Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 70225 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2022, 08:21:13 AM »
Ok….  So the show has to be this weekend right? (I have only competed as an “open bodybuilder “ the poses in Classic are a bit different no? (Some omitted like the most muscular/ crab pose….. rear lat spread I think? …you should film/ practice both your routine and your mandatory poses (more emphasis is placed on the routine in classic ) … look comfortable onstage and prepared! Start posing today .. good luck man!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2022, 08:44:25 AM »
Ok….  So the show has to be this weekend right? (I have only competed as an “open bodybuilder “ the poses in Classic are a bit different no? (Some omitted like the most muscular/ crab pose….. rear lat spread I think? …you should film/ practice both your routine and your mandatory poses (more emphasis is placed on the routine in classic ) … look comfortable onstage and prepared! Start posing today .. good luck man!

I barely have the energy to stand. I am getting up half a dozen times at night. I have been ill. I am considering going to the hospital. I am not practicing posing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #152 on: April 21, 2022, 08:46:08 AM »
I barely have the energy to stand. I am getting up half a dozen times at night. I have been ill. I am considering going to the hospital. I am not practicing posing.

This sounds like an old school prep. Low calories and almost zero carbs.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 21, 2022, 08:48:54 AM »
I have had a flare up the last 2 weeks. I am waking up all night every night to use the restroom. This is causing dehydration. I have not been dieting I have been eating and lifting. I am losing too much weight overnight. I felt my conditions was great 2 days ago. I have somehow lost weight since then and my condition is worse.

I immediately had a large gatorade, 4 pieces of french toast, 5 pieces of thick salty bacon, a glass of OJ blended with a banana, and a handful of salty potato chips within the first hour of waking up. Which way to go from here part of me thinks I need to trash load today to get weight back up as I know I am going to lose weight overnight from weigh ins at 6pm to the show at 9am.  I should be tight if I take a 12hr fast regardless so may just eat a ton but eat it early. Waist was tighter yesterday morning. I am going to have to stop eating earlier in the night to make sure I am empty by 9am. Unfortunately, I digest food very slowly and produce a lot of gas I need to be gas free to flex abs properly on stage.

yikes.. peak weak has gone disasterrful for you.

You look like you just came from Auschwitz.

One a plus side, you will be very competitive in the 145 lbs class

You swear your not taking diuretics'.. but you seem to be loading heavily on salt.

seems like someone is popping Aldactone. if thats the case up your potassium. to the maximum amount possible

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2022, 09:46:18 AM »

kidneys are giving out with dehydration

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #155 on: April 21, 2022, 09:49:19 AM »
Is this an RIP thread now ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #156 on: April 21, 2022, 09:53:53 AM »
This sounds like an old school prep. Low calories and almost zero carbs.
For a whopping week and a half  ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 21, 2022, 09:59:24 AM »
For a whopping week and a half  ???

I am not starving or eating zero carbs. I am eating a lot of food and I am drinking a lot of fluids and I am not taking any diuretics. I literally have lost size and I am fighting dehydration because I have been sick. I am getting up half a dozen times a night I have had diarrhea flare up for 2 weeks straight. That is why I changed diet but it hasnt helped have just lost more weight as less crap means less calories and more water means less salt and more dehydration. Going back to pizza and gatorade after this considering cooking a pizza now.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 21, 2022, 10:01:06 AM »
I am not starving or eating zero carbs I am eating a lot of food and I am drinking and I am not taking any diuretics. I literally have lost size and I

Hanky, how are you loosing size if you are eating?

What dieurtic protocol are you using?

Momo Benaziza had a really good one for drying out. He still is bone dry to this day.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 21, 2022, 10:02:40 AM »
Also, early PIP.

I hope for your sake you are not pulling out show.

just like you pulled out of fighting lee priest, josh and various other board members.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 21, 2022, 10:03:33 AM »
Hanky, how are you loosing size if you are eating?

What dieurtic protocol are you using?

Momo Benaziza had a really good one for drying out. He still is bone dry to this day.

Diarrhea that is how I have had diarrhea for 2 straight weeks. I have also cut the sodium which has been a mistake as just getting more dehydrated. I am seriously considering eating a whole pizza today.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2022, 10:04:22 AM »
Also, early PIP.

I hope for your sake you are not pulling out show.

just like you pulled out of fighting lee priest, josh and various other board members.

Your Dad should have pulled out. I will gladly whoop anyone's ass that wants to come try and disrespect me in real life.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2022, 10:06:46 AM »

Pland is to eat a snickers and wash it down with a shot of expresso that morning hope that will propel me through it

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: April 21, 2022, 10:10:56 AM »
Diarrhea that is how I have had diarrhea for 2 straight weeks. I have also cut the sodium which has been a mistake as just getting more dehydrated. I am seriously considering eating a whole pizza today.

why would you cut sodium this isn't 1995.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: April 21, 2022, 10:35:26 AM »

this is the happiest news I have had today. I will pray for your death, and if you die I will 100% get a waiver to travel to the States and come there specifically to piss on your grave and put Pellius' picture on your gravestone.

your death will make the world a better place, and probably save Emilys life

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #165 on: April 21, 2022, 10:39:50 AM »

::). Be a real bodybuilder, pull out of the contest, and blame it on bad chicken. You're telling us too late, or we could've sent some people down there so you could use the "attacked by ninjas" excuse.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 21, 2022, 10:40:45 AM »
Your Dad should have pulled out. I will gladly whoop anyone's ass that wants to come try and disrespect me in real life.

How is your dad doing?

I'm sure the maggots have left nothing but dust.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: April 21, 2022, 10:41:50 AM »
How is your dad doing?

I'm sure the maggots have left nothing but dust.

quoting for deleting reference

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 21, 2022, 10:46:29 AM »
Crohn’s disease is no joke you really shouldn’t be doing these bodybuilding diets with your condition. I fear for your health.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 21, 2022, 10:47:18 AM »

it could be your anorexia coming out of remission.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: April 21, 2022, 10:47:30 AM »
Crohn’s disease is no joke you really shouldn’t be doing these bodybuilding diets with your condition. I fear for your health.

but if you aint 200 pounds and shredded you aint shit, you know?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 21, 2022, 10:56:50 AM »
I am not starving or eating zero carbs. I am eating a lot of food and I am drinking a lot of fluids and I am not taking any diuretics. I literally have lost size and I am fighting dehydration because I have been sick. I am getting up half a dozen times a night I have had diarrhea flare up for 2 weeks straight. That is why I changed diet but it hasnt helped have just lost more weight as less crap means less calories and more water means less salt and more dehydration. Going back to pizza and gatorade after this considering cooking a pizza now.
I have no clue about anyone else here but I always ate four meals and two shakes when prepping......far from starving.....just not eating a ton of garbage....it`s called eating clean....all great bodybuilders do it, not that I`m great, but it`s a common practice to eat similar to what I did below with variations for different people of course.

I would eliminate shakes as a rule at about a week out and depending on how I looked I would lower carbs or go to zero carbs at times, but only for a short time.

You lowered carbs and junk food so you lost water which in turn flattens you out making you look smaller.......BUT....onc e you carb up you should fill out.

Here`s an example of how I ate during a prep....far from starving.....just eating for definition/condition.....I trained very early in the AM after a couple of cups of coffee:

Meal ♯ - 1:
Pre-Workout shake =1 scoop of whey in water

Meal ♯ - 2:
Post-Workout shake .... 1 scoop of whey in water and a plain baked potato or a cup of rice....carried the food in my gym bag and ate it about 15 minutes after I trained

Meal ♯ -3:
10 eggwhites and 1 whole egg scrambled in non-fat cooking spray
1 cup of oatmeal...no milk and I personally used Splenda and some cinnamon .....optional of course
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -4:
Lean ground beef patty about the size of the palm of my hand
1 medium baked potato with fake butter spray
large salad with vinegar and 1 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -5:
6 oz. skinless/boneless chicken breast
1 cup of rice
2 cups green beans
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -6:
2 cups green beans
2 chocolate chip rice cakes with natty peanut butter
12 oz. water

I would also do carb cycling in the early stages of my prep and would drink as much water as I could throughout the day.....always had water with me wherever I went and no, not in a gallon container. ;D

If I got really hungry to avoid cheating I would have a few more rice cakes with thinly spread natty PB, or some air-popped popcorn......lots of it with lots of water....creates a false sense of satiety.

It all depended on how far out I was and how much weight I had to lose, and I would never deviate from this except for higher clean carbs on high carb days {carb-cycling}.

Cardio 6 days a week just walking on an inclined treadmill immediately after I trained....I would vary the speed and height of the incline throughout for about a half hour..... at times I would do 45 minutes and at other times instead of this I would use the eliptical machine doing intervals....fast and slow....repeating for 20 minutes.....would also eat even lighter at times calling a can of water packed tuna and some water a meal.

You can laugh and say this is why I was tiny, or say you`d lose size but in reality if you keep protein intake up and train hard for an hour, you should only lose fat.....it`s not like eating at a picnic and I will say that I dieted old school but it was what I was taught to do......and I started out weighing considerably more than my onstage weight but generally I never got fat and sloppy at any time.....just stayed in what I call "good training shape.

This always got me into good shape except for the two times that I did waaaay too many contests in a row.

You just needed more time and you could use my diet above as a template adjusting macros and cals for your own needs...............YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE AT A SMORGASBORD.....NOBODY SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE EASY.

Good luck dude.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: April 21, 2022, 10:57:59 AM »
this is the happiest news I have had today. I will pray for your death, and if you die I will 100% get a waiver to travel to the States and come there specifically to piss on your grave and put Pellius' picture on your gravestone.

your death will make the world a better place, and probably save Emilys life
;D

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #173 on: April 21, 2022, 10:58:59 AM »
I have no clue about anyone else here but I always ate four meals and two shakes when prepping......far from starving.....just not eating a ton of garbage....it`s called eating clean....all great bodybuilders do it, not that I`m great, but it`s a common practice to eat similar to what I did below with variations for different people of course.

I would eliminate shakes as a rule at about a week out and depending on how I looked I would lower carbs or go to zero carbs at times, but only for a short time.

You lowered carbs and junk food so you lost water which in turn flattens you out making you look smaller.......BUT....onc e you carb up you should fill out.

Here`s an example of how I ate during a prep....far from starving.....just eating for definition/condition.....I trained very early in the AM after a couple of cups of coffee:

Meal ♯ - 1:
Pre-Workout shake =1 scoop of whey in water

Meal ♯ - 2:
Post-Workout shake .... 1 scoop of whey in water and a plain baked potato or a cup of rice....carried the food in my gym bag and ate it about 15 minutes after I trained

Meal ♯ -3:
10 eggwhites and 1 whole egg scrambled in non-fat cooking spray
1 cup of oatmeal...no milk and I personally used Splenda and some cinnamon .....optional of course
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -4:
Lean ground beef patty about the size of the palm of my hand
1 medium baked potato with fake butter spray
large salad with vinegar and 1 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -5:
1 cup of rice
2 cups green beans
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -6:
2 cups green beans
2 chocolate chip rice cakes with natty peanut butter
12 oz. water

I would also do carb cycling in the early stages of my prep and would drink as much water as I could throughout the day.....always had water with me wherever I went and no, not in a gallon container. ;D

If I got really hungry to avoid cheating I would have a few more rice cakes with thinly spread natty PB, or some air-popped popcorn......lots of it with lots of water....creates a false sense of satiety.

It all depended on how far out I was and how much weight I had to lose, and I would never deviate from this except for higher clean carbs on high carb days {carb-cycling}.

Cardio 6 days a week just walking on an inclined treadmill immediately after I trained....I would vary the speed and height of the incline throughout for about a half hour..... at times I would do 45 minutes and at other times instead of this I would use the eliptical machine doing intervals....fast and slow....repeating for 20 minutes.....would also eat even lighter at times calling a can of water packed tuna and some water a meal.

You can laugh and say this is why I was tiny, or say you`d lose size but in reality if you keep protein intake up and train hard for an hour, you should only lose fat.....it`s not like eating at a picnic and I will say that I dieted old school but it was what I was taught to do......and I started out weighing considerably more than my onstage weight but generally I never got fat and sloppy at any time.....just stayed in what I call "good training shape.
This always got me into good shape except for the two times that I did waaaay too many contests in a row.

You just needed more time and you could use my diet above as a template adjusting macros and cals for your own needs...............YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE AT A SMORGASBORD.....NOBODY SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE EASY.

Good luck dude.

honestly wes, you make me sick
good luck? After what hes said on here, the pellius thing, his ego, everything
youre brutal
let him die, and i hope its a painful death

good luck,......get fucked

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: April 21, 2022, 11:06:59 AM »

Yeah I am not going to take a diuretic as struggling to stay hydrated as it is already having cramps when I try to flex in the am actually woke up middle of the night with a bad foot cramp. I was hoping last week the stomach issues would have cleared by now and I would have rebounded and felt great this week. Instead I feel a  little run down but resting and eating today before tomorrow when I will cut food around 5pm to give guts a chance to get normal for show at 9am. I am also trying to figure out if I should rehydrate and try to carb up some before saturday morning after weigh ins. I guess it depends how I look. I think I look better fuller but I know classic wants lean and waist counts. I was actually happy with yesterday mornign looks so maybe I should just shoot for that weight saturday morning.

I have a bunch of carbs I need to figure out if I am loading after weigh ins. I did not really deplete carbs much but I feel depleted from diarhea like I am not digesting my nutrients.