Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 70217 times)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #950 on: April 29, 2022, 07:04:13 PM »
Liar filt!!

How dare you succeed!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #951 on: April 30, 2022, 03:04:46 AM »
It’s unfortunate you were able to procreate.

Luckily, you blasting 500 mg for over a year non stop will if not already render you sterile.

Lol at anorexia

Bitch

It's hilarious you think you know anything about endocrinology always talking about hormones when you couldn't be more ignorant

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #952 on: April 30, 2022, 06:15:28 AM »
It's hilarious you think you know anything about endocrinology always talking about hormones when you couldn't be more ignorant

So sayeth the man who is more ignorant.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #953 on: April 30, 2022, 06:18:21 AM »
There are 24 hours in the day. I am still not eating most of the day. But I am trying to fight the good fight. Ordered 450$ worth of groceries today. Trying to beat this insidious silent killer. If I can bring awareness to the community perhaps I can save others. Bodybuilding and food is the best treatment for it. The problem is guys nearly save themselves then they diet for a show and the demon raises it's ugly head and steals their gains their life. When in remission eat eat and eat fuck your chicken and brocolli I am eating everything now. I was eating maybe 2k a day the last week or 2 while lifting and walking several miles a day I am pushing 6k today and not moving an inch. I may start drinking vegetable oil.

Do you think drinking vegetable oil would be more anabolic than eating peach cobblers? I don't think the sugar superfood is in vegetable oil.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #954 on: April 30, 2022, 06:28:53 AM »
So sayeth the man who is more ignorant.

Fuck another old man on crutches who thinks he knows anything. I am the most well-read educated one here with years of actually real-world experience. Really not sure why I even log in to listen to all you ignorant jackasses talking out your asses about shit you know nothing about. There isn't a written word on the subject matter I haven't read. I keep on to date on actual scientific studies and have for 25 years. You dumb fucks couldn't be more ignorant.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #955 on: April 30, 2022, 06:39:44 AM »
Fuck another old man on crutches who thinks he knows anything. I am the most well-read educated one here with years of actually real-world experience. Really not sure why I even log in to listen to all you ignorant jackasses talking out your asses about shit you know nothing about.

Have you tried reading books on grammar?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #956 on: April 30, 2022, 06:47:53 AM »
Fuck another old man on crutches who thinks he knows anything. I am the most well-read educated one here with years of actually real-world experience. Really not sure why I even log in to listen to all you ignorant jackasses talking out your asses about shit you know nothing about. There isn't a written word on the subject matter I haven't read. I keep on to date on actual scientific studies and have for 25 years. You dumb fucks couldn't be more ignorant.

You do know. You are the same moron who said you’re going to drink vegetable oil a few post ago. You are also the same moron that said two weeks ago you were shitting your brains out.

You lie so much you can’t even keep up with your own lies.

It’s no wonder why you have no friends in real life. You complain about getbig yet you’re here every day posting. Again I’ve said this multiple times.

Your inferiority complex and your ego has left you with no friends.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #957 on: April 30, 2022, 06:52:48 AM »

I’m waiting for ESFitness to address this post.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #958 on: April 30, 2022, 07:54:04 AM »

Now he sounds like a Paki Joon troll account.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: April 30, 2022, 07:59:07 AM »

I recommend this for you
https://menscenter.org/product/stop-hurting-woman-you-love/

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #960 on: April 30, 2022, 08:03:19 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #961 on: April 30, 2022, 08:36:58 AM »

You are doomed to rot from the inside out by your pathetic ego.  You feed off of confrontation from within.  The stench of your emoting here must surely pale in comparison with the primping you do in the mirror of your mind. 

As I said before, self-flagellation not only becomes you but you have  become it.  I know exactly what awaits you at the moment of your final, trembling breath and you deserve it.   

This is your wake up call.  Betcha hit "SNOOZE".  Ass-puppet.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #962 on: April 30, 2022, 09:02:30 AM »
Says the guy that almost killed himself with drugs for a beauty pageant.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #963 on: April 30, 2022, 09:25:42 AM »
Says the guy that almost killed himself with drugs for a beauty pageant.

You should be a little more objective.

He took one adderall that his maid gave him. What are the odds it was really adderall, it could have been OxyContin, propecia, birth control, etc…. It seriously could have been anything.

As well read and worldly Bhanks is you would think he would have a better drug contact than his maid or Gatorade and Coookie.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #964 on: April 30, 2022, 11:01:35 AM »
You should be a little more objective.

He took one adderall that his maid gave him. What are the odds it was really adderall, it could have been OxyContin, propecia, birth control, etc…. It seriously could have been anything.

As well read and worldly Bhanks is you would think he would have a better drug contact than his maid or Gatorade and Coookie.

If he knew anything about endocrinology he would be drug free after seeing his bloodwork.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: April 30, 2022, 11:48:50 AM »
how dare you suceed at getting intogreat shape!!

and im mad at how you say you did it!!

but fuck you cause  umm well , im
miserable!!!

and youll never be mr olympia 

so there!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #966 on: April 30, 2022, 12:16:29 PM »
an anorexic person sees a fat person when they look in the mirror, hence the not eating

You see a masters Olympia competitor..

Olympi-rexia.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: April 30, 2022, 12:19:19 PM »

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #968 on: April 30, 2022, 12:28:36 PM »
you son of a bitch !!!

lying about how you got in shape

so umm yeah ummm

your hair sucks !!!

and your shorter than you say

and ummm   you liar !!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #969 on: April 30, 2022, 04:05:45 PM »
If I had driven up Friday I probabkt would have taken lasix Friday night and died.

I made a mistake Thursday night. I have a suana at my house. I went in it Thursday bight befoee bed. i then took an adderal from my maid before bed thinking it would speed up metabolism and pull off last little bit. I do not nornally take any stimulants. Bitch must have gotten the adderal from Pablo Escabar. I was sweating during the night and also had my noghtly diarea. I woke up middle of the noght with feet and calves locking up had to stomp feet flat and drink gatorade middle of night. Just walking to batbroom was causing legs to lock up painfully. By friday morning  my hands and side were locking up in additim to the legs of i even stood on them for a second. It was getting scary. I had planned to leave at 10am. i lost 6lbs overnigbt . i was drinking fluids froday norning trying to fix the  cramps I could srill make it if i Left by 2. By 1 i had lost abother 2lbs and realized I was not going to be able to make it as I could not physically drive 5 hours when my body is lovking up wtih cramps. So yeah one aderall and a suana destoyed my prep whoch had been going great. I will never take a diuretic as my body struggles to stay hydrated regarldess i would have gone to hospital friday for an iV drip but could not drive. lesson learned dont take strange pills feom your maid and i threw away the lasix.

Posted Saturday Morning April 23, 2022. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #970 on: April 30, 2022, 04:08:18 PM »
Posted prior day Friday Morning

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #971 on: April 30, 2022, 04:09:35 PM »
Posted prior day Friday Morning

Why does BHANKS pecs look so asymmetrical?!?
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #972 on: April 30, 2022, 04:13:40 PM »

Stop being mean to Aspy Matty Canning.

You big bad bully.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #973 on: April 30, 2022, 04:13:43 PM »
thats the least of his problems

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #974 on: April 30, 2022, 04:23:11 PM »
Stop being mean to Aspy Matty Canning.

You big bad bully.

I am wondering if he blocked me yet.  ??? ???
X