Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71040 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #1075 on: May 04, 2022, 01:06:19 PM »
You think being a handicapped senior citizen exempts you from an ass beating? Ain't no one above an ass beating act like a disrespectful ass get cracks. But you wouldn't dare disrespect me in real life. Who are you kidding of course you are in the background you ain't going to talk shit to me you would be friendly as hell if you spoke to me.

same goes for 100lb women as well, yes we know

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1076 on: May 04, 2022, 01:25:08 PM »
You think being a handicapped senior citizen exempts you from an ass beating? Ain't no one above an ass beating act like a disrespectful ass get cracks. But you wouldn't dare disrespect me in real life. Who are you kidding of course you are in the background you ain't going to talk shit to me you would be friendly as hell if you spoke to me.

Hahahahahaha!

Yeah sure bitchboi. You run your mouth online because you know a 5’-9” and 175 lb polesmoker isn’t going to intimidate anyone in real life.

Fucking pussy.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1077 on: May 04, 2022, 01:45:34 PM »

Bhank does not take kindly to disrespect.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1078 on: May 04, 2022, 02:27:30 PM »
Opening day at the local track is this Friday. A few tracks started earlier. I probably won't race for another 2 weeks.

Post some pics when you race.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1079 on: May 04, 2022, 02:28:14 PM »
he meant lack of leg syndrome

Luckly I have these big fucking arms as in plurel tell me again how I have one arm lol

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1080 on: May 04, 2022, 02:28:33 PM »

Well, I did wave at you and you nodded back but that's normal in the real world.  But as for you beating me up in real life?  Nubainian, puhleeeze...You would go to Jail.    Think about that. 

So the next time you see someone handicapped, think before puffing up proud.  You don't remember me because I am relatively nondescript.  Wiggs and Stunt don't recall me either.  Good guys those two.  Much nicer than you but then you have must a degree in being a turd, what is it called...BS/PHD?

Bull Shit Piled High&Deep? 

As for the chair in your bathroom?  I would say it's so you can sit there afterwards and admire the length of your turds.  You can be such a Simple Jack.  I keep telling you, people were ready to like you and so what did you do?

Just read you posts.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1081 on: May 04, 2022, 02:31:35 PM »
Luckly I have these big fucking arms as in plurel tell me again how I have one arm lol

Face looking a little red, did you check your blood pressure?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: May 04, 2022, 02:41:52 PM »

Where is the peak on your left arm?

Also have you upped the DHT drugs? Your hair is looking worse and worse.Maybe the agoraphobic alopecia acting up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: May 04, 2022, 02:51:14 PM »
Well, I did wave at you and you nodded back but that's normal in the real world.  But as for you beating me up in real life?  Nubainian, puhleeeze...You would go to Jail.    Think about that. 

So the next time you see someone handicapped, think before puffing up proud.  You don't remember me because I am relatively nondescript.  Wiggs and Stunt don't recall me either.  Good guys those two.  Much nicer than you but then you have must a degree in being a turd, what is it called...BS/PHD?

Bull Shit Piled High&Deep? 

As for the chair in your bathroom?  I would say it's so you can sit there afterwards and admire the length of your turds.  You can be such a Simple Jack.  I keep telling you, people were ready to like you and so what did you do?

Just read you posts.

You think the threat of jail is going to prevent someone from whooping your ass? if that was the case no one would ever get their ass whooped. Be rude and i will do you the honor of not treating you like a cripple and give you the ass whooping you earned guaranteed. Also my son likes bubble baths I sit with him you dont need ro like me but you will respect me if you see me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: May 04, 2022, 02:52:31 PM »
Face looking a little red, did you check your blood pressure?

yeah in the final pic i am flexing the hardest no shit

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: May 04, 2022, 03:10:57 PM »
You think the threat of jail is going to prevent someone from whooping your ass? if that was the case no one would ever get their ass whooped. Be rude and i will do you the honor of not treating you like a cripple and give you the ass whooping you earned guaranteed. Also my son likes bubble baths I sit with him you dont need ro like me but you will respect me if you see me.

You won’t do shit

You just admitted to having anxiety and agoraphobia.

You sit at home throwing up in buckets when you have to go outside or  when Josh was going to fight you.

It’s the typical Internet tough guy act.

your GF would wear my semen to work. your  son would ask if I’m his new dad.

He’s only use to having 2 moms.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: May 04, 2022, 03:13:17 PM »
Derrick Anthony moon face of peace.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: May 04, 2022, 03:20:45 PM »

Bhanks you talk about all these fights and beatings you're willing to hand out but you dont have a criminal history.

It almost doesn't make sense.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: May 04, 2022, 03:33:06 PM »
You won’t do shit

You just admitted to having anxiety and agoraphobia.

You sit at home throwing up in buckets when you have to go outside or  when Josh was going to fight you.

It’s the typical Internet tough guy act.

your GF would wear my semen to work. your  son would ask if I’m his new dad.

He’s only use to having 2 moms.

Josh is not and was not and would not ever fight me stop the nonsense. You talk about my arms lol lets see yours exactly. You are an anonymous coward and full on hater sad world you live in

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: May 04, 2022, 03:34:13 PM »
Bhanks you talk about all these fights and beatings you're willing to hand out but you dont have a criminal history.

It almost doesn't make sense.

I dont have to get in any fights no one disrespects me in real life bone if these cowards would dare which is why they talk nonsense  here

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: May 04, 2022, 03:39:27 PM »
Also again I make faces when I flex. My face is not bloated at all.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: May 04, 2022, 03:45:37 PM »
Also again I make faces when I flex. My face is not bloated at all.

Looks like you have Bells palsy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: May 04, 2022, 03:48:59 PM »
Looks like you have Bells palsy

If you say so had to change my shirt going to dinner with friends keep hating

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: May 04, 2022, 04:00:41 PM »
Midget proportions of peace

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: May 04, 2022, 04:17:52 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: May 04, 2022, 04:24:06 PM »

You need to post more pictures.

I haven't gotten the point yet.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: May 04, 2022, 04:26:56 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1097 on: May 04, 2022, 04:39:44 PM »
There's the epic tough guy wanna be! Finally recovered from almost dying from multiple diseases in order to avoid getting up on stage in a thong.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1098 on: May 04, 2022, 05:12:05 PM »
There's the epic tough guy wanna be! Finally recovered from almost dying from multiple diseases in order to avoid getting up on stage in a thong.

I dunno...He probably just wants to go to jail to avoid competing again and have a more viable reason excuse.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1099 on: May 04, 2022, 07:07:20 PM »
I dunno...He probably just wants to go to jail to avoid competing again and have a more viable reason excuse.

Only if they give him a ride there.