Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71032 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #175 on: April 21, 2022, 11:10:34 AM »
I have no clue about anyone else here but I always ate four meals and two shakes when prepping......far from starving.....just not eating a ton of garbage....it`s called eating clean....all great bodybuilders do it, not that I`m great, but it`s a common practice to eat similar to what I did below with variations for different people of course.

I would eliminate shakes as a rule at about a week out and depending on how I looked I would lower carbs or go to zero carbs at times, but only for a short time.

You lowered carbs and junk food so you lost water which in turn flattens you out making you look smaller.......BUT....onc e you carb up you should fill out.

Here`s an example of how I ate during a prep....far from starving.....just eating for definition/condition.....I trained very early in the AM after a couple of cups of coffee:

Meal ♯ - 1:
Pre-Workout shake =1 scoop of whey in water

Meal ♯ - 2:
Post-Workout shake .... 1 scoop of whey in water and a plain baked potato or a cup of rice....carried the food in my gym bag and ate it about 15 minutes after I trained

Meal ♯ -3:
10 eggwhites and 1 whole egg scrambled in non-fat cooking spray
1 cup of oatmeal...no milk and I personally used Splenda and some cinnamon .....optional of course
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -4:
Lean ground beef patty about the size of the palm of my hand
1 medium baked potato with fake butter spray
large salad with vinegar and 1 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -5:
6 oz. skinless/boneless chicken breast
1 cup of rice
2 cups green beans
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -6:
6 oz. skinless/boneless chicken breast
2 cups green beans
2 chocolate chip rice cakes with natty peanut butter
12 oz. water

I would also do carb cycling in the early stages of my prep and would drink as much water as I could throughout the day.....always had water with me wherever I went and no, not in a gallon container. ;D

If I got really hungry to avoid cheating I would have a few more rice cakes with thinly spread natty PB, or some air-popped popcorn......lots of it with lots of water....creates a false sense of satiety.

It all depended on how far out I was and how much weight I had to lose, and I would never deviate from this except for higher clean carbs on high carb days {carb-cycling}.

Cardio 6 days a week just walking on an inclined treadmill immediately after I trained....I would vary the speed and height of the incline throughout for about a half hour..... at times I would do 45 minutes and at other times instead of this I would use the eliptical machine doing intervals....fast and slow....repeating for 20 minutes.....would also eat even lighter at times calling a can of water packed tuna and some water a meal.

You can laugh and say this is why I was tiny, or say you`d lose size but in reality if you keep protein intake up and train hard for an hour, you should only lose fat.....it`s not like eating at a picnic and I will say that I dieted old school but it was what I was taught to do......and I started out weighing considerably more than my onstage weight but generally I never got fat and sloppy at any time.....just stayed in what I call "good training shape.

This always got me into good shape except for the two times that I did waaaay too many contests in a row.

You just needed more time and you could use my diet above as a template adjusting macros and cals for your own needs...............YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE AT A SMORGASBORD.....NOBODY SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE EASY.

Good luck dude.

Now it is a matter of making adjustments based on my look I can get leaner or I can try to get fuller. I am below the weight limit in the AM and between light heavy and classic in the PM. The only real question is if I try and carb up after weigh ins Friday night. I liked my look at 200lbs should I just come in at 200lbs or should I try and get as lean and dry as possible and come in 195lbs but possibly flat? Should I hydrate and carb up sat mornign or just stay tight

Also should I try and do the bodybuilding light heavy and masters or just the classic. posing 4 times sounds exhausting but don't want to leave a potential win on the table.

Should I try and get leaner or fuller from here? Also do I dare take a diuretic friday night or will i be so cramped I cant pose on stage and definately cant do 4 classes then. But it is all in the am

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: April 21, 2022, 11:13:53 AM »
Diarrhea that is how I have had diarrhea for 2 straight weeks. I have also cut the sodium which has been a mistake as just getting more dehydrated. I am seriously considering eating a whole pizza today.

Its not Crohns you have its back passage damage from all the dildos and cocks that keep getting rammed up it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2022, 11:16:02 AM »
honestly wes, you make me sick
good luck? After what hes said on here, the pellius thing, his ego, everything
youre brutal
let him die, and i hope its a painful death

good luck,......get fucked
My post was so long I forgot who I was talking to....by all means, he can get fucked.  :D

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2022, 11:16:12 AM »
Its not Crohns you have its back passage damage from all the dildos and cocks that keep getting rammed up it

had to release at some point, thats year of shit backed up from getting rammed in the ass

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: April 21, 2022, 11:16:50 AM »
My post was so long I forgot who I was talking to....by all means, he can get fucked.  :D

:D :D :D   ah age, im forgetting shit now too

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2022, 11:17:24 AM »

Another embarrassing issue I couldn't be gay if I wanted I have some serious issues with my digestive track. Honestly it sucks but I just try to ignore it and wait for problems to cease just been a little longer this time. I have made dietary changes before but it always comes back regardless. This is why I try and eat everything and dont worry about gettign fat I know I will get sick and lose weight eventually

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: April 21, 2022, 11:22:31 AM »
This was 200lbs yesterday morning is that lean enoigh? I know classic Is different standards just seems kind of subjective sometimes when i look at co test pics i disagree with the judges. Should I get leaner or fuller? Is there anyway to do both lol trying to add 20lbs of bone dry muscle overnight

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #182 on: April 21, 2022, 11:25:13 AM »
Enter as many classes as allowed! ( you did all that hard work …you want to be seen as much as possible / you will regret it if you only do one class)

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #183 on: April 21, 2022, 11:35:59 AM »
cant stand, multiple bathroom trips, considering going to hospital

84 seconds later posing, asking for contest advice, wanting to go in multiple divisions

ive never seen someone lie so much

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2022, 11:36:51 AM »
Now it is a matter of making adjustments based on my look I can get leaner or I can try to get fuller. I am below the weight limit in the AM and between light heavy and classic in the PM. The only real question is if I try and carb up after weigh ins Friday night. I liked my look at 200lbs should I just come in at 200lbs or should I try and get as lean and dry as possible and come in 195lbs but possibly flat? Should I hydrate and carb up sat mornign or just stay tight

Also should I try and do the bodybuilding light heavy and masters or just the classic. posing 4 times sounds exhausting but don't want to leave a potential win on the table.

Should I try and get leaner or fuller from here? Also do I dare take a diuretic friday night or will i be so cramped I cant pose on stage and definately cant do 4 classes then. But it is all in the am

I would forget what I weighed and go on as ripped as possible.

If you weigh 189 and another guy on your class weighs 195 but your diced and tanned you`re gonna` look bigger than your actual bodyweight.

Put sodium back in.....dont ingest shotloads of it...drink veritable tons of water....keep carbs moderate, and you should look good once you cut water.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 21, 2022, 11:39:47 AM »
Always do the Masters if you are old enough.....that`s a given.....come in where you look the best.....most guys are gonna` have bigger legs at that weight so do the light heavy open or classic.....your decision but do the Masters if nothing else.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 21, 2022, 11:41:43 AM »
Enter as many classes as allowed! ( you did all that hard work …you want to be seen as much as possible / you will regret it if you only do one class)
^^^ THIS

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 21, 2022, 11:43:05 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 21, 2022, 11:44:58 AM »

Thanks Joe you have been very helpful especially considering you started at the same weight and height and got to the same weight your exp is probably the most relevant to me as such thanks again for sharing such great advice

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #189 on: April 21, 2022, 11:45:14 AM »
I would forget what I weighed and go on as ripped as possible.

If you weigh 189 and another guy on your class weighs 195 but your diced and tanned you`re gonna` look bigger than your actual bodyweight.

Put sodium back in.....dont ingest shotloads of it...drink veritable tons of water....keep carbs moderate, and you should look good once you cut water.

im gonna stab you i swear

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #190 on: April 21, 2022, 11:45:19 AM »
Bhank there are a lot of secrets the pros don’t like to give out in regards to show prep as I’m sure you can understand why.  Years ago I was visiting family in California and decided to workout at golds Venice .  I remember talking to a guy who had at one time spoke to Bob Chick about his second place finish at the 02 NOC.  Apparently Chick was in a good mood and didn’t mind talking about his prep just before that show.  He said he had met a fellow at the ice machine in the hotel he was staying at who advised him to eat Taco Bell all the way up until 45 minutes before the show, then instantly drink a tall glass of milk and take a double dose of laxative.  The way this guy told the story he made it sound like Chick was pretty reluctant to take the advice, but he was coming off a mediocre year in 2001 having placed 11th at the NOC.  So, he decided to take the advice and it paid off big time!  He was full and diced on stage.  Chick was jazzed about his 2nd place finish and partied the whole night after the show in the hotel!  I hear things got a little wild around the ice machine but the guy said Chick wouldn’t really elaborate on that part.  Anyways, if you find yourself in a tight spot give the Taco Bell/milk/laxative prep a try! Good luck!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2022, 11:46:52 AM »
im gonna stab you i swear
OK OK......I`m done...I don`t need you coming down here to beat the fuck out of me.  LOL  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2022, 11:47:19 AM »
Thanks Joe you have been very helpful especially considering you started at the same weight and height and got to the same weight your exp is probably the most relevant to me as such thanks again for sharing such great advice

You dont listen to advice

Why the fuck anyone bothers is beyond me..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2022, 11:51:06 AM »
Bhank there are a lot of secrets the pros don’t like to give out in regards to show prep as I’m sure you can understand why.  Years ago I was visiting family in California and decided to workout at golds Venice .  I remember talking to a guy who had at one time spoke to Bob Chick about his second place finish at the 02 NOC.  Apparently Chick was in a good mood and didn’t mind talking about his prep just before that show.  He said he had met a fellow at the ice machine in the hotel he was staying at who advised him to eat Taco Bell all the way up until 45 minutes before the show, then instantly drink a tall glass of milk and take a double dose of laxative.  The way this guy told the story he made it sound like Chick was pretty reluctant to take the advice, but he was coming off a mediocre year in 2001 having places 11th at the NOC.  So, he decided to take the advice and it paid off big time!  He was full and diced on stage.  Chick was jazzed about his 2nd place finish and partied the whole night after the show in the hotel!  I hear things got a little wild around the ice machine but the guy said Chick wouldn’t really elaborate on that part.  Anyways, if you find yourself in a tight spot give the Taco Bell/milk/laxative prep a try! Good luck!

Not going to do that have a diuretic I could take Friday but worried if may do more harm than good. Have been exp this week to see what looks best and 200lbs in the am seems to be the spot. Will see if I weight more or less than 198 friday as that is light heavy cutoff. If I am heavier may just do the over 40 and not the heavyweight open then 2 classes of classic. I don't know debating if I want to be bigger or leaner you just don't know what other guys are going to bring. I would tell everyone what show but worried a particular member will harass the promoters. Needless to say it is right outside of DC if anyone is in the area and wants to eat afterwards hit me up on PM my girl has to work afterall so will just be me by my lonesome whoop whoop party party

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2022, 11:52:34 AM »

I listen to all sources then I make up my own mind. You can't just watch FOX News or CNN or Al Jazzeera or read Getbig conspiracy theories you have to watch and read everything then decide.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: April 21, 2022, 12:00:38 PM »

post of the day

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2022, 12:23:33 PM »
I listen to all sources then I ignore it. You can't just watch FOX News or CNN or Al Jazzeera or read Getbig conspiracy theories you have to watch and read everything then decide.

fixed

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2022, 12:51:20 PM »
Ill be hovering Kitty HAwk obituaries like a hawk for the next while

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: April 21, 2022, 01:19:09 PM »
Not going to do that have a diuretic I could take Friday but worried if may do more harm than good. Have been exp this week to see what looks best and 200lbs in the am seems to be the spot. Will see if I weight more or less than 198 friday as that is light heavy cutoff. If I am heavier may just do the over 40 and not the heavyweight open then 2 classes of classic. I don't know debating if I want to be bigger or leaner you just don't know what other guys are going to bring. I would tell everyone what show but worried a particular member will harass the promoters. Needless to say it is right outside of DC if anyone is in the area and wants to eat afterwards hit me up on PM my girl has to work afterall so will just be me by my lonesome whoop whoop party party

story of your life huh?

I'm sure the office she works in needed her to come in Saturday afternoon.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: April 21, 2022, 01:33:28 PM »

Haven't you had gastric issues for 2 weeks?

Now all of a sudden you are able to eat post show?

More lies, from Healy Hankin