Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71021 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #325 on: April 23, 2022, 07:38:12 AM »
Bullshit.

You’re a fucking liar.

A wifebeating, drug abusing liar.

You should have taken the Lasix, I would have enjoyed the RIP Hankins thread.

Lying kunt.

lol

Bhanks lies about his drug use, tells a partial  truth that contradicts his previous lie and then exposes himself for the addict he is.

Now hes in full denial...... sad

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #326 on: April 23, 2022, 07:40:08 AM »
Hahahahahaha you didn't drive to the show for weigh ins last night but you woke up at 3 for cookies and Gatorade? 

Am I missing some here? Or are Cookies and Gatorade friends of yours who stopped over for a visit?

By the Beard of SchmOedin, that is one of the bestest lines (emboldened - my emphasis) ever!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #327 on: April 23, 2022, 07:56:12 AM »
lol

Bhanks lies about his drug use, tells a partial  truth that contradicts his previous lie and then exposes himself for the addict he is.

If he gets his hands on Mike Tyson, it’s over!

Getbig has a new all-time BULLSHITTER LIST:

(1) Brian Wood Healy Hankins
(2) SuckMyMuscle
(3) Joon
(4) ESFitness
(5) Pumpster

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: April 23, 2022, 08:08:21 AM »
lol

Lol

He can’t keep up with his lies.

At first he swore he was natural

Now on 500 mg of test with amphetamines.

Causally popping amphetamines like Mike Mentzer 

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #329 on: April 23, 2022, 08:15:38 AM »
I continued to tale my prescribed HGH the entire time

Do you have AIDS fam?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #330 on: April 23, 2022, 08:18:39 AM »
LOL at just

you are basically on a full blown cycle year round and look like that. Entire body is torn and mangled like your gfs girl.

i would tie a cement block around my ankles and jump in then nearest river. If i was on that much test and had legs of cripple.

I am actually really happy with my leg progress its hard to tell when bloated but when lean I can see clear improvement

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #331 on: April 23, 2022, 08:36:44 AM »
ahhahah bhanky whining to the mods and having some of my posts removed just like he did to webstar

oh well its all good ill behave so hanky doesnt break down in tears as usual
what a pussy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: April 23, 2022, 08:40:16 AM »
I really dont get the hate I am honest and open as can be I also manager to get in mad shape in 2 weeks. I made improvements from last year.  I didnt drive 5 hours to compete in a high schooll gym by myself against 3 strangers and stay in a Hotel by myself. I learned more about prep and how my body responds to dietary changes. I am ready for the beach this summer belly is gone and more prepared for Nationals. Oh and I pussed off all the haters win win. But to say I never inended to do the show and I wasnt ready and in shape os simply not  true. i booked a hotel i registered i paid for my tanning I was plabning to go as of Thursday come Friday it was not an option.  I am in winning shape right now. I could not drive 5 hours yesterday when I was cranping bad. originally my gf was going to go and drive me there but she had to work. Going by myself didnt sound as fun anyway. But I clearly put in the work and was ready to win. I wpuld beat every class winner I was planning to enter the last few years. But yeah getting a medal 5 gours away to impress getbig didnt seem worth it. I think my pics speak for the selves I think I look great and know what to tinker different next time

Legs will inprove back will inprove classic is the right division but even if I never do a show I an 44 and look like this ane know how to stay closer to this co ditip  year rooud going forward Win Win

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #333 on: April 23, 2022, 08:49:16 AM »
All medications are prescribed. You will say all drugs whatever I don't give a fuck I look great and I am 44 years old.

lesson learned dont take strange pills feom your maid

A Doctor Maid, that's how you know Hankins is rich.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: April 23, 2022, 08:53:32 AM »
I really dont get the hate I am honest and open as can be I also manager to get in mad shape in 2 weeks. I made improvements from last year.  I didnt drive 5 hours to compete in a high schooll gym by myself against 3 strangers and stay in a Hotel by myself. I learned more about prep and how my body responds to dietary changes. I am ready for the beach this summer belly is gone and more prepared for Nationals. Oh and I pussed off all the haters win win. But to say I never inended to do the show and I wasnt ready and in shape os simply not  true. i booked a hotel i registered i paid for my tanning I was plabning to go as of Thursday come Friday it was not an option.  I am in winning shape right now. I could not drive 5 hours yesterday when I was cranping bad. originally my gf was going to go and drive me there but she had to work. Going by myself didnt sound as fun anyway. But I clearly put in the work and was ready to win. I wpuld beat every class winner I was planning to enter the last few years. But yeah getting a medal 5 gours away to impress getbig didnt seem worth it. I think my pics speak for the selves I think I look great and know what to tinker different next time

Legs will inprove back will inprove classic is the right division but even if I never do a show I an 44 and look like this ane know how to stay closer to this co ditip  year rooud going forward Win Win

The hate is because you’re a pretentious lying asshole.

With a 12-inch neck and 16-inch thighs.

Without the drugs you would have no muscle at all.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #335 on: April 23, 2022, 08:56:13 AM »

Legs will inprove back will inprove classic is the right division

Try not being such an asshole or rather, a WHOLE ass.  People were genuinely happy for you after that first competition and then you voluntarily went down the wabbit hole.

These folk are not (yet) your friends and supporters but neither are they competitors.   The world isn't filled with assholes. You just position yourselves to make the worst of the best of your fellow man. 

Keep it up like you've been doing and it'll stay "wabbit season" here. 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #336 on: April 23, 2022, 09:00:25 AM »

Get a load of this guy. Endlessly talks about how huge he is, then turns into Clarence Bass after a few days of dieting.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #337 on: April 23, 2022, 09:04:00 AM »
he doesnt get why people hate him

absolutely mind blowing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: April 23, 2022, 09:04:28 AM »
Where is soul crusher at?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #339 on: April 23, 2022, 09:06:18 AM »
Hankins just wanted a reason to get almost naked for the boys of Getbig. We say peel, he say how high nude.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #340 on: April 23, 2022, 09:21:28 AM »
I am actually really happy with my leg progress its hard to tell when bloated but when lean I can see clear improvement

quads look pretty good.  Proportionate.  Maybe start hitting the leg adductor machine to fill the inner thigh a bit

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #341 on: April 23, 2022, 09:24:19 AM »
quads look pretty good.  Proportionate.  Maybe start hitting the leg adductor machine to fill the inner thigh a bit

shut up you dick sucker

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: April 23, 2022, 09:28:20 AM »
3 days out all I plan to do is empty the guts and drop some water that is it maybe 10lbs total. If I don't make any gains I would be 215lbs on stage but I have a little time. I was 224 earlier today. I don't really want to cut to 205 for classic as it is night before weigh in and I plan to be 220lbs at least the night before. But I would probably place higher in classic. Heavyweight Bodybuilding just sounds cooler than classic physique and I want to getbig not starve myself heavyweight allows me to grow.

Like his 405 lb squat…total bullshit.

A guy who was cramping so bad he couldn’t drive, wakes up at 2:00 AM and decides to take photos for Getbig?

Chronic bullshitter.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: April 23, 2022, 09:28:57 AM »

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #344 on: April 23, 2022, 09:35:17 AM »
Quote from: ProudVirgin69 link=topic=678380.msg9771282#msg9

771282 date=1650731337
:'(

me sorry, i apologize  :-\

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: April 23, 2022, 09:36:17 AM »

How long did you diet for?

So 12 weeks?

You lying about your 2 week diet

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #346 on: April 23, 2022, 09:37:33 AM »
Like his 405 lb squat…total bullshit.

A guy who was cramping so bad he couldn’t drive, wakes up at 2:00 AM and decides to take photos for Getbig?

Chronic bullshitter.

what were the rankings again? I have him 2nd behind SMM.
This is an insane level of bullshit and lying
When you cant keep track of your own bullshit, thats bad.
And Ill fucking chop my own head off if this twat is over 200 pounds in latest pics. 5 foot 8 and that skinny? 178 lbs id say

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #347 on: April 23, 2022, 09:44:48 AM »
Yo
His posts are petty, knees weak, arms are shitty
There's diarrhea in his trunks already, olive garden spaghetti.....

lol

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #348 on: April 23, 2022, 09:45:57 AM »
Why is everyone so mean to Bhanky?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: April 23, 2022, 09:56:18 AM »
me sorry, i apologize  :-\

it was intended to be a mocking "crying face" but looks like i bungled the delivery  ;D

enjoy your day Josh