Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71015 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #675 on: April 27, 2022, 02:59:34 AM »
Wensday Morning Still Shredded so I say again no diuretics I am actually in this shape days later

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #676 on: April 27, 2022, 04:07:49 AM »
Wensday Morning Still Shredded so I say again no diuretics I am actually in this shape days later

Very narrow looking in the first two pictures.
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #677 on: April 27, 2022, 04:15:35 AM »

:D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #678 on: April 27, 2022, 04:21:15 AM »
Jesus all that gear to be this small. Yes you're in shape though

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #679 on: April 27, 2022, 04:29:03 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #680 on: April 27, 2022, 04:34:27 AM »

Follicles look to be staging another revolt Hankins :(.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: April 27, 2022, 04:43:55 AM »

:D

My face is a little puffy when I wake up before a shower

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: April 27, 2022, 04:44:56 AM »

Never met so many people so concerned about the size of another man's head.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #683 on: April 27, 2022, 04:50:29 AM »
I mean it is crazy you guys made a post asking how my prep was going and asking for pics. So I updated daily then everyone gets all bent out of shape when I get lean enough to see ham and glute separation and says I lost too much size. Same people who said I had a 40 inch gut and old man fat ass last year. You guys say weight doesn't matter then freak out when I lose too much weight. And now because I had a cramp and didn't feel comfortable driving 5 hours I almost died? Now I am supposed to do something else because I am too obsessed you guys are the ones posting 30 pages of Hate because you didn't get to live vicariously through my contest. If I had thought it was worth my health I would have still gone it wasn't so I didn't. Then you guys say I am all excuses I don't need any excuse I look great. A little flat in the upper body yes but conditioned and crisp hell yes. Are any of you or do you just want to say I have genetics to get lean and I am all drugs. Sounds like you are the ones with excuses I can post my pics because I am in shape I don't need excuses unlike the rest of you.

1) There was ONE person who made this thread....and I am not 100% that it wasn't out of fun considering the pic that was posted with it

2) Who got bent out of shape when you did what you were supposed to do for a bodybuilding show.  We all laughed because you were turning into exactly what you are...a wanna be.

3) No one freaked out when you lost too much weight...thats was your other personality.  We all said "told you so" that you couldn't be 215 and be shredded.  This isn't "Emporers new clothes" Brian

4) A fucking cramp made you not drive 5 hours???  That makes it even MORE pathetic.  I do believe it was YOU who said you could have died if you drove.  Delusional much?

5) No one is living vicariously through you or your prep.  Wow...this is where I do think you are trolling GB.  I am having more and more of a hard time believing that someone is that delusional

6) You are all drugs Brian...I don't know all that much about the shit you take but others on GB here know their stuff.  500mg of test a week for TRT???   Complete and utter bullshit

7) For myself, I need no excuses to train and stay IN SHAPE.  I NEVER backed out of a show period.  I've been there...done that with bodybuilding.  You're a sad excuse for a bodybuilder.  Eat a bullet shit stain

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: April 27, 2022, 04:53:10 AM »
My face is a little puffy when I wake up before a shower

How much do you pay a month for cloud storage for all of these pics?  Asking for a friend.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: April 27, 2022, 04:54:44 AM »
1) There was ONE person who made this thread....and I am not 100% that it wasn't out of fun considering the pic that was posted with it

2) Who got bent out of shape when you did what you were supposed to do for a bodybuilding show.  We all laughed because you were turning into exactly what you are...a wanna be.

3) No one freaked out when you lost too much weight...thats was your other personality.  We all said "told you so" that you couldn't be 215 and be shredded.  This isn't "Emporers new clothes" Brian

4) A fucking cramp made you not drive 5 hours???  That makes it even MORE pathetic.  I do believe it was YOU who said you could have died if you drove.  Delusional much?

5) No one is living vicariously through you or your prep.  Wow...this is where I do think you are trolling GB.  I am having more and more of a hard time believing that someone is that delusional

6) You are all drugs Brian...I don't know all that much about the shit you take but others on GB here know their stuff.  500mg of test a week for TRT???   Complete and utter bullshit

7) For myself, I need no excuses to train and stay IN SHAPE.  I NEVER backed out of a show period.  I've been there...done that with bodybuilding.  You're a sad excuse for a bodybuilder.  Eat a bullet shit stain

I was 215lbs and shredded more than anyone here when I started prepping 2 weeks ago. I dialed in the waist a lot more. Are you in shape though? I doubt it. I will be 215 and shredded again in about 2 weeks. For fuck sake I am 225lbs in my profile pic. I dropped some weight to striate my quads and make light heavy. I probably won't go this low again.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: April 27, 2022, 05:18:43 AM »

This is 500 MG of test year round with GH and copious other drugs.

You look like an average dude who just started working out 6 months ago after a divorce trying to keep hope alive.

The only positive is, if someone is one the fence about using anabolics your results wille certainly deter them from using anything.

220 my ass, look no bigger than 155lbs Iron Mike Chandler
Nancy Regan was right

[/youtube]

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: April 27, 2022, 05:19:27 AM »
I was 215lbs and shredded more than anyone here when I started prepping 2 weeks ago. I dialed in the waist a lot more. Are you in shape though? I doubt it. I will be 215 and shredded again in about 2 weeks. For fuck sake I am 225lbs in my profile pic. I dropped some weight to striate my quads and make light heavy. I probably won't go this low again.

Your life = a number on a scale and an outward appearance to satisfy your own ego

My life = treating patients, coaching, volunteering time, enjoying MY TYPE of training, not obsessing about how lean I am, staying IN SHAPE, and enjoying other avenues of being FIT

How about that Brian?   You talk about how many times you have said things...how about me reminding you I have 'been there, done that' with bodybuilding.  WAY LONGER and WAY BETTER than you.  That just eats you up when someone says that to you.  It seriously triggers you.  It's like beating a dead horse with you.  I bet your diarrhea comes from the anxiety you have of being found out to be to fraud you actually are.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: April 27, 2022, 05:46:31 AM »

Also on  full blown cycle for a year. Hardly, anything to brag about.

esp. since you lied about being on TRT for a year.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: April 27, 2022, 06:11:19 AM »
Bhanks I want to see what you look like off all gear after 6 months, I think it would be a great challenge to all the haters.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: April 27, 2022, 06:41:15 AM »
Your life = a number on a scale and an outward appearance to satisfy your own ego

My life = treating patients, coaching, volunteering time, enjoying MY TYPE of training, not obsessing about how lean I am, staying IN SHAPE, and enjoying other avenues of being FIT

How about that Brian?   You talk about how many times you have said things...how about me reminding you I have 'been there, done that' with bodybuilding.  WAY LONGER and WAY BETTER than you.  That just eats you up when someone says that to you.  It seriously triggers you.  It's like beating a dead horse with you.  I bet your diarrhea comes from the anxiety you have of being found out to be to fraud you actually are.

Prove it post a current pic showing you are in shape otherwise you are just bullshit

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: April 27, 2022, 06:45:23 AM »
Prove it post a current pic showing you are in shape otherwise you are just bullshit

what is your cycle post contest?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #692 on: April 27, 2022, 06:47:55 AM »
what is your cycle post contest?

Cobbler, anal, and posing on Getbig?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: April 27, 2022, 06:54:49 AM »
Cobbler, anal, and posing on Getbig?

cruising on 750 mg of test for a year is my guess

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #694 on: April 27, 2022, 07:21:31 AM »
215 my azz.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #695 on: April 27, 2022, 07:25:05 AM »
the whole board is still living their lives through you still bhank?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: April 27, 2022, 07:40:09 AM »
the whole board is still living their lives through you still bhank?

It's fucking crazy they said I had a 40 inch waist and no legs. They said I couldn't get in shape in 2 weeks. So I bring in the waist and bring up the legs and then they complain I am too small now. Apparently despite having striated teardrops I suck. Well I will now put weight back on no problem but my condition really is on a different level right now. I get some people favor a heavier look but I was told come in condition for classic. I get it I am 195lbs not 220lbs right now but they act like I am 160 which is crazy I am still a large man. When I add back 10lbs I will look a lot fuller I was sick with diarrhea and an ulcer and could not really eat but regardless I still look good I am shredded. I lose 10lbs and this place loses it's mind.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #697 on: April 27, 2022, 07:49:22 AM »
dont sweat it

it kills them you arent  afraid

they are all a bunch of losers sitting at home bitching about another mans appearance but wouldnt dare show themselves

keep running the board pal

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: April 27, 2022, 07:49:41 AM »
It's fucking crazy they said I had a 40 inch waist and no legs. They said I couldn't get in shape in 2 weeks. So I bring in the waist and bring up the legs and then they complain I am too small now. Apparently despite having striated teardrops I suck. Well I will now put weight back on no problem but my condition really is on a different level right now. I get some people favor a heavier look but I was told come in condition for classic. I get it I am 195lbs not 220lbs right now but they act like I am 160 which is crazy I am still a large man. When I add back 10lbs I will look a lot fuller I was sick with diarrhea and could not really eat but regardless I still look good I am shredded. I lose 10lbs and this place loses it's mind.

This is still true for someone using the below cycle.

This is your exact cycle posted on another board.

GH 8-10 iu a day
Insulin 20-30 iu daily
masteron 100 mg daily
t3 50 mcg daily
Winny 100 mg daily
Primo 1000 mg weekly
Tren 800 mg weekly
Nolva 40 mg daily
EQ 1200 mg weekly
Sust 1250 mg weekly

any you wonder why your BP is through the roof

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: April 27, 2022, 07:50:45 AM »
This is still true for someone using the below cycle.

This is your exact cycle posted on another board.

GH 8-10 iu a day
Insulin 20-30 iu daily
masteron 100 mg daily
t3 50 mcg daily
Winny 100 mg daily
Primo 1000 mg weekly
Tren 800 mg weekly
Nolva 40 mg daily
EQ 1200 mg weekly
Sust 1250 mg weekly

any you wonder why your BP is through the roof

Lol I wish my Dr doesn't do that stuff they have Test, Anavar, and GH and they don't give you much. If you know a TRT Dr that does all that by all means send me the info 250lbs here I come but seriously how can someone even administer all that weekly what are you a pincushion? I take 2cc of test a week broken into 2 1 cc injections to keep levels stable that is it the cycle you posted looks to be 20cc of oil. And for everyone saying 2cc isn't TRT I have a very fast metabolism shit is in and out of me quickly that is what my DR said I need my Test levels were in the 200s prior. Also my blood pressure is fine