Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71082 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #650 on: April 26, 2022, 04:51:34 PM »
"Lyin Brian".

You tool.

Over did it on diuretics and fucked yourself up good, didn't you?

Pussy.

There is no way on earth you got into that state because of one fucking Adderall.

You don't even have a maid dude, unless that is code for your drug dealing girlfriend?

Taking a amphetamine before bed? Are you seriously this stupid?

I thought you were "stage ready" like a week ago?

Drug addicted twink. We all know you're taking those Adderall daily, with your biological AAS/GH/T3.

Which is why you are always posting like a spastic mongol child.

How many MG of Adderall do you take a day? 100mg?

Lying sack of shit.

Making excuses for everything.

We all warned you and tried to help you.

You look like a dying aids patient.

Hopefully we get to post in your PIP thread soon.

You are the reason we have warning labels on plastic bags.

Phaggot.

I don't know how many times I can tell you idiots I did not take any diuretics. Also it has been several days and I am still every bit as lean.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: April 26, 2022, 05:08:03 PM »
I don't know how many times I can tell you idiots I did not take any diuretics. Also it has been several days and I am still every bit as lean.

You also claim to not take AAS or GH.

But here we are.

Just stop lying, we get you are a deranged narcissistic cock holster.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: April 26, 2022, 05:15:13 PM »
You also claim to not take AAS or GH.

But here we are.

Just stop lying, we get you are a deranged narcissistic cock holster.

What part of crohns causes diarrhea whi b causes dehydration and pits people with crohns in the hospital all the time who do not bodybuild??? Fucking idiot

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: April 26, 2022, 05:16:49 PM »
What part of crohns causes diarrhea whi b causes dehydration and pits people with crohns in the hospital all the time who do not bodybuild??? Fucking idiot

calm down Gloria

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: April 26, 2022, 05:17:26 PM »
Let me get this straight you can take 500 mg of testosterone for the entire year? But, one Adderall has you crippled?

I think you’re confusing Adderall with a speedball.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: April 26, 2022, 05:18:06 PM »
Brian is so confused about his lies he can’t even keep them straight anymore

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: April 26, 2022, 05:18:35 PM »
Let me get this straight you can take 500 mg of testosterone for the entire year? But, one Adderall has you crippled?

I think you’re confusing Adderall with a speedball.

again i had diarea for 2 weeks then went in a suana to make weight before bed

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: April 26, 2022, 05:19:46 PM »

have you got your son responding to these posts?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #658 on: April 26, 2022, 05:31:41 PM »

and how many times do you have to be told that what you eat directly affects the crohns?  Oh, but a big ol' plate of biscuits and gravy with some peach cobbler is just fine isn't it Brian?

You want to 'compete' in a sport activity that encourages people to get to unhealthy bodyfat levels and do things that are contradictory to a healthy lifestyle (i.e. whatever other shit you take beyond the test, HGH, and anavar).  You are so self absorbed that you want to continue to do all this DESPITE the fact you have kid.  Cramping and telling us you almost died for us bitches for what??  A stupid medal / plastic trophy / a hard on to walk around telling people you flexed the most on stage?

What a pathetic man (a loosely used term) you are. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: April 26, 2022, 05:35:10 PM »
and how many times do you have to be told that what you eat directly affects the crohns?  Oh, but a big ol' plate of biscuits and gravy with some peach cobbler is just fine isn't it Brian?

You want to 'compete' in a sport activity that encourages people to get to unhealthy bodyfat levels and do things that are contradictory to a healthy lifestyle (i.e. whatever other shit you take beyond the test, HGH, and anavar).  You are so self absorbed that you want to continue to do all this DESPITE the fact you have kid.  Cramping and telling us you almost died for us bitches for what??  A stupid medal / plastic trophy / a hard on to walk around telling people you flexed the most on stage?

What a pathetic man (a loosely used term) you are.

They are not even sure what causes crohns who said my bodyfat level was unhealthy? I am going to be fucking shredded whether I compete or not. And again I would have gotten sick if I did the contest or not as again I gtot dehydrated from diarea not diuretics.

And you can all call me skinny all you want but I am fucking shredded just in time for summer. Meanwhile most of you are soft sacks of shit. No one in the real world is going to think I am small.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: April 26, 2022, 05:45:51 PM »
They are not even sure what causes crohns who said my bodyfat level was unhealthy? I am going to be fucking shredded whether I compete or not. And again I would have gotten sick if I did the contest or not as again I gtot dehydrated from diarea not diuretics.

And you can all call me skinny all you want but I am fucking shredded just in time for summer. Meanwhile most of you are soft sacks of shit. No one in the real world is going to think I am small.

You are also blasting 500 mg of testosterone nonstop and using GH. It doesn’t really take much to get in shape when you’re on that kind of dose.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #661 on: April 26, 2022, 06:06:29 PM »

Yes Brian....you will be that lean because of what you take.  Stop that all shit and you will be smaller and possibly be as lean.  Thing is research is suspecting autoimmune as well as potentially some types of bacteria (hmmm...sounding familiar for something else you cry endlessly about on here??)

You do realize there are better electrolyte replacement options other than gatorade.  I would think you would know about that seeing as how you have suffered with it for so long.  You are blaming diarrhea, sauna, and the maid....in the library with the Adderall that was supplied by Professor Plum?

You should really read what you just posted...you boast that you're 'shredded just in time for summer'.  Geezus you are such a self absorbed narcissistic twat.  Guess what whispy fuck?  No one is thinking your small, large, shredded or whatever.....I would bet ANY money that if we polled people who saw you they would say they knew you were all drugs, were an asshole (you have that look about you), and you probably smell like someone with a colostomy bag.

It just eats you up knowing that people are in BETTER SHAPE than you but yet don't let it define their lives.  You cried like a little bitch when your weight got down to your natural 180's.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: April 26, 2022, 06:06:38 PM »

You are also blasting 500 mg of testosterone nonstop and using GH. It doesn’t really take much to get in shape when you’re on that kind of dose.

Dude do whatever you want to do anyway you can excuse why you look like shit and try ans being down someone who is shredded

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #663 on: April 26, 2022, 06:06:51 PM »
Join a gym and make some friends or something.  It's clear you need more contact with other real humans who might tell you not to eat adderal before bed or go into a sauna.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: April 26, 2022, 06:07:49 PM »
Yes Brian....you will be that lean because of what you take.  Stop that all shit and you will be smaller and possibly be as lean.  Thing is research is suspecting autoimmune as well as potentially some types of bacteria (hmmm...sounding familiar for something else you cry endlessly about on here??)

You do realize there are better electrolyte replacement options other than gatorade.  I would think you would know about that seeing as how you have suffered with it for so long.  You are blaming diarrhea, sauna, and the maid....in the library with the Adderall that was supplied by Professor Plum?

You should really read what you just posted...you boast that you're 'shredded just in time for summer'.  Geezus you are such a self absorbed narcissistic twat.  Guess what whispy fuck?  No one is thinking your small, large, shredded or whatever.....I would bet ANY money that if we polled people who saw you they would say they knew you were all drugs, were an asshole (you have that look about you), and you probably smell like someone with a colostomy bag.

It just eats you up knowing that people are in BETTER SHAPE than you but yet don't let it define their lives.  You cried like a little bitch when your weight got down to your natural 180's.

You are not in ebtyer shape than me though are you exactly Hater

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: April 26, 2022, 06:10:46 PM »
You are not in ebtyer shape than me though are you exactly Hater

Fuck me that is some typo

has the maid given you some fentanyl?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #666 on: April 26, 2022, 06:15:14 PM »
Fuck me that is some typo

has the maid given you some fentanyl?

I know that some of the medicines my physicians have prescribed will make it so that I am unable to spell and so it could be that bhanky just can't TYPE at the moment for that reason.    If either of my children are here they will help me if I ask but bhanky's son is way too young for that. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #667 on: April 26, 2022, 06:23:12 PM »

How he hasn't been run over crossing the street is beyond me.
He's a small target.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: April 26, 2022, 06:40:43 PM »
Dude do whatever you want to do anyway you can excuse why you look like shit and try ans being down someone who is shredded

Are you going to squat 405 anytime soon pussy?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: April 26, 2022, 06:46:52 PM »
I mean it is crazy you guys made a post asking how my prep was going and asking for pics. So I updated daily then everyone gets all bent out of shape when I get lean enough to see ham and glute separation and says I lost too much size. Same people who said I had a 40 inch gut and old man fat ass last year. You guys say weight doesn't matter then freak out when I lose too much weight. And now because I had a cramp and didn't feel comfortable driving 5 hours I almost died? Now I am supposed to do something else because I am too obsessed you guys are the ones posting 30 pages of Hate because you didn't get to live vicariously through my contest. If I had thought it was worth my health I would have still gone it wasn't so I didn't. Then you guys say I am all excuses I don't need any excuse I look great. A little flat in the upper body yes but conditioned and crisp hell yes. Are any of you or do you just want to say I have genetics to get lean and I am all drugs. Sounds like you are the ones with excuses I can post my pics because I am in shape I don't need excuses unlike the rest of you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #670 on: April 26, 2022, 06:47:56 PM »
I mean it is crazy you guys made a post asking how my prep was going and asking for pics. So I updated daily then everyone gets all bent out of shape when I get lean enough to see ham and glute separation and says I lost too much size. Same people who said I had a 40 inch gut and old man fat ass last year. You guys say weight doesn't matter then freak out when I lose too much weight. And now because I had a cramp and didn't feel comfortable driving 5 hours I almost died? Now I am supposed to do something else because I am too obsessed you guys are the ones posting 30 pages of Hate because you didn't get to live vicariously through my contest. If I had thought it was worth my health I would have still gone it wasn't so I didn't. Then you guys say I am all excuses I don't need any excuse I look great. A little flat in the upper body yes but conditioned and crisp hell yes. Are any of you or do you just want to say I have genetics to get lean and I am all drugs. Sounds like you are the ones with excuses I can post my pics because I am in shape unlike the rest of you.
You're a mess. Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: April 26, 2022, 08:01:46 PM »
Brian,

When you aren't trying to look like a superstar bodybuilder, you actually have a decent physique. Why not be happy with that? No one gives a shit about body building on the street. Big and reasonably lean is all you need to wow the infidels.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: April 26, 2022, 08:04:05 PM »

Then why do you care so much what fat losers on the internet think?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #673 on: April 26, 2022, 08:07:41 PM »
I mean it is crazy you guys made a post asking how my prep was going and asking for pics. So I updated daily then everyone gets all bent out of shape when I get lean enough to see ham and glute separation and says I lost too much size. Same people who said I had a 40 inch gut and old man fat ass last year. You guys say weight doesn't matter then freak out when I lose too much weight. And now because I had a cramp and didn't feel comfortable driving 5 hours I almost died? Now I am supposed to do something else because I am too obsessed you guys are the ones posting 30 pages of Hate because you didn't get to live vicariously through my contest. If I had thought it was worth my health I would have still gone it wasn't so I didn't. Then you guys say I am all excuses I don't need any excuse I look great. A little flat in the upper body yes but conditioned and crisp hell yes. Are any of you or do you just want to say I have genetics to get lean and I am all drugs. Sounds like you are the ones with excuses I can post my pics because I am in shape I don't need excuses unlike the rest of you.

There is something odd about the aspect ratio of that picture or something.  Everytime I see it it seems like it's stretched or something.

I can't believe how little everyone is mentioning or focusing on the GH.  Isn' that supposed to help you get lean?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: April 27, 2022, 01:17:51 AM »
Then why do you care so much what fat losers on the internet think?

I think it's been established Brian has no friends or any kind of social circle.

Which makes total sense as he is a narcissist and ego maniac.

Ever notice every story Brian has its always by himself?

He didn't want to go to the show by himself or drive by himself.

Why not call a friend ask them to come with?

More than likely he has tried to fight any accosiate.

Totally a matter of time Spencer finds out his his dad’s a total fucking moron and asks to be adopted.