Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71090 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #1150 on: May 05, 2022, 02:20:46 PM »
Do you look better fuck no you don't and newsflash test is not an anabolic steroid it is a bioidentical hormone big fucking difference

Bhanky Report Card:

D for grammar.

A for being a moron.

B+ for entertainment.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1151 on: May 05, 2022, 02:33:41 PM »
For fuck sake I am done replying to the retard. Testosterone is not steroids. People get anxiety. I said I took Anavar for 2 weeks not a year. 500mg of test is absolutely TRT again you don't know shit. I never claimed natural anything I have been clear there is no such thing no one on this polluted planet is natural. Who the fuck cares if I had botox? Have you seen me fail at 405lbs? Fuck no you haven't. I have never contradicted anything you simply are too ignorant to understand anything. This entire sport is an eating body image disorder. And yes you constantly make up lies about me claiming I am 58 185lbs and a woman beater all not true. Then you want to talk about my bicep peak as if you even train no one believes you are anywhere near my level you are just an anonymous coward.

every single search for TRT dosages gives 100-125mgs a week maximum dosage

When you go on TRT you get regular bloods done, if you test gets above a certain level (if you inject extra) they stop your TRT until you fall back within the accepted range.

500mgs a week is total nonsense

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1152 on: May 05, 2022, 02:56:08 PM »

When you go on TRT you get regular bloods done, if you test gets above a certain level (if you inject extra) they stop your TRT until you fall back within the accepted range.

How dare you refute DR Healy Hankin.

Did you not know his maid is also a certified endocrinologist.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1153 on: May 05, 2022, 03:20:06 PM »

Again, any DR giving someone over 40 100mgs is not providing actual TRT they are giving them a placebo and doing more harm than good as they are shutting down natural production at that level. The body is not getting any benefit from 125mgs

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: May 05, 2022, 03:21:06 PM »
Again, any DR giving someone over 40 100mgs is not providing actual TRT they are giving them a placebo and doing more harm than good as they are shutting down natural production at that level. The body is not getting any benefit from 125mgs

Post a picture of this vial of magical hormone you have been using.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1155 on: May 05, 2022, 03:21:09 PM »

fucks sake you dont even know what a placebo is

You cant really be this fucking stupid

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: May 05, 2022, 03:33:47 PM »

Exactly,

Any actual doctor re does bloods in 3-6 months.

Once your in the “optimal” range your dose is lowered.

Healy’s DR. Is Greg Valentino

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1157 on: May 05, 2022, 03:34:41 PM »
fucks sake you dont even know what a placebo is

You cant really be this fucking stupid

Yes he can

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: May 05, 2022, 04:14:10 PM »
Exactly,

Any actual doctor re does bloods in 3-6 months.

Once your in the “optimal” range your dose is lowered.

Healy’s DR. Is Greg Valentino

hanky claims he hasn't seen a TRT Doc in over a year and that he was recently turned away due to having "abnormally high natural test levels".

Remember he did post his recent lab work (which he deleted in 15 minutes) showing that he was off the chart on free and total test.

He's buying his gear on the black market and self medicating.

Taking much more than what he claims.

The guy is so full of shit he doesn't remember the lies.

He also deleted a lot of old posts about using drugs.

I'm assuming his lawyer told him to do this due to the ongoing child support issues.

Doesn't look good when daddy is a drug addict.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1159 on: May 05, 2022, 04:19:48 PM »
hanky claims he hasn't seen a TRT Doc in over a year and that he was recently turned away due to having "abnormally high natural test levels".

Remember he did post his recent lab work (which he deleted in 15 minutes) showing that he was off the chart on free and total test.

He's buying his gear on the black market and self medicating.

Taking much more than what he claims.

The guy is so full of shit he doesn't remember the lies.

He also deleted a lot of old posts about using drugs.

I'm assuming his lawyer told him to do this due to the ongoing child support issues.

Doesn't look good when daddy is a drug addict.

Funny how a guy who admits to having abused every illegal drug under the sun for decades calls a middle aged man on Doctor prescribed Hormone replacement therapy just like millions of other American men a drug addict

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1160 on: May 05, 2022, 04:21:39 PM »
Funny how a guy who admits to having abused everything under the sun for decades calls a middle aged man on Doctor prescribed Hormone replacement therapy just like millions of other American men a drug addict

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: May 05, 2022, 04:23:19 PM »
Funny how a guy who admits to having abused everything under the sun for decades calls a middle aged man on Doctor prescribed Hormone replacement therapy just like millions of other American men a drug addict

At least you aren't refuting what i said, because it's all true.

You don't have a prescription for all the gear you are taking.

Well all know you are lying.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1162 on: May 05, 2022, 04:28:50 PM »
At least you aren't refuting what i said, because it's all true.

You don't have a prescription for all the gear you are taking.

Well all know you are lying.

I am not taking all that gear lol I don't take anything when I don't go to the gym. I take my prescribed test when I do. I do not take the prescribed anti estrogens. I have literally just been sitting home eating ice cream for 2 weeks. I haven't even walked the dog and I still put you to shame. And again I told you guys exactly what I took 500mg an effective dosage and you still want to argue and insist I am taking a bunch of shit I am not taking and try and claim that is not TRT newsflash TRT is an effective dosage and 500mg is what myself and my doctor have determined is an effective dosage for me. You may be different I am not your doctor. But it's funny how you have all just convinced yourselves I take thousands of dollars of illegal drugs all day everyday and that is why you are slobs and I am not keep making excuses for yourself and worry about what you think others are taking instead of taking personal responsibility for yourself and your training

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: May 05, 2022, 04:34:50 PM »
I am not taking all that gear lol I don't take anything when I don't go to the gym. I take my prescribed test when I do. I do not take the prescribed anti estrogens. I have literally just been sitting home eating ice cream for 2 weeks. I haven't even walked the dog and I still put you to shame. And again I told you guys exactly what I took 500mg an effective dosage and you still want to argue and insist I am taking a bunch of shit I am not taking and try and claim that is not TRT newsflash TRT is an effective dosage and 500mg is what myself and my doctor have determined is an effective dosage for me. You may be different I am not your doctor. But it's funny how you have all just convinced yourselves I take thousands of dollars of illegal drugs all day everyday and that is why you are slobs and I am not keep making excuses for yourself and worry about what you think others are taking instead of taking personal responsibility for yourself and your training

If its legally scripted then you wont have a problem posting your Doctors name here so other people can enquire about getting 500mgs a week.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1164 on: May 05, 2022, 04:37:26 PM »
Fuck it I am going to the gym something you guys don't actually do

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1165 on: May 05, 2022, 04:38:26 PM »
Fuck it I am going to the gym something you guys don't actually do
see if you can do 405 on the squat after all the ice cream

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: May 05, 2022, 04:53:45 PM »

So now your dog has to suffer because you're a bitch?

Take it for a walk hanky, don't be such a vagina.

I take less gear than you and look incredible.

People who have actual confidence don't need validation.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1167 on: May 05, 2022, 05:18:35 PM »
So now your dog has to suffer because you're a bitch?

Take it for a walk hanky, don't be such a vagina.

I take less gear than you and look incredible.

People who have actual confidence don't need validation.

Yikes, no truer words have been spoken.

Hanky, has admitted to getting Botox due to his insecurities.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: May 05, 2022, 05:20:01 PM »

Who is this Dr? the pro creator George Farah?

Dr Nick Trigili?
Dr Leo and Longetivty? i can see you and Leo getting along as you both beat and abuse 100 lb women,

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1169 on: May 05, 2022, 05:22:46 PM »
Yikes, no truer words have been spoken.

Hanky, has admitted to getting Botox due to his insecurities.

I'm waiting for him to post a picture wearing a wig like Mike O'Tren.

Then trying to convince us it's real hair.

He reeks of insecurities.

I feel bad for his son.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1170 on: May 05, 2022, 05:46:16 PM »
Oh for fuck's sake, you mean to tell me no one else noticed that the midget has a cock that would be more at home on a mule than on a man?

"1"

Team Horse Cock.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: May 05, 2022, 05:47:50 PM »
I'm waiting for him to post a picture wearing a wig like Mike O'Tren.

Then trying to convince us it's real hair.

He reeks of insecurities.

I feel bad for his son.

Fragile ego,

That’s why he threatens to fight everyone online.

Inferiority complex.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1172 on: May 05, 2022, 06:09:23 PM »

Horse shit.  100mg's next day had me at 1215.  Day 7 I was at 706.  I'm older than you also. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1173 on: May 05, 2022, 06:17:53 PM »
Do you look better fuck no you don't and newsflash test is not an anabolic steroid it is a bioidentical hormone big fucking difference
Do the judges at your beauty pageant look better than you? How dare they judge you?!?!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: May 05, 2022, 07:27:50 PM »

That’s fantastic your doctor consults with you on what to prescribe when considering your optimal dose! Does (s)he do this for every prescription?