Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71090 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #625 on: April 26, 2022, 10:52:41 AM »
Muscle are made up of water when you are dehydrated and add back water it absolutely goes into the fucking muscle. I am beef jerky right now I am going to soak it up like a sponge.

Dipshit...muscle contains water but its not the water that contracts.  Its the muscle fibers/bundles.  In addition there is blood and lymphatic fluid there.  Don't even think to go rounds with me on this one....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #626 on: April 26, 2022, 10:53:42 AM »
The only real person I am competing with is myself and I look better than last time not as full but more balanced as weak parts brought up a little that is a win

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: April 26, 2022, 10:55:07 AM »
Dipshit...muscle contains water but its not the water that contracts.  Its the muscle fibers/bundles.  In addition there is blood and lymphatic fluid there.  Don't even think to go rounds with me on this one....

You can't flex a dehydrated muscle you can't pump a dehydrated muscle when you carb load and water load it goes into the fucking muscle I am too flat my veins are gone I need to be fuller next time. A steak is muscle and so is beef jerky but there is a big difference. I need a better balance as went all jerky. Still think I would have done well maybe a carb load at the end next time

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: April 26, 2022, 11:19:56 AM »
You can't flex a dehydrated muscle you can't pump a dehydrated muscle when you carb load and water load it goes into the fucking muscle I am too flat my veins are gone I need to be fuller next time. A steak is muscle and so is beef jerky but there is a big difference. I need a better balance as went all jerky. Still think I would have done well maybe a carb load at the end next time

you cant polish a turd

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #629 on: April 26, 2022, 11:21:26 AM »
The only real person I am competing with is myself and I look better than last time not as full but more balanced as weak parts brought up a little that is a win

You fucking moron.

A year on a high dose drug blast and all you did was go from looking like absolute shit, to looking infinitesimally better than absolute shit.

You’re a fucking joke. A clown show with a massive head and AIDS patient body parts. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #630 on: April 26, 2022, 11:26:24 AM »
I'll be the lone wolf around here and give you a compliment. You improved your legs and, while small, they were pretty cut. The feathering in your quads was impressive. Your hamstrings are non existent though

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #631 on: April 26, 2022, 11:28:55 AM »
I'll be the lone wolf around here and give you a compliment. You improved your legs and, while small, they were pretty cut. The feathering in your quads was impressive. Your hamstrings are non existent though

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: April 26, 2022, 11:32:00 AM »
Legs last year vs this year

look the exact same.. aside from you standing 5 feet closer.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: April 26, 2022, 11:33:51 AM »

your legs have no muscle so that's not the issue.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #634 on: April 26, 2022, 12:25:22 PM »

So what?  Just because you 'gained' 20lbs....it....wasn't.....ACTUAL...muscle.  Which is what you CONSTANTLY say you do.  All you do is LOAD your muscles with fluid....then that fluid comes out because doing a carb load won't keep you that way forever.  Again....dipshit.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: April 26, 2022, 12:38:34 PM »
So what?  Just because you 'gained' 20lbs....it....wasn't.....ACTUAL...muscle.  Which is what you CONSTANTLY say you do.  All you do is LOAD your muscles with fluid....then that fluid comes out because doing a carb load won't keep you that way forever.  Again....dipshit.

exactly. this moron thinks drinking 2 gallons of Gatorade is building muscle.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #636 on: April 26, 2022, 12:41:29 PM »
No....it is not.  In fact your ridiculous desire to be so damn heavy is what is making things worse.  Without that desire and your narcissistic mentality you could actually function at a lower bodyweight and not have to 'jam food in' to extent you do. 

Sad thing is you will end up with a bowel resection.  Also, in case you do not know....if your stomach ulcers are a result of the h.pylori bacteria you have a good chance it can turn to cancer.   Meh...but what do I know

omg i pray to the gods above and beside that it becomes cancer

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: April 26, 2022, 12:42:23 PM »
Hanky trying to get his weight up to 200

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: April 26, 2022, 01:01:11 PM »
If you continue this destructive lifestyle you are going to have significantly worse health problems. You will probably end up with a colostomy bag. Your tren brain won’t listen until it’s too late.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #639 on: April 26, 2022, 01:40:40 PM »
If you continue this destructive lifestyle you are going to have significantly worse health problems. You will probably end up with a colostomy bag. Your tren brain won’t listen until it’s too late.

I & Others Have offered sound advice to him , It just falls on Deaf ears
He just ignores & Dismisses it all 🤷🏻‍♂️

He's Beyond helping & Through his own choice / Stubbornness/ Stupidity set on a path
To Fuck up his health badly as if it isn't already bad enough.
I will feel no sympathy as it's his body & choice.

I'm going back to just Ridiculing & Calling him it's so much more Fun
And very clearly he likes & enjoys it as he Keeps coming back for more.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: April 26, 2022, 01:45:50 PM »

Don't give him ideas. In his head he'll imagine a full colostomy bag will help him add 5 to 10lbs on the scales

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #641 on: April 26, 2022, 01:51:04 PM »
Don't give him ideas. In his head he'll imagine a full colostomy bag will help him add 5 to 10lbs on the scales

He's already Full of Shit , Hard to think anymore could fit in him.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #642 on: April 26, 2022, 01:51:17 PM »

Maybe - but that bio-identical bag will be leaner than yours - hater ;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: April 26, 2022, 01:54:40 PM »
I & Others Have offered sound advice to him , It just falls on Deaf ears
He just ignores & Dismisses it all 🤷🏻‍♂️

He's Beyond helping & Through his own choice / Stubbornness/ Stupidity set on a path
To Fuck up his health badly as if it isn't already bad enough.
I will feel no sympathy as it's his body & choice.

I'm going back to just Ridiculing & Calling him it's so much more Fun
And very clearly he likes & enjoys it as he Keeps coming back for more.

Bodybuilding or not isnt what is causing me crohns I am going to be sick sometimes regardless. kifting some weights and being in trt isnt the issue

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: April 26, 2022, 01:57:51 PM »
Bodybuilding or not isnt what is causing me crohns I am going to be sick sometimes regardless. kifting some weights and being in trt isnt the issue

Eating garbage, 500mg test and popping random pills from your maid is however an issue

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: April 26, 2022, 02:05:45 PM »

All that stuff you're taking isn't just TRT. that's why your blood work was so ridiculous.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: April 26, 2022, 02:16:13 PM »

Lol at TRT.

You are such a liar.

500 mg a week for a year is not trt.

It’s a full blown cycle you pussy.

I can’t wrap my head around how stupid you are.

It’s unfortunate you were able to procreate.

Luckily, the amount of gear you are blasting has rendered you sterile and only one of you is riding the short bus.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #647 on: April 26, 2022, 02:45:08 PM »
Lol at TRT.

You are such a liar.

500 mg a week for a year is not trt.

It’s a full blown cycle you pussy.

I can’t wrap my head around how stupid you are.

It’s unfortunate you were able to procreate.

Luckily, the amount of gear you are blasting has rendered you sterile and only one of you is riding the short bus.

whoa whoa captain, Il lbet the ol welfare check his son turns out dumb as a bag of hammers. I mean look at who will be influending him, Ricky Retardo himself

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: April 26, 2022, 04:42:50 PM »
"Lyin Brian".

You tool.

Over did it on diuretics and fucked yourself up good, didn't you?

Pussy.

There is no way on earth you got into that state because of one fucking Adderall.

You don't even have a maid dude, unless that is code for your drug dealing girlfriend?

Taking a amphetamine before bed? Are you seriously this stupid?

I thought you were "stage ready" like a week ago?

Drug addicted twink. We all know you're taking those Adderall daily, with your biological AAS/GH/T3.

Which is why you are always posting like a spastic mongol child.

How many MG of Adderall do you take a day? 100mg?

Lying sack of shit.

Making excuses for everything.

We all warned you and tried to help you.

You look like a dying aids patient.

Hopefully we get to post in your PIP thread soon.

You are the reason we have warning labels on plastic bags.

Phaggot.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #649 on: April 26, 2022, 04:44:52 PM »
Bhanky is the dude.