Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71084 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #300 on: April 23, 2022, 06:27:34 AM »
Let’s not down play the steroid costs

16 week cycle

I have seen his cycle on Professional Muscle

1250 Test weeks 1-12
GH 6 iu weeks 1-10
600 tren week 1-12
600 masteron week 1-12
100 mg winny week 6 to 1
60 mg anavar week 6 to 1
2 mg armidex week 6 to 1
50 mg halo week 4 to 1

Of course he is going to lie and say he hasn’t been on PM doesn’t use anabolics.

It’s the usual dog and pony show from Healy  no legs Hankins

God you are an idiot. Here is my actual protocol which you won't believe and will just insist I am lying.

First I stopped eating sausage, milk, cookies, popsicles, pizza and soda 2 weeks out and switched to potatoes and yams for snacks

All medications are prescribed. You will say all drugs whatever I don't give a fuck I look great and I am 44 years old.

2 weeks out I stopped taking my prescribed Testosterone Cypionate long ester 500mg a week. I also had been taking Anastrazole 1mg a day since my blood work came back a few weeks prior. This brought weight down from 225 to 215. I wanted to reduce the bloat and make sure I didn't have any swelling or inflammation on stage. I only pin quads and glutes no where else. I did not want a welt in my ass or inflammation in quads preventing flexing also wanted to drop water retention

I then switched to Anavar 40mg daily and Anastrzole 2mg daily, I continued to tale my prescribed HGH the entire time

That is it 500mg of Test a week and HGH prior to 2 week cutoff then Anavor and Anastrazole for 2 weeks. I barely even cut calories or carbs. Honestly the anti estrogen is what did everything. Oh yeah and I had diarea then I took one aderall which ruined everything

I know you don't believe me whatver and the fuck are you talking about no legs did you not see todays pics legs came up a lot

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: April 23, 2022, 06:28:27 AM »
If I had driven up Friday I probabkt would have taken lasix Friday night and died.

I
Your condition is good throughout the year. Forget about these contests. Seeing the word death really brings it all to reality.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #302 on: April 23, 2022, 06:29:19 AM »
Nightly diarrhea as is tradition in the Hanky household

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #303 on: April 23, 2022, 06:29:35 AM »
God you are an idiot. Here is my actual protocol which you won't believe and will just insist I am lying.

First I stopped eating sausage, milk, cookies, popsicles, pizza and soda 2 weeks out and switched to potatoes and yams for snacks

All medications are prescribed. You will say all drugs whatever I don't give a fuck I look great and I am 44 years old.

2 weeks out I stopped taking my prescribed Testosterone Cypionate long ester 500mg a week. I also had been taking Anastrazole 1mg a day since my blood work came back a few weeks prior. This brought weight down from 225 to 215. I wanted to reduce the bloat and make sure I didn't have any swelling or inflammation on stage. I only pin quads and glutes no where else. I did not want a welt in my ass or inflammation in quads preventing flexing also wanted to drop water retention

I then switched to Anavar 40mg daily and Anastrzole 2mg daily, I continued to tale my prescribed HGH the entire time

That is it 500mg of Test a week and HGH prior to 2 week cutoff then Anavor and Anastrazole for 2 weeks. I barely even cut calories or carbs. Honestly the anti estrogen is what did everything. Oh yeah and I had diarea then I took one aderall which ruined everything

I know you don't believe me whatver

Quoted for posterity and the DEA.

Bhanky,
You must have terrible genetics for gear...just awful.
So sorry for you.
If I took all that I'd look like Arnold in '72.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: April 23, 2022, 06:36:08 AM »
Quoted for posterity and the DEA.

Bhanky,
You must have terrible genetics for gear...just awful.
So sorry for you.
If I took all that I'd look like Arnold in '72.

Fucking do it then. About as fucking Dumb as Josh saying he can lose weight fucking do it then. All that? I literally just take 500mg of Test year round that is it meanwhile this jackass has a 3gram cycle with half a dozen exotic anabolics he thinks I take gtfo. I am also trying to counteract a fucking digestive disease that doesn't let me digest essential nutrients

You can take everythign you still wont look as good as me much less Arnold stop your bullshit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: April 23, 2022, 06:38:24 AM »
Nightly diarrhea as is tradition in the Hanky household

I had a flare up this last 2 weeks it has really sucked but that is my life I just deal with it the best I can

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: April 23, 2022, 06:40:34 AM »
Fucking do it then. About as fucking Dumb as Josh saying he can lose weight fucking do it then. All that? I literally just take 500mg of Test year round that is it meanwhile this jackass has a 3gram cycle with half a dozen exotic anabolics he thinks I take gtfo

You can take everythign you still wont look as good as me much less Arnold stop your bullshit

For what reason would I in my Golden Years take such concoctions?

Being secure in my masculinity there is no need for such psychological crutches.

I suggest trying a total meat diet for 30 days.  It may help.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: April 23, 2022, 06:42:28 AM »
I had a flare up this last 2 weeks it has really sucked but that is my life I just deal with it the best I can

Is your water bill high from excessive toilet flushing or are you on a well?

If you are on septic how often do you have your septic tank pumped out?

I suggest eating strictly meat for 30 days.  It may help.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: April 23, 2022, 06:45:09 AM »
For what reason would I in my Golden Years take such concoctions?

Being secure in my masculinity there is no need for such psychological crutches.

I don't give a fuck what you do or don't take nor does anyone else. But to sit here and pretend you can just take a bunch of stuff and turn into Ronnie Coleman is fucking nonsense. What reason well your testosterone levels decline with age keeping them at a youthful level is healthier we are talking about bioidentical replacement not supplementation. I get my medications from an actual anti aging clinic. It has nothing to do with your masculinity or crutches its medication to improve your quality of life. But whatver get fucking old and frail I don't give a fuck.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: April 23, 2022, 06:46:00 AM »
Is your water bill high from excessive toilet flushing or are you on a well?

If you are on septic how often do you have your septic tank pumped out?

My water bill is high because I have a pool.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #310 on: April 23, 2022, 06:57:07 AM »

I know you don't believe me whatver and the fuck are you talking about no legs did you not see todays pics legs came up a lot

500 mg a week prescription?

Who is your doctor, Rich Gaspari or something?
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #311 on: April 23, 2022, 06:59:17 AM »
Hahaa worst tough guy ever. He never had any intention of doing this pageant. What an attention whore.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: April 23, 2022, 07:07:17 AM »

hahahah no doctor in the world would precribe that

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: April 23, 2022, 07:08:27 AM »
Apparently his maid  is his drug mule.

What a random question to ask. Hey when you’re done folding the laundry.

Can you cut up a few  lines?

Does this seem like a question or  request you would ask your maid? Drug dealer yes.

She aint keeping his house clean and tidy that's for sure

Maid = His dealer

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: April 23, 2022, 07:12:11 AM »
She aint keeping his house clean and tidy that's for sure

Maid = His dealer

Jesus Christ what part of I don't take or like stimulants did you guys miss? I drink half calf coffee for fuck sake.  I don't drink energy drinks or use preworkout. I took one adderal before bed a day before my show and now you guys got me cooking up Meth in my basement. My maid hangs out and cleans for hours we talk I have known her for years she takes adderal and it helps her clean most maids around here take heroin for fuck sake

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: April 23, 2022, 07:13:54 AM »
If I had driven up Friday I probabkt would have taken lasix Friday night and died.

I made a mistake Thursday night. I have a suana at my house. I went in it Thursday bight befoee bed. i then took an adderal from my maid before bed thinking it would speed up metabolism and pull off last little bit. I do not nornally take any stimulants. Bitch must have gotten the adderal from Pablo Escabar. I was sweating during the night and also had my noghtly diarea. I woke up middle of the noght with feet and calves locking up had to stomp feet flat and drink gatorade middle of night. Just walking to batbroom was causing legs to lock up painfully. By friday morning  my hands and side were locking up in additim to the legs of i even stood on them for a second. It was getting scary. I had planned to leave at 10am. i lost 6lbs overnigbt . i was drinking fluids froday norning trying to fix the  cramps I could srill make it if i Left by 2. By 1 i had lost abother 2lbs and realized I was not going to be able to make it as I could not physically drive 5 hours when my body is lovking up wtih cramps. So yeah one aderall and a suana destoyed my prep whoch had been going great. I will never take a diuretic as my body struggles to stay hydrated regarldess i would have gone to hospital friday for an iV drip but could not drive. lesson learned dont take strange pills feom your maid and i threw away the lasix.

the maid

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: April 23, 2022, 07:20:50 AM »
Jesus Christ what part of I don't take or like stimulants did you guys miss? I drink half calf coffee for fuck sake.  I don't drink energy drinks or use preworkout. I took one adderal before bed a day before my show and now you guys got me cooking up Meth in my basement. My maid hangs out and cleans for hours we talk I have known her for years she takes adderal and it helps her clean most maids around here take heroin for fuck sake

LMAO. Talk about cry for help

Can some getbiggers local to Hanky please go and hang out with him. I'm sure it would mean the world to him.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: April 23, 2022, 07:22:02 AM »
Unfortunately I was unable to make the 5 hour drive in time for weigh ins yesterday and will not be competing. I feel like i am in shape and would have done well. This am pre breakfast

I feel like i learned a few things my orep was much better this time. Also I do feel my legs inproved some

PS there is no oil in my delts or anywhere else its all me lopsided and torn but all me and no i did not take any diuretics just anti estrogens to dry out

LOL

Well played! You've trolled the entire site and no one saw it coming.  This may be thread of the year.

Also Im happy that for as long as you post here, no matter what you talk about, this will always be referenced.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #318 on: April 23, 2022, 07:22:39 AM »
Well all you lost was your entry fee money and possibly a hotel/motel if you booked one.....it`s not as if you wasted 16 gruelling weeks of dieting plus cardio and intense training sessions.

It’s not like he lost weeks of heavy training.

It’s odd that a guy who screamed he was completely drug free has a drug protocol half a page long.

Fucking lying piece of shit.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #319 on: April 23, 2022, 07:24:27 AM »
what a fucking loser
bras hanging around, his chick is totally running his show
pussy whipped to the nth degree

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: April 23, 2022, 07:26:19 AM »
dont be fooled by my abs I didnt lose all my size arms are still there and all cut up. Took this one at 3am when i got up for cookies and gatorade

Hahahahahaha you didn't drive to the show for weigh ins last night but you woke up at 3 for cookies and Gatorade? 

Am I missing some here? Or are Cookies and Gatorade friends of yours who stopped over for a visit?

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #321 on: April 23, 2022, 07:28:26 AM »
already emailed his baby mama with the quotes about steroids and hgh he takes and especially the one about getting adderall from the maid

hahaha hes doomed, he will never see his kid again

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: April 23, 2022, 07:29:43 AM »
Jesus man I tell you guys everything in detail and you just refuse to believe anything I have no reason to lie

You lied about this show.

You lied about your body locking up from adderall, or did were there breaks where you could take the time to post here?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #323 on: April 23, 2022, 07:31:12 AM »

Bullshit.

You’re a fucking liar.

A wifebeating, drug abusing liar.

You should have taken the Lasix, I would have enjoyed the RIP Hankins thread.

Lying kunt.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: April 23, 2022, 07:34:24 AM »
Fucking do it then. About as fucking Dumb as Josh saying he can lose weight fucking do it then. All that? I literally just take 500mg of Test year round that is it meanwhile this jackass has a 3gram cycle with half a dozen exotic anabolics he thinks I take gtfo. I am also trying to counteract a fucking digestive disease that doesn't let me digest essential nutrients

LOL at just

you are basically on a full blown cycle year round and look like that. Entire body is torn and mangled like your gfs girl.

i would tie a cement block around my ankles and jump in then nearest river. If i was on that much test and had legs of cripple.