Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71073 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #450 on: April 24, 2022, 09:54:29 AM »
Any pictures from the show? (See what the competition looked like) ..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #451 on: April 24, 2022, 09:57:37 AM »
The lies are non stop.

So you are saying your anorexia flared up the last hours and ruined your look.

You do know anorexia isn't a flare up like allergies or an asthma attack.

Why don't you just quit lying. You can't even keep them straight anymore.

Why don't you fuck off you don't even train. I am the most open and honest person here. I show my flaws. I show my diet. I show my workouts.  I put my daily pics and adjustments out there to be scorned and ridiculed by all the haters like yourself just to get some honest feedback from 1 or 2 people on here who actually train. You are a coward you criticize my legs all day let's see yours I at least have the balls to put myself out there unlike you pussy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: April 24, 2022, 10:02:07 AM »

Not yet should be out there Monday on NPC

Over 40 Bodybuilding
Lightheavy Bodybuilding
Classic class C
and Over 40 Classic are the 4 catergories I had planned to enter

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: April 24, 2022, 10:10:13 AM »
Why don't you fuck off you don't even train. I am the most open and honest person here. I show my flaws. I show my diet. I show my workouts.  I put my daily pics and adjustments out there to be scorned and ridiculed by all the haters like yourself just to get some honest feedback from 1 or 2 people on here who actually train. You are a coward you criticize my legs all day let's see yours I at least have the balls to put myself out there unlike you pussy.

Bhanks, haven’t you done this dog and pony show before?

With Lee priest? josh?

When people tell you the truth. You have a meltdown. Your legs are absolute dog shit. You are using 500 mg of test a week for a year. That is a full-blown cycle and you look like absolute garbage.

Your left delt is suspect and  your chest is torn.

Your legs look like they were blown off in Kandahar and reattached with prosthetics.

What about you claiming to squat 405 with ease without any issues? What happened to that? when push comes to shove you shrivel like your physique.

Just like you were going to win the show easily.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: April 24, 2022, 10:12:31 AM »
Not yet should be out there Monday on NPC

Over 40 Bodybuilding
Lightheavy Bodybuilding
Classic class C
and Over 40 Classic are the 4 catergories I had planned to enter

I plan to enter the Olympia as well. With your thought process you can just make up anything in your head.

I’m sure you’re running for president in 2024 as well.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: April 24, 2022, 10:19:32 AM »
I plan to enter the Olympia as well. With your thought process you can just make up anything in your head.

he will need a new gimmick
Biden has the pant shitting thing down to a tee

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: April 24, 2022, 10:21:10 AM »
he will need a new gimmick
Biden has the pant shitting thing down to a tee

Ha ha ha that is hilarious

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: April 24, 2022, 10:23:28 AM »

I was registered I was in shape and on weight for those classes. I got sick and could not make the trip by myself. If I had a driver as originally planned I would have gone. I could not drive 5 hours away for a show in the condition I was in. Now fuck off already

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #458 on: April 24, 2022, 10:25:19 AM »
If I had a driver as originally planned I would have gone.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: April 24, 2022, 10:53:39 AM »
I am still figuring all of this out. Next year I turn 45 enter the old old man division and take the title. I am also dealing with a digestive disease so there isn't a clear blueprint for bodybuilding prep with Chorns. I am kind of doing some trial and error experimentation. But it appears I can't get fat then get lean as I will just cause issues and get sick has happened twice now. I am going to have to get to and maintain close to my ideal stage weight. I can't let last minute anorexia destroy all my months of hard work again. I also can't just ignore being in the middle of  a flare up and keep training and dieting for a show just ran myself down. But learning just need to fid the balance staying heavier would have been the better plan

Acute exacerbations of anorexia can be debilitating. You have to keep that nutrition cocoon going to keep your anorexia in remission.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #460 on: April 24, 2022, 11:04:28 AM »
Everyone said get lean well unfortunately I just wound up getting sick and no one appreciates my striated teardrops anyway was better off and lean enough at 220 felt a hell of a lot better. I am struggling to eat or drink anythin stomach is on fire and turning with diarra which has reallt turned into just the feeling and gas as i am empty. Stuck in the 190s stomach beeds a break to heal but body is starving and needs food. The problem with getting light you have no extra if you get sick. I should have stopped a week out when the diareah wasnt clearing up but wantwd ti push through get shredded and win. Just got sick. I have presceiptuons for a reason I should bot have stopped them. It takes me a while to put weight back on as stomach does bot work well. so bo training this nexr week will hust eat and drink then back to it the following. Going to acoid the scale as it is depressing. But have leanred not to tey and get that lean again. anorexia kicks in and yiu go to far and just get sick and small. Need to get back to eatibgg lifting and getting big.

Whelp....there's another getbig first.   I do not think there's ever been a thread where fecal matter has been mentioned more in one post than this.

Awww....Where should I mail my one tear drop for not appreciating your striated tear drops??  I think the problem is most getbig only appreciates striated glutes.

I am predicting you call your doctor and see if you can get a script for 800mg / week due to your 'anorexia kicking in'

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: April 24, 2022, 11:07:08 AM »
Yeah that was this am at 191lbs I can't stop losing weight now. I am very ill look like skelator I actually think I looked great at 200-205. My system is very sensitive and it crashed hard went way too far. I was lean enough in my damn bulking mode at 225 and could have steppoed on stage in my 215 condition and felt great I feel like death now fuck losing weight same mistake as last time should have trusted myself and stayed heavy vs getting all anorexic and trying to kill myself

Getting all anorexic.....BWAH HA HA HA HA......you have ZERO clue what its like to be anorexic.

Brian...serious question here.  Looking for an answer....was the Adderall bioidentical???  I am just asking because you said thats all you put in your body.   Is the HGH bioidentical too?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: April 24, 2022, 11:09:12 AM »
I am still figuring all of this out. Next year I turn 45 enter the old old man division and take the title. I am also dealing with a digestive disease so there isn't a clear blueprint for bodybuilding prep with Chorns. I am kind of doing some trial and error experimentation. But it appears I can't get fat then get lean as I will just cause issues and get sick has happened twice now. I am going to have to get to and maintain close to my ideal stage weight. I can't let last minute anorexia destroy all my months of hard work again. I also can't just ignore being in the middle of  a flare up and keep training and dieting for a show just ran myself down. But learning just need to fid the balance staying heavier would have been the better plan

Here's some trial and error for you....stop eating foods that flare up your crohns you dumb whispy haired fuck. 

I seriously want someone to punch you in the face when you say lines like "last minute anorexia".....can you be anymore ignorant????

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: April 24, 2022, 11:12:46 AM »

Listen faucet asshole.....there are plenty more than just one or two on here that were willing to give you advice on prepping.  But YOU KNOW BEST.  Some of us competed for decades.  We don't do it anymore but we sure as hell know what it took to get through the prep.  You dismiss the advice because someone isn't training the way you find acceptable. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: April 24, 2022, 11:17:45 AM »

Do you think no one has ever competed with Chrons disease? Based on your diet photos you don’t take it seriously.

You should also mention no one competes with all your injuries, you’re really a trailblazer in this sport as an up and coming amateur masters competitor.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #465 on: April 24, 2022, 12:14:47 PM »
The lies are non stop.

So you are saying your anorexia flared up the last hours and ruined your look.

You do know anorexia isn't a flare up like allergies or an asthma attack.

Why don't you just quit lying. You can't even keep them straight anymore.
LMFAO!!! Last minute anorexia...hahaa!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #466 on: April 24, 2022, 01:26:55 PM »
look like skelator

No you don't Bhank :-\. Skelator was at least #250 with abs relaxed -

You're much smaller.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #467 on: April 24, 2022, 01:28:08 PM »

you have got to be shopping these photos

He has to Be altering his Pics - And Not in a Physique enahncing way .
Jeez The Size of His Nogging !!! Why would he do that unto Himself.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: April 24, 2022, 01:28:37 PM »
LMFAO!!! Last minute anorexia...hahaa!!!

an anorexic who eats 8 meals a day and gorges on peach cobblers

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #469 on: April 24, 2022, 01:31:36 PM »
I am in way better shape than the local show guys anyway this was merely a pracrice cut for nationals. I didnt chicken out of anything I am fuckig dicred. I could not drive yesterday and wasnt going to kill myself driving 5 hours locked up to compete against 3 guys. I was beyond cramping. wait until the pics come out they are not going to be in my kind of condition. For fuck sake I am 200lbs and 5% with shredded ovliques and fethered tear drops. i also dialed in the waist width giving me more V taper the fuck more do you people want

Teh Deitnig hass afflicted yuor Sepnllig capbailietes
 ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #470 on: April 24, 2022, 01:35:02 PM »
No you don't Bhank :-\. Skelator was at least #250 with abs relaxed -

You're much smaller.

265 to be exact.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: April 24, 2022, 01:35:07 PM »
Bhahahaha Hahahaha!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: April 24, 2022, 01:43:42 PM »

Are you depressed Hank? You and your room look like a mess.. The obcession with hormones..
Early midlife crisis? Suck getting older and injured, but that's the life of the bodybuilder.

Aqualung Hankins is the best Hankins.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: April 24, 2022, 01:52:22 PM »
I just thought the change in diet and anti estrogen was drying me out I didnt realize how degydrated I was actually  getting the  the suana before bed without drinking after was the end. But it was interestung to see how quickly i could lose all fat and water but fuller looks are winning. You cant deny I have deep cuts. I am sure I will look full again in 2 days. I think I would have done well I could not make the drive

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #474 on: April 24, 2022, 01:54:28 PM »

you have got to be shopping these photos

He has to Be altering his Pics - And Not in a Physique enahncing way .

No, Kai admitted he over dieted and messed up his carb load for that show.
Y