 if you count my most wonderful eldest Step-Daughter which I realise makes me a GetBig cuck  ;))  At Christmas/my Birthday/whenever, I sit at the head of a 20 place table (they have husbands and partners) and get a round of applause for my Dad jokes.  Meanwhile, you've managed to squeeze just one out of your bio-identically enhanced testes in the same time - try to keep up you Gay Lord.  Get many echoes in that huge empty house..?

Plus - I've only ever been arrested for beating up men (cheap shot)

Despite all of this - best of luck in your show  ;D

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2022, 10:59:09 AM »
You repeating the same lies and also spending your time making gay photoshops of other men doesn't make them true it just makes you another FAG that has been my issue with this place from day 1. Every reply every thread turns into a bunch of nasty gay shit that is why this board is dying that is why no one normal wants to read these threads.

Remember what Groucho Marks said
"I would never want to be a member of a club that was willing to accept me as a member."

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2022, 11:01:31 AM »
Would get crushed if he broke parallel, lucky for him, he didn't even get close.
Teesha (125 lb girl at the gym) squats that for reps, picture-perfect.
I get it, she's a freak of nature, but BHanks, horrible squatting...  ;)

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2022, 11:16:38 AM »
True work of art, monster nipples, all swollen from being sucked and licked relentlessly, too bad he is not as anal with his diet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2022, 11:28:13 AM »
Hahaha - every time I mention your unusually large nipples (that I've now learned you like men to suck) you can't help but respond ;D

I've been married for over 20 years, have 6 kids with 3 different women (7 if you count my most wonderful eldest Step-Daughter which I realise makes me a GetBig cuck  ;))  At Christmas/my Birthday/whenever, I sit at the head of a 20 place table (they have husbands and partners) and get a round of applause for my Dad jokes.  Meanwhile, you've managed to squeeze just one out of your bio-identically enhanced testes in the same time - try to keep up you Gay Lord.  Get many echoes in that huge empty house..?

Plus - I've only ever been arrested for beating up men (cheap shot)

Despite all of this - best of luck in your show  ;D

Doesnt matter if you have 20 kids photoshopping other mens nipples then talking dirty about it online makes you a FAG

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2022, 11:28:31 AM »

hate to break it to you boomer message boards have been dead for over 10 years.

You act like your torn, aas abused body is the internet forums savior. Why not go try and bring back muscle mayhem from the dead.

you are fucking women beater and abuse drugs.

You pick fights with people online and think your FAG wrestling is an accomplishment.

So you wore tights and rolled around with another dude.

Do you not see pot kettle?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2022, 11:29:45 AM »
True work of art, monster nipples, all swollen from being sucked and licked relentlessly, too bad he is not as anal with his diet.

Exactly you are all a bunch of FAGS just looking for an excuse to start spouting nasty gay shit I am out of here you guys can spend the rest of your day photoshopping other mens nipples and talking gay shit with each other FAGS

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2022, 11:30:43 AM »
Exactly you are all a bunch of FAGS just looking for an excuse to start spouting nasty gay shit I am out of here you guys can spend the rest of your day photoshopping other mens nipples and talking gay shit with each other FAGS

"THE LADY DOUTH PROTEST TOO MUCH"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2022, 11:33:53 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2022, 11:53:37 AM »

LOL!

This coming from a dude who posts multiple suggestive photos of himself in his underwear, that features an outline of his genitalia.

Also you have an issue with TAFFIN? That’s impressive.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2022, 12:01:45 PM »

Yeah, seriously, I'm sick and tired of all the nasty gay shit. Bunch of homos....

"1"

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2022, 12:16:33 PM »

Brian
the thing is you are gay, or at least bi. If one or 2 people from your past say you liked to pay men to give you anal sex, well that can be passed by. But when numerous people repeat the same thing, well, then its probably true.

And the fact that you go nuts when someone insinuates youre gay, well that just adds to the fire

not that theres anything wrong with that

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2022, 12:36:58 PM »
I have been sick the last 2 weeks. I may have lost too much size and I may not do well. However regardless I am ready to look and feel good on the beach this summer so all is not lost. Plan to train back and biceps today then will do one more chest pump session Friday night.

Already making excuses.

You look about 180 in that pic.

How you have managed to regress so far in the last year is amazing.

You should write a book on how to suck at bodybuilding.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2022, 12:39:59 PM »
hanky is triggered by the homoerotic posts because he's a closet fag who is sexually confused.

There's a 10/10 chance he gets railed by is GF's big black dildo at least three times a week.

There is nothing wrong with being gay or lusting for the cock, we know why you came here and why you post so many crotch shots.

One of your first posts was about the size of your pee pee.

I just want you to be honest with us and come out; it's ok to be gay Brian.

Own it like another mangled bodypart.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2022, 12:43:30 PM »
Yeah, seriously, I'm sick and tired of all the nasty gay shit. Bunch of homos....

"1"
:D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2022, 12:44:56 PM »

"1"

Hahahaha