Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71099 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #750 on: April 27, 2022, 02:06:19 PM »

thats an image his girlfriend sees when she regains consciousness

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #751 on: April 27, 2022, 02:24:01 PM »

;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: April 27, 2022, 02:34:45 PM »

When he needs to use the phone.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: April 27, 2022, 02:37:53 PM »

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #754 on: April 27, 2022, 02:40:35 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #755 on: April 27, 2022, 02:45:47 PM »
Day 653 on 500mg/week of test…..

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #756 on: April 27, 2022, 02:51:12 PM »
The titles people give Bhankys pictures always tickle me.

This is maybe the best the hairs looked

idiot.jpg

Looks like Goodrum pulled out and walked away…

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #757 on: April 27, 2022, 02:54:00 PM »

LMAO!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #758 on: April 27, 2022, 03:10:58 PM »
It's just funny no one calls you genetically gifted when you are out of shape then you get shredded and all of a sudden it's genetics. Are you claiming you are out of shape because of your genetics? I mean really genetics is a lame excuse. None of you said I had genetics for being shredded when I was bulking and you guys claimed I had a 40 inch belly now I am shredded and it's genetics. I mean the other half claim it's drugs and my genetics suck so which is it? Could it possibly be simple math calories in and calories out? Or is that too difficult for you to do better to blame you shit genetics and lack of drugs than willpower

a - I've never seen you fat/bulking - and anyone calling you fat was just fucking with you
b - I've never said you were shredded due to drugs - I've said it was genetics all the way along
c - In fact I only recently learned you were on gear
d - you don't count calories - you just eat as much as possible - you've said this many times
e - willpower for what, exactly?  You don't restrict calories or do cardio, so what requires willpower?  Lifting?  That's FUN, for fucks sake ;D

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #759 on: April 27, 2022, 03:12:36 PM »
no i checked in then do what i do

do you even leave your house ?

i have no house

i walk the earth

barefoot

solve problems

then leave

like the wind

T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #760 on: April 27, 2022, 03:30:02 PM »
Day 653 on 500mg/week of test…..

Wookie!!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: April 27, 2022, 03:44:46 PM »
a - I've never seen you fat/bulking - and anyone calling you fat was just fucking with you
b - I've never said you were shredded due to drugs - I've said it was genetics all the way along
d - you don't count calories - you just eat as much as possible - you've said this many times
e - willpower for what, exactly?  You don't restrict calories or do cardio, so what requires willpower?  Lifting?  That's FUN, for fucks sake ;D

To be fair i've been saying since day one he's all drugs and relies on GH/T3 to stay lean.

I can spot guys like him a mile away.

Relies on drugs to look like "that".

He'd be 160 pounds if he stopped all the gear.

He's so hung up on one person trolling him and calling him fat. (actually i think it was when his step-daughter called him fat at the beach)

Shit has been owning his mind ever since.

Goes into an anorexic binge with plenty of amphetamines and diuretics.

To prove the "haters" wrong.

And he forgets the most important part.

None of us give two shits about him in reality.

It's just fun to watch a train wreck sometimes.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: April 27, 2022, 03:48:25 PM »
To be fair i've been saying since day one he's all drugs and relies on GH/T3 to stay lean.

I can spot guys like him a mile away.

Relies on drugs to look like "that".

He'd be 160 pounds if he stopped all the gear.

He's so hung up on one person trolling him and calling him fat. (actually i think it was when his step-daughter called him fat at the beach)

Shit has been owning his mind ever since.

Goes into an anorexic binge with plenty of amphetamines and diuretics.

To prove the "haters" wrong.

And he forgets the most important part.

None of us give two shits about him in reality.

It's just fun to watch a train wreck sometimes.

This is 10000 percent dead on.

Brian is the only 44 year old anorexic man.

The same anorexic man that can beat up anyone .

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: April 27, 2022, 03:50:31 PM »
This is 10000 percent dead on.

Brian is the only 44 year old anorexic man.

The same anorexic man that can beat up anyone .

if he misses a meal he thinks thats anorexia

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #764 on: April 27, 2022, 05:12:11 PM »

I don't count calories to maintain a lean physique while bulking but fuck yes I had to pay attention to what I ate and how much get to this lean and shredded and I was absolutely exercising to increase my calorie expenditure not easy to do when dying for sugar. I am not on gear for fuck sake TRT is not gear and I had to drop it to get this dry and lean. You think it was easy to get this lean? I have dieted and cut weight since I was a preteen wrestler it's not fucking easy. By all means try it and tell me how easy it is to do. A lifetime of work and people think its just easy and comes natural due to your genetics or some magic pill fucking nonsense

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #765 on: April 27, 2022, 05:20:28 PM »
Fucking do it then. About as fucking Dumb as Josh saying he can lose weight fucking do it then. All that? I literally just take 500mg of Test year round that is it meanwhile this jackass has a 3gram cycle with half a dozen exotic anabolics he thinks I take gtfo. I am also trying to counteract a fucking digestive disease that doesn't let me digest essential nutrients

You can take everythign you still wont look as good as me much less Arnold stop your bullshit

trt  ::)
says he isnt on anything right now but also states he takes 500mg YEAR ROUND which is all the time

lol wow

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #766 on: April 27, 2022, 05:42:05 PM »
I don't count calories to maintain a lean physique while bulking but fuck yes I had to pay attention to what I ate and how much get to this lean and shredded and I was absolutely exercising to increase my calorie expenditure not easy to do when dying for sugar. I am not on gear for fuck sake TRT is not gear and I had to drop it to get this dry and lean. You think it was easy to get this lean? I have dieted and cut weight since I was a preteen wrestler it's not fucking easy. By all means try it and tell me how easy it is to do. A lifetime of work and people think its just easy and comes natural due to your genetics or some magic pill fucking nonsense

@Bryan - you should probably clarify that you are not on UGL gear.  This would go a long way in changing hearts and minds.  After all, you almost died for us bitches.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: April 27, 2022, 05:54:02 PM »
@Bryan - you should probably clarify that you are not on UGL gear.  This would go a long way in changing hearts and minds.  After all, you almost died for us bitches.

It's just insane people don't understand you don't get in shape from TRT that is not how it works. Everyone seems to think you just take a bunch of stuff and turn into an athlete with a physique that is simply not how it works. You may add 10lbs of wet weight but you are not going to turn from a slob into an athlete on Testosterone or anything else. There are 100 variables and having proper hormonal support is the last and least important.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: April 27, 2022, 05:54:20 PM »

LOL dying for sugar. Is this a new sickness you have created Brian? Like your restless leg syndrome. Can you please explain to me who has died from the lack of sugar except a diabetic?

You are so fucking stupid. TRT is not 500 mg a week of testosterone. You can convince yourself all you want and say you are taking TRT.

500 mg of testosterone is not TRT that is a full-blown cycle you moron.

Whatever you want to see in your mind to make yourself feel better it doesn’t work.

That’s like you doing 100 mph in a 40 mph zone and say oh I’m not speeding.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: April 27, 2022, 05:55:05 PM »
It's just insane people don't understand you don't get in shape from TRT that is not how it works. Everyone seems to think you just take a bunch of stuff and turn into an athlete with a physique that is simply not how it works. You may add 10lbs of wet weight but you are not going to turn from a slob into an athlete on Testosterone or anything else. There are 100 variables and having proper hormonal support is the last and least important.

You’re also not on TRT. You can keep telling yourself that.

you’re on a full-blown cycle. 500 mg in whatever bizarro world you live in is not TRT.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: April 27, 2022, 05:56:22 PM »
LOL dying for sugar. Is this a new sickness you have created Brian? Like your restless leg syndrome. Can you please explain to me who has died from the lack of sugar except a diabetic?

You are so fucking stupid. TRT is not 500 mg a week of testosterone. You can convince yourself all you want and say you are taking TRT.

500 mg of testosterone is not TRT that is a full-blown cycle you moron.

Whatever you want to see in your mind to make yourself feel better it doesn’t work.

That’s like you doing 100 mph in a 40 mph zone and say oh I’m not speeding.

Again regardless if you take 100mg or 5000mg if you are just a slob and not an athlete you are still going to just be a slob. Do you know how many slobs are taking tons of everything and go nowhere?? Rocket Fuel in a Pinto is still just a piece of shit pinto it does nothing

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #771 on: April 27, 2022, 05:57:17 PM »

you’re on a full-blown cycle. 500 mg in whatever bizarro world you live in is not TRT.

280mg's of anavar per week too.  780mg's plus GH.  Not a cycle.  Not even close.  Every day, garden variety TRT.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #772 on: April 27, 2022, 05:57:55 PM »

its gold how he completely avoids answering how 500mg is trt and deflects to other answers

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: April 27, 2022, 05:57:57 PM »
280mg's of anavar per week too.  780mg's plus GH.  Not a cycle.  Not even close.  Every day, garden variety TRT.

Take everything if you are a slob before you will be a slob after

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #774 on: April 27, 2022, 06:03:20 PM »
Take everything if you are a slob before you will be a slob after

Assuming the slob doesn't change his or her eating habits.  Even then, a slop would appear less slovenly and more muscular.  Unless of course their doctor is prescribing fake TRT.