Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71015 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #500 on: April 24, 2022, 05:44:35 PM »
Zane is the epitome of the aesthetic.

Arnold is the epitome of the masstehtic.

And bhanky?  bhanky is the personification of the pathetic.

Lmao, this is great.

Kudos to you!

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
UE.
« Reply #501 on: April 24, 2022, 05:46:21 PM »
Any pictures from the show? (See what the competition looked like) ..

I was at the show. the heavy weight would have smashed bhanks. he had really good legs, feathered and striated from hip to knee, big legs, his upper wasn't as big as his lower but he had good balance and shape for a heavy. not sure what he weighed but it was JUST him in the heavies. If Bhanks went he would have gotten 2nd out of 2. it was a small show but that heavy was pretty good. he took the over all also.
I admire BHANKS for his passion. but anything beyond a local level I don't think he would fare to well in. now PHYSIQUE...maybe. he is shredded. but you have to have a vey small waist and wide shoulders, legs dont count so I feel like Bhanks should switch to physique and forget anything else. he will eventually hurt himself if he doest stop.

just lasix alone....people who know about diuretics know it's a loop diuretic and way too strong for him to use. it keeps pulling water and sodium for days.Bhanks should to be messing with things like that. look what happened and he didn't even do the show.

Bhanks if you read this, i dont want you to hurt yourself. its not worth it. Ive been there. make the switch to physique if you love being onstage, if not just train to look good and forget the gear bro.
T

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #502 on: April 24, 2022, 06:33:45 PM »
After reading this I think maybe he did take the Lasix and doesn't want to admit it.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #503 on: April 24, 2022, 06:47:24 PM »
After reading this I think maybe he did take the Lasix and doesn't want to admit it.

You think wrong.  Non believer.  He only took ONE bioidentical Adderall.   Try and keep up, Ok?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: April 24, 2022, 06:49:30 PM »
Hanky, can you ask your maid for 8 ball next time?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #505 on: April 24, 2022, 06:56:54 PM »
You know what's hilarious? Bhanky has been running a full on cycle of 500mgs for a whole year this whole time and still couldn't squat 405. He's just a dude with a super fast metabolism who's always lean and staying on gear non stop gave him a little muscle

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: April 24, 2022, 07:01:17 PM »
Hanky, can you ask your maid for 8 ball next time?

His maid only has access to prescription drugs that are written for her dyslexic 13 year old. Bhanks was at a last minute cross road and his choices were adderall or extra strength ambien. He made his choice and it cost him the show.

Hes at an elite level of bodybuilding and it is chemical warfare.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: April 24, 2022, 07:07:52 PM »
You know what's hilarious? Bhanky has been running a full on cycle of 500mgs for a whole year this whole time and still couldn't squat 405. He's just a dude with a super fast metabolism who's always lean and staying on gear non stop gave him a little muscle

Good point,

What’s also funny is for the first 10 months on getbig he was adamant that he was not on any gear.

Is that lie stared to lose steam  it became the  bare  minimum TRT.

Now he has openly admitted using 500 MG of test for a year. Basically a full-blown cycle  and can’t squat 405 or even 355 properly.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #508 on: April 24, 2022, 07:08:25 PM »
I told you guys 6 months ago he would be 185 lbs tops if he got properly cut.

All the rest of his claims are total bullshit. The fucking moron was one Getbig post away from killing himself with Lasix.

Let’s face it, he’s a know-it-all lying asshole who is continually looking for a scapegoat for his continual failures.

Hey Hanky, next time you think you’re entering a show, you better get permission from your girlfriend if you know what’s fucking good for you.

Spaghetti legs.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: April 24, 2022, 07:09:57 PM »
His maid only has access to prescription drugs that are written for her dyslexic 13 year old. Bhanks was at a last minute cross road and his choices were adderall or extra strength ambien. He made his choice and it cost him the show.

Hes at an elite level of bodybuilding and it is chemical warfare.

I am surprised his maid didn’t have access to the bodybuilder cocktail nubain  and GHB

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: April 24, 2022, 07:11:59 PM »
I told you guys 6 months ago he would be 185 lbs tops if he got properly cut.

All the rest of his claims are total bullshit. The fucking moron was one Getbig post away from killing himself with Lasix.

Let’s face it, he’s a know-it-all lying asshole who is continually looking for a scapegoat for his continual failures.

Hey Hanky, next time you think you’re entering a show, you better get permission from your girlfriend if you know what’s fucking good for you.

Spaghetti legs.

Nothing more truer.

Claimed he could squat 405.

The knee sleeves didn’t arrive for 4 weeks. Then it became squatting 405 is no use to me I don’t need to do it.

I’ll fight anyone but I’m not leaving my house.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #511 on: April 24, 2022, 07:14:15 PM »

unfortunately this happens a lot at the local level. many people win shows who shouldn't just because nobody else showed up.
T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: April 24, 2022, 07:44:18 PM »
Hanky honestly needs an intervention.

The guy nearly died on supposedly 40mg anavar a day and an adderall.

He needs to hang up the thong and focus on his getbig career

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #513 on: April 24, 2022, 08:55:14 PM »
Hanky honestly needs an intervention.

The guy nearly died
on supposedly 40mg anavar a day and an adderall.

He needs to hang up the thong and focus on his getbig career

hopefully he is successful really soon

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: UE.
« Reply #514 on: April 24, 2022, 09:02:54 PM »

just lasix alone....people who know about diuretics know it's a loop diuretic and way too strong for him to use. it keeps pulling water and sodium for days.Bhanks should to be messing with things like that. look what happened and he didn't even do the show.

No doubt. Physique is all tight abs, wide shoulders and a good tan. Conditioning is key. If Bhanks took a big dose Lasix he could have had a serious cardiac issue and died. The anemia had him drained, and the constant diarrhea, depleted and dehydrated. I hope he stops competing. Death for a plastic trophy? If the pros and their prep gurus can screw it up, a local guy with little experience can really screw it up. Health is everything in life.  It's only Sunday, I hope he is out of the woods and didn't do any permanent damage.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: April 24, 2022, 10:45:10 PM »
he hasnt posted for a while
he may have died for us bitches...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #516 on: April 24, 2022, 10:47:47 PM »
Good point,

What’s also funny is for the first 10 months on getbig he was adamant that he was not on any gear.

Is that lie stared to lose steam  it became the  bare  minimum TRT.

Now he has openly admitted using 500 MG of test for a year. Basically a full-blown cycle  and can’t squat 405 or even 355 properly.

Don't forget the GH

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #517 on: April 25, 2022, 02:20:21 AM »

I was at the show. the heavy weight would have smashed bhanks. he had really good legs, feathered and striated from hip to knee, big legs, his upper wasn't as big as his lower but he had good balance and shape for a heavy. not sure what he weighed but it was JUST him in the heavies. If Bhanks went he would have gotten 2nd out of 2. it was a small show but that heavy was pretty good. he took the over all also.
I admire BHANKS for his passion. but anything beyond a local level I don't think he would fare to well in. now PHYSIQUE...maybe. he is shredded. but you have to have a vey small waist and wide shoulders, legs dont count so I feel like Bhanks should switch to physique and forget anything else. he will eventually hurt himself if he doest stop.

Bhanks if you read this, i dont want you to hurt yourself. its not worth it. Ive been there. make the switch to physique if you love being onstage, if not just train to look good and forget the gear bro.

Excellent advice and insight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #518 on: April 25, 2022, 04:13:07 AM »

Before everyone sells me down the river one last pic. I would have been a light heavy and classic. This is from today. I feel fine and I think I look pretty good. Yes its skinny me but everyone said come in cut. I am crisp. No filters no diuretics no fake tan

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #519 on: April 25, 2022, 04:17:08 AM »
No doubt. Physique is all tight abs, wide shoulders and a good tan. Conditioning is key. If Bhanks took a big dose Lasix he could have had a serious cardiac issue and died. The anemia had him drained, and the constant diarrhea, depleted and dehydrated. I hope he stops competing. Death for a plastic trophy? If the pros and their prep gurus can screw it up, a local guy with little experience can really screw it up. Health is everything in life.  It's only Sunday, I hope he is out of the woods and didn't do any permanent damage.

Worth it.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #520 on: April 25, 2022, 04:22:28 AM »
Before everyone sells me down the river one last pic. I would have been a light heavy and classic. This is from today. I feel fine and I think I look pretty good. Yes its skinny me but everyone said come in cut. I am crisp. No filters no diuretics
You look sickly man. Just stop all this bodybuilding nonsense and think about your health.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #521 on: April 25, 2022, 04:41:52 AM »
Bhanky's natural weight without drugs is 180ish.

Naturally he would compete around 160 probably.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: April 25, 2022, 04:51:25 AM »

It is physically impossible for Hanky to get to 160 lbs. Simply can't happen. His body won't allow it.

;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: April 25, 2022, 05:01:32 AM »
It is physically impossible for Hanky to get to 160 lbs. Simply can't happen. His body won't allow it.

;D

hahah guy is about 190 now on 500mgs test GH and God knows what else.
If he came off his cycle he would be 160 in three months

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #524 on: April 25, 2022, 05:02:20 AM »

I am on Doctor prescribed TRT bioedentical hormones due to diagnosed hypogonadism and anemia I am not on drugs but again whatever way you want to justify your own lack of gains