Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71078 times)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #700 on: April 27, 2022, 07:54:43 AM »
that webstar fella is a full blown fag and bhank worshipper

lives only through your actions

board is in major decline

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #701 on: April 27, 2022, 07:59:25 AM »
Prove it post a current pic showing you are in shape otherwise you are just bullshit

I shown you a video and then took a pic of my vascular arm.   Did you want me to send you a cock pic for your comparison?  I have written my workouts and if I wasn't in shape, I wouldn't be doing them.

Try again fuck stick.....also, I am not running 500mg of test, anavar, and HGH like you are.  Hell, I am not pinning myself with anything.  Please send me the info for the clinic you go to....I am pretty sure I have undiagnosed hypogonadism, muscle wasting disease, etc....help me out oh master of getbig

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: April 27, 2022, 08:00:52 AM »
Lol I wish my Dr doesn't do that stuff they have Test, Anavar, and GH and they don't give you much. If you know a TRT Dr that does all that by all means send me the info 250lbs here I come but seriously how can someone even administer all that weekly what are you a pincushion? I take 2cc of test a week broken into 2 1 cc injections to keep levels stable that is it the cycle you posted looks to be 20cc of oil. And for everyone saying 2cc isn't TRT I have a very fast metabolism shit is in and out of me quickly that is what my DR said I need my Test levels were in the 200s prior

what doctor prescribes 500 mg of test and anavar?

is this the same doctor who gave you Adderall?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #703 on: April 27, 2022, 08:02:28 AM »
I shown you a video and then took a pic of my vascular arm.   Did you want me to send you a cock pic for your comparison?  I have written my workouts and if I wasn't in shape, I wouldn't be doing them.

Try again fuck stick.....also, I am not running 500mg of test, anavar, and HGH like you are.  Hell, I am not pinning myself with anything.  Please send me the info for the clinic you go to....I am pretty sure I have undiagnosed hypogonadism, muscle wasting disease, etc....help me out oh master of getbig

Oh you are that guy yeah well I am bigger than you anyway aren't you the one who claimed to compete in some bullshit natural organization yeah you don't get a cookie for not eating cookies you get judged on your physique and I have you beat all day everyday. Take whatever you want then let me know when you are ready to compare because I have you beat regardless.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: April 27, 2022, 08:03:25 AM »
Lol I wish my Dr doesn't do that stuff they have Test, Anavar, and GH and they don't give you much. If you know a TRT Dr that does all that by all means send me the info 250lbs here I come but seriously how can someone even administer all that weekly what are you a pincushion? I take 2cc of test a week broken into 2 1 cc injections to keep levels stable that is it the cycle you posted looks to be 20cc of oil. And for everyone saying 2cc isn't TRT I have a very fast metabolism shit is in and out of me quickly that is what my DR said I need my Test levels were in the 200s prior. Also my blood pressure is fine

Try the other way around Brian.....test increase beta-androgenic lipolysis and inhibits lipoprotein lipolysis (especially in the abdominal area).

I just can't anymore.....the shit you spew is just ridiculous.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #705 on: April 27, 2022, 08:04:50 AM »
Lol I wish my Dr doesn't do that stuff they have Test, Anavar, and GH and they don't give you much. If you know a TRT Dr that does all that by all means send me the info 250lbs here I come but seriously how can someone even administer all that weekly what are you a pincushion? I take 2cc of test a week broken into 2 1 cc injections to keep levels stable that is it the cycle you posted looks to be 20cc of oil. And for everyone saying 2cc isn't TRT I have a very fast metabolism shit is in and out of me quickly that is what my DR said I need my Test levels were in the 200s prior. Also my blood pressure is fine

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: April 27, 2022, 08:05:51 AM »
Oh you are that guy yeah well I am bigger than you anyway aren't you the one who claimed to compete in some bullshit natural organization yeah you don't get a cookie for not eating cookies you get judged on your physique and I have you beat all day everyday. Take whatever you want then let me know when you are ready to compare because I have you beat regardless.

Ask me how many fucks I give that you APPEAR bigger than me?  Hmmm...bullshit organization....hey, at least I never backed out due to 'a cramp' or some pill 'my maid' gave me.

You have me beat...yes.....in excuses for NOT doing stuff.  Keep living your live for the scale and how LEAN you are.  Just remember to not shit your pants when on stage douche bag.  Come to my gym...and we'll see if you can keep up.  Until then....I opwn your midn

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: April 27, 2022, 08:07:07 AM »

you are a moron.

you wheel chair ridden mother has better legs than you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: April 27, 2022, 08:08:08 AM »
Ask me how many fucks I give that you APPEAR bigger than me?  Hmmm...bullshit organization....hey, at least I never backed out due to 'a cramp' or some pill 'my maid' gave me.

You have me beat...yes.....in excuses for NOT doing stuff.  Keep living your live for the scale and how LEAN you are.  Just remember to not shit your pants when on stage douche bag.  Come to my gym...and we'll see if you can keep up.  Until then....I opwn your midn

You are about 3/4 of my size and talking shit GTFO

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: April 27, 2022, 08:10:19 AM »
you are a moron.

you wheel chair ridden mother has better legs than you.

Come on now we all know that is last year before I started doing squats my legs are twice the size now with straited teardrops

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #710 on: April 27, 2022, 08:20:17 AM »
Come on now we all know that is last year before I started doing squats my legs are twice the size now with straited teardrops

What’s wrong with your pecs?
X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: April 27, 2022, 08:22:43 AM »

there is literally no difference aside from you standing and closer.

are you sure you were training legs properly?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: April 27, 2022, 08:25:58 AM »
Try the other way around Brian.....test increase beta-androgenic lipolysis and inhibits lipoprotein lipolysis (especially in the abdominal area).

I just can't anymore.....the shit you spew is just ridiculous.

How the fuck do you think you know what test does mr natural you think because you read something you know something lol gtfo shit on paper and real life are not the same

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: April 27, 2022, 08:29:36 AM »
How the fuck do you think you know what test does mr natural you think because you read something you know something lol gtfo shit on paper and real life are not the same

So medical school is a waste?

Science backed studies are a waste?

to think you can't get any dumber. Well you did go to George Mason.

Can you ask your maid for an Oz for friday?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #714 on: April 27, 2022, 08:29:41 AM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: April 27, 2022, 08:34:57 AM »
the face of  500 mg of test, gh and anavar.

epitome of good health

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #716 on: April 27, 2022, 08:36:08 AM »
Blood pressure through the roof. ^

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: April 27, 2022, 08:45:41 AM »
You are about 3/4 of my size and talking shit GTFO

You suck at math...maybe more than you suck at bodybuilding

Because, bitch, its called learning about the endocrine system.  You are lean because of the shit you take.  Face facts....lie more than Mike O'Hearn does.

Go do some sissy squats....they're working so well.   ::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: April 27, 2022, 08:51:18 AM »
there is literally no difference aside from you standing and closer.

are you sure you were training legs properly?

Don't you have back problems? Save yourself, take off the weight and go for high reps with a decent range of motion.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #719 on: April 27, 2022, 08:58:35 AM »
the face of  500 mg of test, gh and anavar.

epitome of good health

You’re not a bodybuilder if you don’t look like that while bending over (nh)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: April 27, 2022, 09:00:32 AM »
So medical school is a waste?

Science backed studies are a waste?

to think you can't get any dumber. Well you did go to George Mason.

Can you ask your maid for an Oz for friday?

You are another idiot constantly talking about stuff you  clearly only read about people like you are dangerous

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: April 27, 2022, 09:01:25 AM »
You suck at math...maybe more than you suck at bodybuilding

Because, bitch, its called learning about the endocrine system.  You are lean because of the shit you take.  Face facts....lie more than Mike O'Hearn does.

Go do some sissy squats....they're working so well.   ::)

Dude take some test and see if it leans you out you will be severly disappointed I deopped the test for 2 weeks to lean out. Test makes people fat and bloated do you onow how many fat slobs are taking test??? It is not some magic fatburner as you seem to think very much the opposite

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: April 27, 2022, 09:01:43 AM »
You are another idiot constantly talking about stuff you  clearly only read about people like you are dangerous

so you maid doesn't have cocaine? only amphetamines?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: April 27, 2022, 09:07:24 AM »
so you maid doesn't have cocaine? only amphetamines?

I dont know why dont you ask her do you even have a home she can clean? She doesnt do doublewides

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: April 27, 2022, 09:13:26 AM »
I dont know why dont you ask her do you even have a home she can clean? She doesnt do doublewides

why dont you take an adderall/speedball and squat 405?