Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71101 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #275 on: April 23, 2022, 05:05:49 AM »
Unfortunately I was unable to make the 5 hour drive in time for weigh ins yesterday and will not be competing. I feel like i am in shape and would have done well. This am pre breakfast

I feel like i learned a few things my orep was much better this time. Also I do feel my legs inproved some

PS there is no oil in my delts or anywhere else its all me lopsided and torn but all me and no i did not take any diuretics just anti estrogens to dry out

Show of hands who's shocked at this....

Excuse Generator V2.35 has these as options Brian:

1) The promotor told you the wrong time
2) You did not get approval from my P.O. in time
3) Em wanted to binge watch Real Housewives of Winston-Salem and you can't leave the house
4) You mistimed the lasik gallon of Gatorade
5) You shit the bed...literally
6) Em forgot to give you money for gas (and you realized your car doesn't run on the gas you have an abundance of)
7) You're scared Josh would show up
8 ) You needed a few more days to bring your legs up to crush the heavyweight division
9) Not enough competitors to destroy and thus feed your over-inflated ego
10) Your _________ (fill in blank of the 1,000 ailments you claim to have) came out of remision
11) You just suck and maybe its finally sinking in

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: April 23, 2022, 05:07:05 AM »
The prep was a good experience for you. I think it is obvious that your body has problems holding onto muscle while getting ripped because the diarrhea, and anemic state flattens you out. Are there Crohns bodybuilders out there that can help you? If you have taken your body as far as you can, that is a victory in itself.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #277 on: April 23, 2022, 05:17:59 AM »

3) Em wanted to binge watch Real Housewives of Winston-Salem and you can't leave the house
6) Em forgot to give you money for gas (and you realized your car doesn't run on the gas you have an abundance of)
8 ) You needed a few more days to bring your legs up to crush the heavyweight division
10) Your _________ (fill in blank of the 1,000 ailments you claim to have) came out of remision

I am happy with my condition. I dont need any excuses for my pyshique. I made improvements. i brought up my legs. I did it the right way slowly over 2 weeks va starving for 3 days. I learned a lot. Honestly I think i would have won but regardless it was out of my control. By all means look at the show pics on Monday and tell me who in the classic or light heavies would have beaten me

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #278 on: April 23, 2022, 05:20:27 AM »
bhank, can't you find local shows to attend where you don't have to drive 5 hours?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: April 23, 2022, 05:21:50 AM »
Unfortunately I was unable to make the 5 hour drive in time for weigh ins yesterday and will not be competing. I feel like i am in shape and would have done well. This am pre breakfast

I feel like i learned a few things my orep was much better this time. Also I do feel my legs inproved some

PS there is no oil in my delts or anywhere else its all me lopsided and torn but all me and no i did not take any diuretics just anti estrogens to dry out

Done well it no one was in your class.

Your legs are horrid

Left delt Is suspect double the size of the right. Guessing bad shot.

Lol at unable to tell time.

Nice excuse.

You were just scared as a certain someone had ppl waiting for you at the show.

Typical pussy

Well at least you learned a valuable lesson,

you look like trash.and your gf doesn’t have the decency to go to your show

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: April 23, 2022, 05:22:19 AM »
The prep was a good experience for you. I think it is obvious that your body has problems holding onto muscle while getting ripped because the diaherea, and anemic state flattens you out. Are there Crohns bodybuilders out there that can help you? Uf you have taken your body as far as you can, that is a victory in itself.

dont be fooled by my abs I didnt lose all my size arms are still there and all cut up. Took this one at 3am when i got up for cookies and gatorade

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: April 23, 2022, 05:24:40 AM »

GF told him he isn't allowed to play outside until he removes his pool table and his tattoo.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: April 23, 2022, 05:28:15 AM »
dont be fooled by my abs I didnt lose all my size arms are still there and all cut up. Took this one at 3am when i got up for cookies and gatorade
Arms definately there. The limbs of the body are connected. All that leg work would boost the arms a little. Seeing all the effort you put in, it's sad you didn't get to win but the journey is the important thing. You trained like a champ.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #283 on: April 23, 2022, 05:29:36 AM »
GF told him he isn't allowed to play outside until he removes his pool table and his tattoo.

fuck that. he should not have let her move in.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #284 on: April 23, 2022, 05:31:32 AM »
Is this the result of pinning GH?

Re: bra in the background....double or triple clip?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: April 23, 2022, 05:34:15 AM »
Is this the result of pinning GH?

Re: bra in the background....double or triple clip?

I would take Hgh intramuscularly with an insulin syringe if i were to take it not subcutaneous that is a razor bump

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #286 on: April 23, 2022, 05:36:33 AM »
After a grueling 8 day prep, you couldn't find the time go?
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: April 23, 2022, 05:43:01 AM »

Lmao,

Anorexia flared up.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #288 on: April 23, 2022, 05:52:53 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #289 on: April 23, 2022, 06:03:19 AM »
Well all you lost was your entry fee money and possibly a hotel/motel if you booked one.....it`s not as if you wasted 16 gruelling weeks of dieting plus cardio and intense training sessions.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #290 on: April 23, 2022, 06:04:11 AM »
Well all you lost was your entry fee money and possibly a hotel/motel of you booked one.....it`s not as if you wasted 16 gruelling weeks of dieting plus cardio and intense training sessions.

There is that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: April 23, 2022, 06:07:59 AM »
After a grueling 8 day prep, you couldn't find the time go?

If I had driven up Friday I probabkt would have taken lasix Friday night and died.

I made a mistake Thursday night. I have a suana at my house. I went in it Thursday bight befoee bed. i then took an adderal from my maid before bed thinking it would speed up metabolism and pull off last little bit. I do not nornally take any stimulants. Bitch must have gotten the adderal from Pablo Escabar. I was sweating during the night and also had my noghtly diarea. I woke up middle of the noght with feet and calves locking up had to stomp feet flat and drink gatorade middle of night. Just walking to batbroom was causing legs to lock up painfully. By friday morning  my hands and side were locking up in additim to the legs of i even stood on them for a second. It was getting scary. I had planned to leave at 10am. i lost 6lbs overnigbt . i was drinking fluids froday norning trying to fix the  cramps I could srill make it if i Left by 2. By 1 i had lost abother 2lbs and realized I was not going to be able to make it as I could not physically drive 5 hours when my body is lovking up wtih cramps. So yeah one aderall and a suana destoyed my prep whoch had been going great. I will never take a diuretic as my body struggles to stay hydrated regarldess i would have gone to hospital friday for an iV drip but could not drive. lesson learned dont take strange pills feom your maid and i threw away the lasix.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: April 23, 2022, 06:10:46 AM »
Well all you lost was your entry fee money and possibly a hotel/motel if you booked one.....it`s not as if you wasted 16 gruelling weeks of dieting plus cardio and intense training sessions.

Let’s not down play the steroid costs

16 week cycle

I have seen his cycle on Professional Muscle

1250 Test weeks 1-12
GH 6 iu weeks 1-10
600 tren week 1-12
600 masteron week 1-12
100 mg winny week 6 to 1
60 mg anavar week 6 to 1
2 mg armidex week 6 to 1
50 mg halo week 4 to 1

Of course he is going to lie and say he hasn’t been on PM doesn’t use anabolics.

It’s the usual dog and pony show from Healy  no legs Hankins

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: April 23, 2022, 06:11:00 AM »
Bhanky,

I am receiving emails from upset members of the Bhanky Fan Club demanding refunds of membership dues.

Will you reimburse them?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: April 23, 2022, 06:12:50 AM »
If I had driven up Friday I probabkt would have taken lasix Friday night and died.

I made a mistake Thursday night. I have a suana at my house. I went in it Thursday bight befoee bed. i then took an adderal from my maid before bed thinking it would speed up metabolism and pull off last little bit. I do not nornally take any stimulants. Bitch must have gotten the adderal from Pablo Escabar. I was sweating during the night and also had my noghtly diarea. I woke up middle of the noght with feet and calves locking up had to stomp feet flat and drink gatorade middle of night. Just walking to batbroom was causing legs to lock up painfully. By friday morning  my hands and side were locking up in additim to the legs of i even stood on them for a second. It was getting scary. I had planned to leave at 10am. i lost 6lbs overnigbt . i was drinking fluids froday norning trying to fix the  cramps I could srill make it if i Left by 2. By 1 i had lost abother 2lbs and realized I was not going to be able to make it as I could not physically drive 5 hours when my body is lovking up wtih cramps. So yeah one aderall and a suana destoyed my prep whoch had been going great. I will never take a diuretic as my body struggles to stay hydrated regarldess i would have gone to hospital friday for an iV drip but could not drive. lesson learned dont take strange pills feom your maid and i threw away the lasix.

How or why would you ask your maid or how would you even know if your maid had  Adderall?!more lies

You have more drugs lying around your house then a 21-year-old going to Coachella.

The truth is you opened up your anabolic cabinet and we’re contemplating GHP or Adderall you are a drug abuser and a drug addict.

I see your restless leg syndrome has been acting up

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #295 on: April 23, 2022, 06:13:29 AM »
I have seen his cycle on Professional Muscle

bhank is rich, right?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: April 23, 2022, 06:15:19 AM »
bhank is rich, right?

He is a Getbigger after all.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: April 23, 2022, 06:15:24 AM »
bhank is rich, right?

Apparently his maid  is his drug mule.

What a random question to ask. Hey when you’re done folding the laundry.

Can you cut up a few  lines?

Does this seem like a question or  request you would ask your maid? Drug dealer yes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: April 23, 2022, 06:16:22 AM »
How or why would you ask your maid or how would you even know if your maid had  Adderall?!more lies

You have more drugs lying around your house then a 21-year-old going to Coachella.

The truth is you opened up your anabolic cabinet and we’re contemplating GHP or Adderall you are a drug abuser and a drug addict.

I see your restless leg syndrome has been acting up

Jesus man I tell you guys everything in detail and you just refuse to believe anything I have no reason to lie

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: April 23, 2022, 06:17:45 AM »
Jesus man I tell you guys everything in detail and you just refuse to believe anything I have no reason to lie

Getbig appreciates your candor.