Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 70218 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #1025 on: May 03, 2022, 01:08:04 PM »
There was no light heavy so I would have won light heavies. I also feel I crush the over 40 guy check out his most muscular it's bad. Then in the classic there was no over 40 so I would have won that class as well. You can then debate who would have one class C but I am claiming I would have won at least 3 classes based on the pics.

You should print out certificates that say you won and post them on the wall in your gym!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1026 on: May 03, 2022, 01:15:19 PM »
None of this changes the fact I put all you slobs to shame

I got you beat in the 'keeping my house tidy' category

Hold on a minute - that's what your place looks like WITH the services of a maid!? :o
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1027 on: May 03, 2022, 01:20:32 PM »
No way this dipshit has a maid.

I think he meant his drug dealing wife.

Delusional.

Dude is seriously bragging that he "would have won" in a 1 person contest with himself.

I bet your dad would be proud of you hanky.

Spending all his money to almost die from a lasik overdose.

Been training his entire life to flex a bicep shot on a board filled with people that laugh at you.

Yes hanky, you have one decent arm.

Just a shame the other arm is 3" smaller.

Congrats!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1028 on: May 03, 2022, 01:25:39 PM »
Got to love the Small/medium dri fit shirt.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1029 on: May 03, 2022, 01:32:55 PM »

Did one of your victims try to claw through the blinds and escape?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1030 on: May 03, 2022, 02:35:14 PM »
The photos are up.  Is Bhank's kicking himself?

https://mmvanpc.com/

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_virginia_classic/

Haha what a fucking shit line up even vince in his metrolina contest form would place highly

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1031 on: May 03, 2022, 02:38:12 PM »
No way this dipshit has a maid.

I think he meant his drug dealing wife.

Delusional.

Dude is seriously bragging that he "would have won" in a 1 person contest with himself.

I bet your dad would be proud of you hanky.

Spending all his money to almost die from a lasik overdose.

Been training his entire life to flex a bicep shot on a board filled with people that laugh at you.

Yes hanky, you have one decent arm.

Just a shame the other arm is 3" smaller.

Congrats!

The left is awesome but the right is no chop liver currently about 3/4 of an inch but it's not injured the right bicep has no injury the difference in circumference is actually due to the tricep attachment being different post surgical reattachment and time off from training due to the torn pectoral. Additionally I simply do not flex that side hard for pics with arms up when I do it causes the pec tear to show. But the bicep is actual fine and improving it is also striated as is the right tricep

Most guys right arm is bigger than their left by about the same that my left is bigger than my right so really no big deal

I honestly never took any diuretics much less lasix prepping for the show. I got dehydrated due to prolonged diarrhea from Crohns amazing how people still don't understand that

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #1032 on: May 03, 2022, 02:40:01 PM »
That show was fucking garbage man! .. I’d be fucking pissed if I spent all that time and money prepping and no one showed up or those that did had no business on a bodybuilding stage! (Every show here in south Florida is stacked with talent even the Masters classes) … a second or even third place trophy in a stacked show means more to me than an overall win at a garbage show!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: May 03, 2022, 02:40:40 PM »
That show was fucking garbage man! .. I’d be fucking pissed if I spent all that time and money prepping and no one showed up or those that did had no business on a bodybuilding stage! (Every show here in south Florida is stacked with talent even the Masters classes) … a second or even third place trophy in a stacked show means more to me than an overall win at a garbage show!

Which is why I didn't drive 5 hours by myself to compete in it when I wasn't feeling well. It wasn't that big of a deal to me. Getting and being in shape is what counts for me and I got in mad shape at 44 years old I am happy with that.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #1034 on: May 03, 2022, 03:04:02 PM »
Which is why I didn't drive 5 hours by myself to compete in it when I wasn't feeling well. It wasn't that big of a deal to me. Getting and being in shape is what counts for me and I got in mad shape at 44 years old I am happy with that.
yea that show would have been a total waste of time! …. Take some time and get where you want to be … then pick another / better show if you want to compete …* look for a national qualifier …all that hard work and dedication is for naught if there is no competition!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1035 on: May 03, 2022, 03:06:17 PM »

amazing...the reason you didnt go was because you knew the line ups would be shit

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1036 on: May 03, 2022, 03:27:35 PM »
Every contest I was ever in had a lot of competitors as a whole and some damn good ones.....of course there`s always the few that show up that shouldn`t even be allowed on sstage.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1037 on: May 03, 2022, 03:38:00 PM »

Stop lying.

You were to weak to stand and have no friends who could have driven you

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1038 on: May 03, 2022, 04:13:01 PM »
The left is awesome but the right is no chop liver currently about 3/4 of an inch but it's not injured the right bicep has no injury the difference in circumference is actually due to the tricep attachment being different post surgical reattachment and time off from training due to the torn pectoral. Additionally I simply do not flex that side hard for pics with arms up when I do it causes the pec tear to show. But the bicep is actual fine and improving it is also striated as is the right tricep

Most guys right arm is bigger than their left by about the same that my left is bigger than my right so really no big deal

I honestly never took any diuretics much less lasix prepping for the show. I got dehydrated due to prolonged diarrhea from Crohns amazing how people still don't understand that

Yeah my left arm is about an .75”-1” bigger than my right and I’m right handed but much stronger curling and pushing with left.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1039 on: May 03, 2022, 04:42:46 PM »

Take advices from this guy, because he has won a lot of overall trophies.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: May 03, 2022, 04:43:13 PM »
Also the show was 10 days ago. I haven't even worked out again yet just been resting. What does my current condition look like at 7:30pm at night?

Not too fucking bad

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: May 03, 2022, 04:45:27 PM »
Your face has rebounded from the diuretic abuse.

Looks like your 40 pound water head is back.

Good job.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1042 on: May 03, 2022, 04:49:08 PM »
Also the show was 10 days ago. I haven't even worked out again yet just been resting. What does my current condition look like at 7:30pm at night?

Not too fucking bad

No left bicep peak.

Kidney failure face is back.

I’m guessing that’s water retention from dieurtic rebound.

You taper off your aldactone and lasik rather then a sudden stop.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: May 03, 2022, 05:27:14 PM »

Not too fucking bad
I think your pics look weird because of the ab flexing, maybe try inhaling as much air as possible and get the stomach vacuum going. Also buy a tripod and use a timer, don’t get so close to the camera.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: May 03, 2022, 05:36:11 PM »
Your face has rebounded from the diuretic abuse.

Looks like your 40 pound water head is back.

Good job.

Or I haven't shaved and make a face when I flex. If I had used diuretics how come I am just as shredded 10 days later? I did not use any diuretics

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1045 on: May 03, 2022, 06:14:53 PM »
None of this changes the fact I put all you slobs to shame
Based on the background in most of your pics, you shouldn't be calling anyone a slob.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: May 03, 2022, 06:27:43 PM »

Not too fucking bad

Why is there a chair in your bathroom?

Can you not sit down or get up from the toilet without assistance.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1047 on: May 03, 2022, 06:33:09 PM »
Or I haven't shaved and make a face when I flex. If I had used diuretics how come I am just as shredded 10 days later? I did not use any diuretics

It's more believable that you make a fece when you flex. 

It's not as if we "hate" you for there is no need as it is quite obvious you despise yourself.  Emotional self-flagellation personified.   

I remember well  that first show of yours.  Many congratulated you and meant it.   And yet you somehow snatched defeat from the dentures of victory to once again show you that you are top dog when it comes to chewing on a bone.  If you cannot figure it out, ask a family member to write it out in crayon and maybe it will help...

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1048 on: May 03, 2022, 06:44:46 PM »
The anorexia got me and I got way too lean lost too much. It is a disease and I am a survivor. I am eating like hell today. Will start training again next week. Anyone who feels like talking shit can compare striations.
  Split biceps, nice peak, ripped triceps showing on a biceps pose. All around great shot.  Shredded beef right there, crisp. I haven't seen a better bicep shot here in a long time. 

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1049 on: May 03, 2022, 06:51:09 PM »

Not too fucking bad
  I am assuming the diarrhea is gone. Major improvement, full, and ripped. The abs are crisp. If you could have a prep without the runs , and interrupted sleep who knows how far you could go. Is it even possible for you to prep without the Crohns acting up?