Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71098 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #1125 on: May 05, 2022, 05:36:21 AM »
No it isn't I literally took a regular pic to show I have a normal size head. I make faces when I flex not the same as having a King Kamali size bloated head. I have a distinct jawline

from chin to the top of your head is your torso width

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1126 on: May 05, 2022, 05:41:10 AM »
from chin to the top of your head is your torso width

Again you are simply wrong it's kind of like you guys claiming I am 58 and 185lbs. I know how tall I am, I know how much I weigh, and I know my shoulder width has always been my best physical attribute. I am wide as hell for my weight wider than most 250lbs guys. I am a 48R

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1127 on: May 05, 2022, 05:57:10 AM »
No it isn't I literally took a regular pic to show I have a normal size head. I make faces when I flex not the same as having a King Kamali size bloated head. I have a distinct jawline

I have just measured your head with a ruler on the screen, its two inches from chin to the top.
Your delts tip to tip are 3 inches

thats pretty much double head size from a few others I have just measured

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1128 on: May 05, 2022, 06:12:11 AM »
I have just measured your head with a ruler on the screen, its two inches from chin to the top.

:D

Old school analysis of peace ;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: May 05, 2022, 06:14:40 AM »

Congrats you are completely insane

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1130 on: May 05, 2022, 06:28:30 AM »
Anyone claiming i am not jacked and shredded or calling me a midget or 185lbs or claiming I have regressed and have one arm is just a hateful liar at this point

Gents,

This is what 500 mg of testosterone year-round with Anavar and GH looks like.

Whopping 185 lbs of muscle, Titanium bolts, misshaped biceps and a torn pec.

Dare I say Healy Wood Hankin  has a myostatin deficiency

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1131 on: May 05, 2022, 06:40:48 AM »
Oh for fuck's sake, you mean to tell me no one else noticed that the midget has a cock that would be more at home on a mule than on a man?

"1"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1132 on: May 05, 2022, 07:01:58 AM »
Oh for fuck's sake, you mean to tell me no one else noticed that the midget has a cock that would be more at home on a mule than on a man?

"1"

Are you sure this isn’t just a Taffin photoshop (big head, big dong, small arms) ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1133 on: May 05, 2022, 07:38:34 AM »
Gents,

I look fucking great my greatness inspires hatred and jealousy and occasional obsessive stalking from weaker men such as yourself. By all means show us the great webstar put my physique to shame with your awesomeness oh wait that is right you look like dogshit and have no gains to battle with and just hate on others and make up lies about them to feel better about yourself fucking pathetic

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1134 on: May 05, 2022, 07:55:28 AM »
I look fucking great my greatness inspires hatred and jealousy and occasional obsessive stalking from weaker men such as yourself. By all means show us the great webstar put my physique to shame with your awesomeness oh wait that is right you look like dogshit and have no gains to battle with and just hate on others and make up lies about them to feel better about yourself fucking pathetic

What lies?

admitted to being scared to go outside/ agoraphobic
 admitted to being on steroids' for over a year after claiming natural.
admitted to anorexia
have laid your hands on women.. may not have been convicted
claiming 500 mg of test year round is trt
cant squat 405
can't forget the botox-

typical internet tough guy bs.

eating disorder and insecure about looks. 

i see no lies just brutal truths that you can't handle and have a melt down every time someone points out your constant contradictions.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1135 on: May 05, 2022, 08:01:57 AM »
My shoulders have always been my best bodypart. I am wide as hell that is my best attribute and makes me look larger than guys a lot heavier than me when I stand next to them in a tank top. I need more thickness but I am wide as wide can be

>

So humble.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1136 on: May 05, 2022, 08:04:02 AM »
Gents,

Very poor genetics for anabolic steroids. 

Very poor indeed.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #1137 on: May 05, 2022, 10:26:42 AM »
Are you sure this isn’t just a Taffin photoshop (big head, big dong, small arms) ?

Just for the record, I did not touch that midget's cock

(Now there's a sentence I didn't see myself writing when I woke up this morning ;D)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #1138 on: May 05, 2022, 10:28:32 AM »
So humble.

I'm sure he would agree that he is most most humble man ever - his humbleness would beat every one of us.  Our level of humility is just shit, and we are just jealous of him and should bow down before his humbleness

Er....
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1139 on: May 05, 2022, 11:20:58 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: May 05, 2022, 12:44:35 PM »
What lies?

admitted to being scared to go outside/ agoraphobic
 admitted to being on steroids' for over a year after claiming natural.
admitted to anorexia
have laid your hands on women.. may not have been convicted
claiming 500 mg of test year round is trt
cant squat 405
can't forget the botox-

typical internet tough guy bs.

eating disorder and insecure about looks. 

i see no lies just brutal truths that you can't handle and have a melt down every time someone points out your constant contradictions.

For fuck sake I am done replying to the retard. Testosterone is not steroids. People get anxiety. I said I took Anavar for 2 weeks not a year. 500mg of test is absolutely TRT again you don't know shit. I never claimed natural anything I have been clear there is no such thing no one on this polluted planet is natural. Who the fuck cares if I had botox? Have you seen me fail at 405lbs? Fuck no you haven't. I have never contradicted anything you simply are too ignorant to understand anything. This entire sport is an eating body image disorder. And yes you constantly make up lies about me claiming I am 58 185lbs and a woman beater all not true. Then you want to talk about my bicep peak as if you even train no one believes you are anywhere near my level you are just an anonymous coward.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1141 on: May 05, 2022, 12:45:20 PM »
Very poor genetics for anabolic steroids. 

Very poor indeed.

Do you look better fuck no you don't and newsflash test is not an anabolic steroid it is a bioidentical hormone big fucking difference

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1142 on: May 05, 2022, 12:48:14 PM »
Unless one of you can post a current pic in some kind of shape (none of you have been able to in a year) then I am the resident expert. I absolutely claim the fucking throne around here everyone of you haters is a fat fucking old slob in my book until I see evidence otherwise. So keep talking shit but I know better. SC is in shape the rest of you fuck no

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1143 on: May 05, 2022, 12:54:15 PM »
For fuck sake I am done replying to the retard. Testosterone is not steroids. People get anxiety. I said I took Anavar for 2 weeks not a year. 500mg of test is absolutely TRT again you don't know shit. I never claimed natural anything I have been clear there is no such thing no one on this polluted planet is natural. Who the fuck cares if I had botox? Have you seen me fail at 405lbs? Fuck no you haven't. I have never contradicted anything you simply are too ignorant to understand anything. This entire sport is an eating body image disorder. And yes you constantly make up lies about me claiming I am 58 185lbs and a woman beater all not true. Then you want to talk about my bicep peak as if you even train no one believes you are anywhere near my level you are just an anonymous coward.

You are only trying to convince yourself.

We all know you are full of shit.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1144 on: May 05, 2022, 12:58:28 PM »

Can you show me what medical journal advises 500 mg of test as as TRT therapy? With your rationale i'm sure DNP is just multivitamin and SEO is just b12 injections.

I will have to dig up the posts where you swore you never took anabolics. This was around the insulin experiment time.

You haven't failed at 405 yet because you refuse to do it. But you swore for weeks on the board you can do it without any issues.

Sorry, i meant 187 lbs.. you haven't been over 220lb ever in your life.

Women beater? what about the homeless fireball whisky chick?

lets not forget how you tore your pec. Rag dolling poor helpless, defenseless Spencer while filming the altercation with a female.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1145 on: May 05, 2022, 01:03:10 PM »
You are only trying to convince yourself.

We all know you are full of shit.

Convince myself of what? How am I lying about anything when I post actually evidence on everything including my pics? I am the most open and honest person here. I am the only open and honest person here.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1146 on: May 05, 2022, 01:09:18 PM »
Can you show me what medical journal advises 500 mg of test as as TRT therapy? With your rationale i'm sure DNP is just multivitamin and SEO is just b12 injections.

I will have to dig up the posts where you swore you never took anabolics. This was around the insulin experiment time.

You haven't failed at 405 yet because you refuse to do it. But you swore for weeks on the board you can do it without any issues.

Sorry, i meant 187 lbs.. you haven't been over 220lb ever in your life.

Women beater? what about the homeless fireball whisky chick?

lets not forget how you tore your pec. Rag dolling poor helpless, defenseless Spencer while filming the altercation with a female.

Again all lies you want to suggest I use SEO despite me having striations in my arms fucking nonsense. I have absolutely weighed in at 237lbs on video in the last year. I know what I weigh. I squatted 355 and was just attacked for it so no point continuing squat videos. The most cited study ever used 600mg. Testosterone is not considered an anabolic steroid again it is a hormone anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone learn the difference. I also have never hit a woman in my life but keep spreading lies. I was attacked and injured again not sure how any of that is a deception or a lie. The only deception and lie around here is you pretending you know a damn thing about training diet or nutrition you just come on here to harass me you are just a fucking troll.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1147 on: May 05, 2022, 01:13:23 PM »
Again all lies you want to suggest I use SEO despite me having striations in my arms fucking nonsense. I have absolutely weighed in at 237lbs on video in the last year. I know what I weigh. I squatted 355 and was just attacked for it so no point continuing squat videos. The most cited study ever used 600mg. Testosterone is not considered an anabolic steroid again it is a hormone anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone learn the difference. I also have never hit a woman in my life but keep spreading lies. I was attacked and injured again not sure how any of that is a deception or a lie. The only deception and lie around here is you pretending you know a damn thing about training diet or nutrition you just come on here to harass me you are just a fucking troll.

But you claimed you could squat 405?

Do you not see how fragile and insecure you are?

Also you are full of empty threats and claims.

I can deadlift 800 lbs but no point is your rationale.

You can make whatever stories you want in your head.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1148 on: May 05, 2022, 01:48:56 PM »
Convince myself of what? How am I lying about anything when I post actually evidence on everything including my pics? I am the most open and honest person here. I am the only open and honest person here.

Convince yourself that you are being honest and truthful.

You are a compulsive liar.

The only person who doesn't realize that is you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1149 on: May 05, 2022, 02:19:07 PM »