Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71094 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #550 on: April 25, 2022, 07:23:40 AM »
I would fully admit you look good if you were natural. You're on 500mgs of test!! A full on cycle. 200mgs is pushing the limits of trt. You're on more than double. Who the hell do you think you're bullshitting? Stop dude

500 mg of test year round and this is the squat performance.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #551 on: April 25, 2022, 07:27:08 AM »
If we walked down the beach together people would be saying "look at that guy with hair helping out that hobo"

They'd say "I bet those dudes take baths together"
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: April 25, 2022, 07:28:07 AM »
They'd say "I bet those dudes take baths together"

;D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: April 25, 2022, 07:31:31 AM »
What condition do they prescribe 500mg of test for, hypopalumboism?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #554 on: April 25, 2022, 07:45:16 AM »
I would fully admit you look good if you were natural. You're on 500mgs of test!! A full on cycle. 200mgs is pushing the limits of trt. You're on more than double. Who the hell do you think you're bullshitting? Stop dude

Are you retarded if you look good you look good period end of story

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: April 25, 2022, 07:58:40 AM »

you look like shit for someone who has been blasting GH and 500 mg of test for a year non stop.

Its more of " that's it" that's what you look like?

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: UE.
« Reply #556 on: April 25, 2022, 08:26:12 AM »
Before everyone sells me down the river one last pic. I would have been a light heavy and classic. This is from today. I feel fine and I think I look pretty good. Yes its skinny me but everyone said come in cut. I am crisp. No filters no diuretics no fake tan
Your body changes so dramatically in such short periods. Cut and full here, maybe your all time best. Glad to see you back.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #557 on: April 25, 2022, 08:37:49 AM »
Stop dude? Is this Hanky's mom posting in distress?  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #558 on: April 25, 2022, 08:57:29 AM »

And you look like shit.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #559 on: April 25, 2022, 09:01:04 AM »
You're trying to pass off 500mgs of test as trt and you're calling me retarded? You're 170lbs on a cycle year round. You have garbage genetics. The scary thing is what were you running when you first joined this board and looked way better? A gram of test to be 200lbs?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #560 on: April 25, 2022, 09:09:17 AM »
You're trying to pass off 500mgs of test as trt and you're calling me retarded? You're 170lbs on a cycle year round. You have garbage genetics. The scary thing is what were you running when you first joined this board and looked way better? A gram of test to be 200lbs?

I am not trying to pass anything I dont give a fuck if I am on 5grams or nothing. I care about looking and feeling good. I am also nowhere near 170lbs lol. I had to make 198lbs for light heavy I got sick and dripped into the low 190s I shoukd have never tried to make 198 I should have stopped at 205. I will be over 200 by tomorrow. And you want to call my genetics garbage lets see yours. I will look better in a few days but you godamn right I still looked good this am. Hamstrings and glutes in shape yep obliques tep check check calves showing detail yep check. All cut up with the body of someone half my age yep check. Crispy and tight as can be. No loose saggy skin yep check. So fuck off hater

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: April 25, 2022, 09:20:15 AM »

I don't think doses or genetics are the main issue for bhanks.

I'd guess he has a very serious food absorption issue and rather than trying to address this, he's making it worse. Either that or he has full blown aids.

We have a couple of keto cultists on here trying to convert everyone and we have Bhanks here who could potentially benefit immensely from a keto diet. Maybe they'll get together for a getbig collab. It would be interesting.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: April 25, 2022, 09:51:02 AM »
I am not trying to pass anything I dont give a fuck if I am on 5grams or nothing. I care about looking and feeling good. I am also nowhere near 170lbs lol. I had to make 198lbs for light heavy I got sick and dripped into the low 190s I shoukd have never tried to make 198 I should have stopped at 205. I will be over 200 by tomorrow. And you want to call my genetics garbage lets see yours. I will look better in a few days but you godamn right I still looked good this am. Hamstrings and glutes in shape yep obliques tep check check calves showing detail yep check. All cut up with the body of someone half my age yep check. Crispy and tight as can be. No loose saggy skin yep check. So fuck off hater

Considering, you could barely stand a few days ago and were shitting blood a few weeks ago- feeling good is out the window.

As to looking good. You look good for a middle weight a solid 176 lbs. If you took a lasik you could prob squeeze down to welter weight.

It must feel pretty sad to be on 5 grams of anabolics and not be over 200lbs dry.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #563 on: April 25, 2022, 09:58:56 AM »
Considering, you could barely stand a few days ago and were shitting blood a few weeks ago- feeling good is out the window.

As to looking good. You look good for a middle weight a solid 176 lbs. If you took a lasik you could prob squeeze down to welter weight.

It must feel pretty sad to be on 5 grams of anabolics and not be over 200lbs dry.

feeling good he says
one day cant walk one day shitting for 2 weeks etc etc
apparently thats "feeling good"

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: April 25, 2022, 10:43:33 AM »

If only caring equaled results...

;D

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #565 on: April 25, 2022, 11:30:41 AM »

You get a lot of shit here for your outrageous statements, as well you should:  you see something in the mirror that no one else sees, toot your own horn incessantly, then get defensive when called out, citing the same old tired retorts ad nauseum:

*But, but... you're not in shape NOW; ergo, my Bwanks build today is beyond criticism!  (Enter:  where are your pics?!)

When that fails...

*Well, yeah, you look good, but we have:

--"identical structures," and we're essentially twins
--"good condition, but you'd look like a kid next to me"

...eh.  Why bother with the rest.

Brian, FFS, hang it up.  Lift for general health.  Love your boy.  Enjoy the carefree life you brag about. 

And quit all this self-flaggelation by posting here.  Find another hobby.  I don't know anything about your girlfriend, and I don't care to...but I would urge you to spend more time with them doing fun shit than taking pics of your emaciated self and trading barbs on a website.

Oh, but you do, and have!  We went to the water park!  We did X, Y and Z!

Great.  But answer me this question:  why do you return here?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #566 on: April 25, 2022, 11:59:12 AM »

I'LL Give you that is the only pic you've posted that you look passable in.
No Hate - here , I judged a show yesterday with 45's & over 55's at a very poorly attended show.
& Honestly all though competitor No.s were woefully low - I cant think of a category that you
would've won in.

Not saying this to Hate on you only For you to Think about your health you're 45 & suffering all sorts of fairly serious Health issues !!!
What the hell for - ??.
Forget competing and extreme dieting / low body fat
Just take a little bit of Gear & train & walk around looking better than the average Gym Joe
Look after your Health .
You must realise you are not going to suddenly make a good level competition Bodybuilder
- sorry you just Do Not have The Physique or Genetics for That.
Why damage you're health further in pursuit of a 3p MR No Where Contest Trophy.  ::)
Enjoy your Training & be healthy.

If You try & Pass this off as a hate / jealousy post Then You are Very sadly Much Mistaken
& beyond Normal Thinking & help.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #567 on: April 25, 2022, 12:45:26 PM »

The preferred term is "special".

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #568 on: April 25, 2022, 12:47:44 PM »

If You try & Pass this off as a hate / jealousy post Then You are Very sadly Much Mistaken

That's a given.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #569 on: April 25, 2022, 01:07:40 PM »
feeling good he says
He's a total moron. I don't even know why people bother with him.
T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: April 25, 2022, 01:38:15 PM »
Hanky, I have some work to finish to night.

Can you ask your maid for some Adderall she casually, keeps in her apron?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: April 25, 2022, 01:39:17 PM »
Hanky, I have some work to finish to night.

Can you ask your maid for some Adderall she casually, keeps in her twat?

fixed

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: April 25, 2022, 01:47:28 PM »
That's a given.

Yes - Just for once I thought I'd be Reasoned with him.
It's his health & his Body - I'd like to think he'd take some notice.

Highly likely he won't & just dismiss it. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: April 25, 2022, 01:51:08 PM »
feeling good he says

At age 45 You'd Think he'd be asking himself some serious questions.
Clearly he's not bothered or Not Thinking Right.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #574 on: April 25, 2022, 01:56:33 PM »

I'LL Give you that is the only pic you've posted that you look passable in.
No Hate - here , I judged a show yesterday with 45's & over 55's at a very poorly attended show.
& Honestly all though competitor No.s were woefully low - I cant think of a category that you
would've won in.

Not saying this to Hate on you only For you to Think about your health you're 45 & suffering all sorts of fairly serious Health issues !!!
What the hell for - ??.
Forget competing and extreme dieting / low body fat
Just take a little bit of Gear & train & walk around looking better than the average Gym Joe
Look after your Health .
You must realise you are not going to suddenly make a good level competition Bodybuilder
- sorry you just Do Not have The Physique or Genetics for That.
Why damage you're health further in pursuit of a 3p MR No Where Contest Trophy.  ::)
Enjoy your Training & be healthy.

This.
Bhank should take heed but I doubt he'll listen.