Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71099 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #200 on: April 21, 2022, 01:39:57 PM »
Haven't you had gastric issues for 2 weeks?

Now all of a sudden you are able to eat post show?

More lies, from Healy Hankin
he should really give the Taco Bell/milk/laxative prep a try!!   ;D ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #201 on: April 21, 2022, 01:47:56 PM »

I'm sure the office she works in needed her to come in Saturday afternoon.

"Yo homies, off to OBX to see my shorty Em this Saturday ;) #sideniggasaturdays."

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: April 21, 2022, 03:09:04 PM »
You dont listen to advice

Why the fuck anyone bothers is beyond me..

Yeah he's like talking to a doorknob, with the IQ to match.

He's really all over the place and is doing things with water manipulation that he's lying about.

We know his history of PED abuse so i'm sure he's all cramped up because of the diuretics he's taking.

His body is severely dehydrated from what exactly?

Needs Gatorade to reduce cramps. ::)

One minute he's fine and eating clean to help his "digestive" issues. Then a few days later he's been sick for 2 weeks. ::)

Dude is a complete lying sack of shit.

Just a mountain of excuses for when he fails.

Unreal anyone believes a word he says anymore.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: April 21, 2022, 03:23:05 PM »
Yeah he's like talking to a doorknob, with the IQ to match.

He's really all over the place and is doing things with water manipulation that he's lying about.

We know his history of PED abuse so i'm sure he's all cramped up because of the diuretics he's taking.

Needs Gatorade to reduce cramps. ::)

One minute he's fine and eating clean to help his "digestive" issues. Then a few days later he's been sick for 2 weeks. ::)

Dude is a complete lying sack of shit.

Just a mountain of excuses for when he fails.

Unreal anyone believes a word he says anymore.

Quoting for 100% truth.

Been sick for 2 weeks.

Now inviting getbig members to grab food after the show.

His Ailments cure whichever way the wind blows.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #204 on: April 21, 2022, 03:43:10 PM »
"Yo homies, off to OBX to see my shorty Em this Saturday ;) #sideniggasaturdays."

Wish VVV would try to emulate this shot.  No homo.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: April 21, 2022, 04:07:39 PM »
Wish VVV would try to emulate this shot.  No homo.

VVV's closet is not nearly as cluttered.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #206 on: April 21, 2022, 04:17:38 PM »
Still drinking gatorade have not attempted to cut any fluid intake yet. This is 7pm condition based on tomorrow morning i will decide what time friday to cut fluids. i have not taken any diuretics. i have lasix i could take friday noght but i dont think i need it as waking up bone dry anyway. Sitting right at 200 may try and hit 198 at weigh ins then eat back up a few pounds before bed friday dont want to mess anything  up as look ok now

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #207 on: April 21, 2022, 04:24:40 PM »

I looked at Hanky’s face, and he just looked at Andre with awe. I thought God just passed us. And I looked at Hanky, I said, ''What do you think, Hanky?'' And he looked at me, he said, ''Gee, Dad, he's big.''

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: April 21, 2022, 04:26:57 PM »
You looked better last year. Don't bother with competing, you don't have the genetic for it.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #209 on: April 21, 2022, 04:30:09 PM »
Do everything you can to push the fucking conditioning! (Your lean af but not “ stage lean” … do whatever you can!… Never mind loading with junk food or trying to fill out …..go for EXTREME conditioning! )

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #210 on: April 21, 2022, 04:32:25 PM »
Do everything you can to push the fucking conditioning! (Your lean af but not “ stage lean” … do whatever you can!… Never mind loading with junk food or trying to fill out …..go for EXTREME conditioning! )
I am dropping 5pbs overnight everynight i wxpect to be considerably leaner romorrow am and even more so saturday if i dont load but you think i should just push condition not try to come in the way i am now drop a little more? I have yet to cut any water and i have yet to do a 12 hour fast to streamline was going to do that starting tomorrow

should i take a lasix pull friday?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #211 on: April 21, 2022, 04:42:22 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #212 on: April 21, 2022, 05:01:10 PM »
Still drinking gatorade have not attempted to cut any fluid intake yet. This is 7pm condition based on tomorrow morning i will decide what time friday to cut fluids. i have not taken any diuretics. i have lasix i could take friday noght but i dont think i need it as waking up bone dry anyway. Sitting right at 200 may try and hit 198 at weigh ins then eat back up a few pounds before bed friday dont want to mess anything  up as look ok now

You are dry and conditioned.  I would not fuck with lasix.  I'd eat clean until Saturday morning.  I'd recommend a big breakfast before prejudging.  I'd drink water tomorrow like normal and Saturday just sips or as needed.  By the way, that quarter turn shot looks good.  Good luck. 

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: April 21, 2022, 05:21:34 PM »
  Big improvement, mid section looks good. You flattened out and filled up. Still need to get more ripped but you are at your best so far. Face is leaner too. Good luck!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 21, 2022, 05:22:35 PM »
I am dropping 5pbs overnight everynight i wxpect to be considerably leaner romorrow am and even more so saturday if i dont load but you think i should just push condition not try to come in the way i am now drop a little more? I have yet to cut any water and i have yet to do a 12 hour fast to streamline was going to do that starting tomorrow

should i take a lasix pull friday?
If it was me…I would shoot for condition above all else! (If I had Lasix I would use it) you do what you think is right …. However only listen to yourself …. Or just one person! Listening to a bunch of different people / advices will fuck you up more than anything else! ….   Stay the course and don’t second guess yourself … you got this!)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2022, 05:27:43 PM »
I am not starving or eating zero carbs. I am eating a lot of food and I am drinking a lot of fluids and I am not taking any diuretics. I literally have lost size and I am fighting dehydration because I have been sick. I am getting up half a dozen times a night I have had diarrhea flare up for 2 weeks straight. That is why I changed diet but it hasnt helped have just lost more weight as less crap means less calories and more water means less salt and more dehydration. Going back to pizza and gatorade after this considering cooking a pizza now.
Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: April 21, 2022, 05:29:20 PM »
I have no clue about anyone else here but I always ate four meals and two shakes when prepping......far from starving.....just not eating a ton of garbage....it`s called eating clean....all great bodybuilders do it, not that I`m great, but it`s a common practice to eat similar to what I did below with variations for different people of course.

I would eliminate shakes as a rule at about a week out and depending on how I looked I would lower carbs or go to zero carbs at times, but only for a short time.

You lowered carbs and junk food so you lost water which in turn flattens you out making you look smaller.......BUT....onc e you carb up you should fill out.

Here`s an example of how I ate during a prep....far from starving.....just eating for definition/condition.....I trained very early in the AM after a couple of cups of coffee:

Meal ♯ - 1:
Pre-Workout shake =1 scoop of whey in water

Meal ♯ - 2:
Post-Workout shake .... 1 scoop of whey in water and a plain baked potato or a cup of rice....carried the food in my gym bag and ate it about 15 minutes after I trained

Meal ♯ -3:
10 eggwhites and 1 whole egg scrambled in non-fat cooking spray
1 cup of oatmeal...no milk and I personally used Splenda and some cinnamon .....optional of course
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -4:
Lean ground beef patty about the size of the palm of my hand
1 medium baked potato with fake butter spray
large salad with vinegar and 1 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -5:
6 oz. skinless/boneless chicken breast
1 cup of rice
2 cups green beans
12 oz. water

Meal ♯ -6:
6 oz. skinless/boneless chicken breast
2 cups green beans
2 chocolate chip rice cakes with natty peanut butter
12 oz. water

I would also do carb cycling in the early stages of my prep and would drink as much water as I could throughout the day.....always had water with me wherever I went and no, not in a gallon container. ;D

If I got really hungry to avoid cheating I would have a few more rice cakes with thinly spread natty PB, or some air-popped popcorn......lots of it with lots of water....creates a false sense of satiety.

It all depended on how far out I was and how much weight I had to lose, and I would never deviate from this except for higher clean carbs on high carb days {carb-cycling}.

Cardio 6 days a week just walking on an inclined treadmill immediately after I trained....I would vary the speed and height of the incline throughout for about a half hour..... at times I would do 45 minutes and at other times instead of this I would use the eliptical machine doing intervals....fast and slow....repeating for 20 minutes.....would also eat even lighter at times calling a can of water packed tuna and some water a meal.

You can laugh and say this is why I was tiny, or say you`d lose size but in reality if you keep protein intake up and train hard for an hour, you should only lose fat.....it`s not like eating at a picnic and I will say that I dieted old school but it was what I was taught to do......and I started out weighing considerably more than my onstage weight but generally I never got fat and sloppy at any time.....just stayed in what I call "good training shape.

This always got me into good shape except for the two times that I did waaaay too many contests in a row.

You just needed more time and you could use my diet above as a template adjusting macros and cals for your own needs...............YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE AT A SMORGASBORD.....NOBODY SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE EASY.

Good luck dude.
Amazing post Wes! You're a man of iron at heart. A true warrior and a good person.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2022, 05:30:59 PM »

Why are you even thinking about cutting fluids on Wednesday you moron.

Keep doing whatever hanky wants to do.

You are looking worse, your are lean but not stage ready.

Get injectable lasik

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #218 on: April 21, 2022, 05:40:17 PM »
Worst tough guy ever.

If Bhanky gets a hold of you between sh*ts lookout!

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2022, 06:25:46 PM »
is he dead yet? Im curious if the power of prayer works
And lol that his chick has to work. Now that she controls him and his house, she doesnt have to go anywhere. When the window hits where she can gert half his shit, she is gone

shes a lawyer for fuck sakes, you dont think she planned it out

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #220 on: April 21, 2022, 06:47:56 PM »
Amazing post Wes! You're a man of iron at heart. A true warrior and a good person.
Thanks bud.  ;)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #221 on: April 21, 2022, 06:51:26 PM »

X2.

Even if Bhank doesn't take your advice thats still awesome advice. Thanks.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #222 on: April 21, 2022, 06:54:38 PM »
X2.

Even if Bhank doesn't take your advice thats still awesome advice. Thanks.
Thanks doc....you`re the man.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #223 on: April 21, 2022, 07:44:24 PM »
If it was me…I would shoot for condition above all else! (If I had Lasix I would use it) you do what you think is right …. However only listen to yourself …. Or just one person! Listening to a bunch of different people / advices will fuck you up more than anything else! ….   Stay the course and don’t second guess yourself … you got this!)

Mike, don’t tell this clown to take Lasix. He has a heart condition and shouldn’t be anywhere near strong diuretics.

I don’t give a shit if he uses it and suffers the consequences, but you shouldn’t suggest it, in the certain event he fucks it up.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: April 21, 2022, 07:52:58 PM »
Mike, don’t tell this clown to take Lasix. He has a heart condition and shouldn’t be anywhere near strong diuretics.

I don’t give a shit if he uses it and suffers the consequences, but you shouldn’t suggest it, in the certain event he fucks it up.
Don’t take Lasix ….