Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71082 times)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #850 on: April 28, 2022, 07:33:01 PM »
Why? Did I start a thread talking about how great I am and how I’m going dominate everyone?

I know how all this works. I can look great and hit PR’s and be the best in my community and none of that means anything when it’s time to compete.

If you’re fishing around to see pics of my genitalia I’m not going to show you, just know it’s bigger than anything you’ve seen in real life.

It’s always the guy who tears  other bodybuilders down that are afraid to show their own physiques

Then say they “ competed “ just can’t seem to be proud enough to stand behind it and show the competitive results

Then you prefaced it with “ natural “ state shows

Which is code for small and nothing physique

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: April 28, 2022, 07:36:36 PM »
Seems to be baldhanks biggest fan. Total schmoe!

I find it funny he has the whole board spending their day on him

He is like your messiah

Oh and by the way

Fuck you  you bitch ass loser

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #852 on: April 28, 2022, 07:57:53 PM »
i did not take any diuretics I had lasix I was planning to take Friday night before the show. However friday I called off the show as i was too depletwd andin no condition to drive. I also realized I did not need a diuretic I was actuallty trying to hydrate myself as veins were gone and I didnt have the stenegth to stand much less drive 5 hours cut abother night and pose the bext day. You are going to get people hurt telling them this is diuretics I did not take any.

Getting close to Lou Ferrigno territory with all the spelling errors

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #853 on: April 28, 2022, 08:48:31 PM »
It’s always the guy who tears  other bodybuilders down that are afraid to show their own physiques

Then say they “ competed “ just can’t seem to be proud enough to stand behind it and show the competitive results

Then you prefaced it with “ natural “ state shows

Which is code for small and nothing physique

Ouch….

You sound like a big man! .

I didn’t preface natural it was the name of the show. It was also called a state championship! You think I’m small and nothing that’s fine, my feelings aren’t hurt, I’m not looking for recognition. If people here think I’m small and weak or look like crap they may be right compared to others.

I’ve had people say worse. If it’s true to them I won’t change their mind.

You think Bhanks is a hero with a championship physique, awesome! I said he’s lean I think he looks bad in bodybuilding terms. I’ve complimented many on here and give props.

Bhanks  is a big boy, he’s not losing sleep over what I think. He thinks he looks great. That’s all that matters.

It doesn’t mean he has a class winning physique, especially when he didn’t enter a competition.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: April 28, 2022, 08:54:05 PM »
Ouch….

You sound like a big man! .

I didn’t preface natural it was the name of the show. It was also lcalled a state championship! You think I’m small and nothing that’s fine, my feelings aren’t hurt, I’m not looking for recognition. If people here think I’m small and weak or look like crap they may be right compared to others.

I’ve had people say worse. If it’s true to them I won’t change their mind.

You think Bhanks is a hero with a championship physique, awesome! I said he’s lean I think he looks bad in bodybuilding terms. I’ve complimented many on here and give props.

Bhanks  is a big boy, he’s not losing sleep over what I think. He thinks he looks great. That’s all that matters.

It doesn’t mean he has a class winning physique, especially when he didn’t enter a competition.

c

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: April 28, 2022, 08:58:00 PM »
cool story bro

pile on and tell the guy he looks like no competitor

show us with your past comps what a competitor looks like pal

oh yeah   that aint happening   nevermind

carry on

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: April 28, 2022, 09:05:36 PM »
cool story bro

pile on and tell the guy he looks like no competitor

show us with your past comps what a competitor looks like pal

oh yeah   that aint happening   nevermind

carry on

You sound hurt stud.

Remember when you wanted to fight me? Why do you have so many issues?

You think Bhanks looks like a real man, and he’s a hero. Neat! I’m glad you have a role model, give you something to strive for. I hope you build a similar physique.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: April 28, 2022, 09:12:57 PM »
i dont even know who you are

fight you?

i posted pics and videos of my last overall win

posted under my first account epic alien

lets just say im in another league

i dont know bhank and dont care what he looks like

i just point out to the mob you are apart of  , who have nothing to do but tell him he sucks

if thats your pleasure than thats your perogitive

but one thing he has is the guts to put his self out there

none of the negative weirdos here will ever do that

i think all of you who do that are less than nothing

you dont show yourselves  so wtf do any of you contribute

also where did pellius go? jail?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #858 on: April 28, 2022, 09:34:13 PM »

fight you?

i just point out to the mob you are apart of  , who have nothing to do but tell him he sucks

And here we go...................... ............ ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: April 28, 2022, 09:49:35 PM »

fight you?

Cool.

Likewise never knew you posted photos because I don’t care. I don’t know you as epic alien only as epic is back, but what’s weird is you’ve been here for 20 years and you’re acting surprised about what this place is? Why waste your time here if it’s so awful?

You insult Josh but he’s posted pictures, why don’t you consider him as brave as Hanks?
Do you think Bhanks has a championship physique?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: April 28, 2022, 09:55:53 PM »
brave ?

josh posts pics of forum members families and kids

has been banned a million times for being total scum

do you support that ?

no bhsnks doesnt have a national level physique

but your forgetting something

in last 5 years bodybuilding in the npc has maybe 3-8 competitors in each weght class  instead of 20 plus like it used to be

everything is physique or classic physique

its perfect for those who refuse to train hard enough to have a great back or legs

as it stands now i think he would do fine in masters

your forgetting at his age no one has leg size

but the people here that criticise never competed and most dont even workout!'

whats more strange  a competitor reading a bodybuilding forum?

or 99 percent of its members dont even workout posting here all day

they are a mixture of gays and trolls who dont work and spend all day online

even the moderators are gay

says alot about this place

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #861 on: April 28, 2022, 10:27:09 PM »
brave ?

josh posts pics of forum members families and kids

has been banned a million times for being total scum

do you support that ?

no bhsnks doesnt have a national level physique

but your forgetting something

in last 5 years bodybuilding in the npc has maybe 3-8 competitors in each weght class  instead of 20 plus like it used to be

everything is physique or classic physique

its perfect for those who refuse to train hard enough to have a great back or legs

as it stands now i think he would do fine in masters

your forgetting at his age no one has leg size

but the people here that criticise never competed and most dont even workout!'

whats more strange  a competitor reading a bodybuilding forum?

If it's so bad why subject yourself to it?

I think Josh has gone to far at times, he may agree to that but when someone like bhanks continually challenges him Josh will continually accept those challenges.

That said I dont know why anyone would reveal personally identifying information about themselves on the internet, specifically because there are enough weirdos on here and I'm certain I've said stupid stuff that I probably shouldn't have.

So ask me to post proof again.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #862 on: April 29, 2022, 04:14:31 AM »
If it's so bad why subject yourself to it?

I think Josh has gone to far at times, he may agree to that but when someone like bhanks continually challenges him Josh will continually accept those challenges.

That said I dont know why anyone would reveal personally identifying information about themselves on the internet, specifically because there are enough weirdos on here and I'm certain I've said stupid stuff that I probably shouldn't have.

So ask me to post proof again.

Jesus fuckin christ you are claiming you are a winning state competitor for a Natural show GTFO natural bodybuilding is bigger bullshit than mens physique

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #863 on: April 29, 2022, 04:18:58 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #864 on: April 29, 2022, 04:42:35 AM »

Every time I see this reply, it makes my day!  LOL!  Thanks, brother!  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: April 29, 2022, 05:58:06 AM »
Jesus fuckin christ you are claiming you are a winning state competitor for a Natural show GTFO natural bodybuilding is bigger bullshit than mens physique

Cool. I agree natural bodybuilding is a joke, especially when you’re actually a drug free competitor.

What did I say I won?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: April 29, 2022, 06:14:47 AM »

What difference does my sexual preference make?

I don't bash or insult anyone else for what sexual preferences they've chosen in their lives. I don't shove my preference down anyone's throat or up any orifices. I mind my business. I stick to my own matters. MANY IFBB judges are gay. MANY IFBB pros are gay. MANY NPC competitors are gay. Professional bodybuilding in many respects is an ULTRA GAY sport. I've been to probably hundreds of NPC and IFBB pro shows, the common theme is that the vast majority of audience members are men that cheer to the top of their lungs for men that are on stage, lathered in baby oil, wearing nothing but thongs while posing/dancing to sensual music. You might see a handful of highly androgynous and hormonized women in the audience, but not much at all.

Listen, no qualms with you or anything, but realize that who you or anyone chooses to fuck is no one's business. MANY politicians are gay. MANY actors are gay. MANY Americans are gay. Does it stop you from stepping out of your home and living your life? Of course not.

Honestly, what is your problem with gay people? I bet you don't want to talk about that do you sport? You're terrified of what you might say.

Your move, chief.

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: April 29, 2022, 06:26:03 AM »
Every time I see this reply, it makes my day!  LOL!  Thanks, brother!  ;D

Reminds me of the old days when you went to the barbershop, a male bastion, and listened to people talk.

One barbershop I used to go to had Playboys to read while you waited.  No wimmens allowed.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: April 29, 2022, 06:28:53 AM »

I don't bash or insult anyone else for what sexual preferences they've chosen in their lives. I don't shove my preference down anyone's throat or up any orifices. I mind my business. I stick to my own matters. MANY IFBB judges are gay. MANY IFBB pros are gay. MANY NPC competitors are gay. Professional bodybuilding in many respects is an ULTRA GAY sport. I've been to probably hundreds of NPC and IFBB pro shows, the common theme is that the vast majority of audience members are men that cheer to the top of their lungs for men that are on stage, lathered in baby oil, wearing nothing but thongs while posing/dancing to sensual music. You might see a handful of highly androgynous and hormonized women in the audience, but not much at all.

Listen, no qualms with you or anything, but realize that who you or anyone chooses to fuck is no one's business. MANY politicians are gay. MANY actors are gay. MANY Americans are gay. Does it stop you from stepping out of your home and living your life? Of course not.

Honestly, what is your problem with gay people? I bet you don't want to talk about that do you sport? You're terrified of what you might say.

Your move, chief.

"1"

Good response, OMR.

Plus he's trying to steal Bhanky's thunder, which is unforgivable.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: April 29, 2022, 06:32:10 AM »
Cool. I agree natural bodybuilding is a joke, especially when you’re actually a drug free competitor.

What did I say I won?

Natty bodybuilding contests should move away from requiring extreme definition. 

Go back to the way it was in the 40s and 50s with bigger but smoother physiques.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: April 29, 2022, 07:12:12 AM »

you do know with your legs and comb over you would struggle to be competitive in men's physique.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: April 29, 2022, 07:31:41 AM »
you do know with your legs and comb over you would struggle to be competitive in men's physique.

Bhanky's maid dealer doctor tells him he's on trt and his barber tells him that he's not bald.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: April 29, 2022, 07:44:35 AM »
Natty bodybuilding contests should move away from requiring extreme definition. 

Go back to the way it was in the 40s and 50s with bigger but smoother physiques.

It’s all goofy. When I competed I thought I was holding true to my morals and integrity. I was proud to be drug free. As I’ve gotten older I’m not sure what that means anymore. I used creatine (obviously not a drug) and every legal non pro hormone available. What does that mean, that I’ll use anything except steroids?

It’s all a fine line after awhile. But my real point was it’s funny that people who do use compete in these drug free shows.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #873 on: April 29, 2022, 09:03:53 AM »
Gotta lot of phaggots in this thread…

And one skinny bald wifebeater who is not gay, he just pays men to fuck him in the shitpipe.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #874 on: April 29, 2022, 09:10:09 AM »

Your move, chief.

"1"

Bro, he meant chaos.

NTTAWWT
Y