Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71061 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #1175 on: May 05, 2022, 07:55:15 PM »
Jesus I go to the gym and 10 more of the exact same hateful comments from the exact same usual suspects get a life

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1176 on: May 05, 2022, 07:58:26 PM »
Jesus I go to the gym and 10 more of the exact same hateful comments from the exact same usual suspects get a life

STFU and FYYFF.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1177 on: May 05, 2022, 08:09:13 PM »

Are you anorexic post workout or agoraphobic post workout?

Also do you pin your insulin pre-workout?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1178 on: May 05, 2022, 08:38:43 PM »

You went to the gym and squatted 225 lbs.

In other words - you did a warm up and went home.

And it took 500 mg of Testosterone a week to lift kiddy weights.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1179 on: May 06, 2022, 09:09:18 PM »
Slowly getting back to normal took body longer to bounce back got food poisoning a couple days ago as well but getting back to normal now

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1180 on: May 06, 2022, 09:19:18 PM »
You went to the gym and squatted 225 lbs.

In other words - you did a warm up and went home.

And it took 500 mg of Testosterone a week to lift kiddy weights.

With these legs, 225 must be a 3RM.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: May 06, 2022, 09:23:26 PM »
With these legs, 225 must be a 3RM.

Brian Wood Healy Hankins is working hard to squat a deuce and a quarter.

When half the board is using 225 for press behind the neck.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1182 on: May 06, 2022, 09:27:36 PM »
Brian Wood Healy Hankins is working hard to squat a deuce and a quarter.

When half the board is using 225 for press behind the neck.

I bet my life they are better than yours and no one gives a fuck what you press at 25% bodyfat

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1183 on: May 06, 2022, 09:37:31 PM »
Slowly getting back to normal took body longer to bounce back got food poisoning a couple days ago as well but getting back to normal now

Excuse after excuse

Diarrhea, food poisoning what other ailments  do you have?

Oh forgot crohns

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: May 06, 2022, 09:40:59 PM »
Excuse after excuse

Diarrhea, food poisoning what other elements do you have?
What was his body in recovery from again one adderall, a two week diet or the diarrhea ?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: May 06, 2022, 09:52:35 PM »
I bet my life they are better than yours and no one gives a fuck what you press at 25% bodyfat

Make up your mind.

Are you bragging that those flamingo thighs aren’t complete shit, or are you making up more excuses for why they’re complete shit?

How bad do you suck when the highlights of your physique are a flat bicep, a torn pec, and 16-inch thighs?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1186 on: May 06, 2022, 09:54:50 PM »

Lol 213.

Your chest and bicep are both torn.

There is no way you are over 185 pounds. Maybe 190 pounds.

Coincidentally, you take a picture of the scale without any proof of what  else is on the scale

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1187 on: May 07, 2022, 03:56:51 AM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1188 on: May 07, 2022, 04:36:38 AM »

I didn't know they made compression socks in cartoon character patterns. Is it helping with your edema?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: May 07, 2022, 04:45:45 AM »
Make up your mind.

Are you bragging that those flamingo thighs aren’t complete shit, or are you making up more excuses for why they’re complete shit?

How bad do you suck when the highlights of your physique are a flat bicep, a torn pec, and 16-inch thighs?

My legs and everything else look great here I don't need any damn excuses about anything

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1190 on: May 07, 2022, 04:50:43 AM »
I didn't know they made compression socks in cartoon character patterns. Is it helping with your edema?

I actually have finally figured out exactly what is and was causing edema in the lower legs and ankles. It wasn't hormonal or dietary as suspected. It is actually from squatting the edema starts during the damn squat workout. No edema at all for weeks. I did squats 2 days ago and it was back before the end of the workout. The stress on my surgically repaired joints is actually causing the edema from squatting. It really isn't that surprising now that I have figure it out as I am bone on bone everywhere and do have some knee issues as well for a few days post workout. But yeah make fun of me for pushing through and training anyway.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1191 on: May 07, 2022, 04:56:44 AM »
I also have a stress fracture in my elbow right now guess what I am still going to lift today

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1192 on: May 07, 2022, 05:03:37 AM »
I also have a stress fracture in my elbow right now guess what I am still going to lift today

Sound judgement.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1193 on: May 07, 2022, 05:05:15 AM »
I actually have finally figured out exactly what is and was causing edema in the lower legs and ankles. It wasn't hormonal or dietary as suspected. It is actually from squatting the edema starts during the damn squat workout. No edema at all for weeks. I did squats 2 days ago and it was back before the end of the workout. The stress on my surgically repaired joints is actually causing the edema from squatting. It really isn't that surprising now that I have figure it out as I am bone on bone everywhere and do have some knee issues as well for a few days post workout. But yeah make fun of me for pushing through and training anyway.

Squatting to 225 is hardly training.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1194 on: May 07, 2022, 05:11:16 AM »
Squatting to 225 is hardly training.

You know why I am so resilient? This is the view I woke up to this morning. This is from my bedroom perspective is everything. Life aint so bad looks to be a great pool/Boat/beach day. So keep hating I am going to have a great day regarldess. To infinity and beyond

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1195 on: May 07, 2022, 05:54:18 AM »
You know why I am so resilient? This is the view I woke up to this morning. This is from my bedroom perspective is everything. Life aint so bad looks to be a great pool/Boat/beach day. So keep hating I am going to have a great day regarldess. To infinity and beyond

First your health and now your sanity are forfeit.  When you go to bed tonight, remember that sleep is death without the responsibility for the actions and inaction of your choices in life.   Here's to the Mashhit coming for you and your ilk. A curse upon you, little man.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #1196 on: May 07, 2022, 06:05:40 AM »

Looks like a Hampton inn. Based on the replics artwork hanging on the wall id say your one bad relationship away from cutting off your ear or ending your life in a field. Hemingway had bum knees too

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1197 on: May 07, 2022, 06:21:21 AM »
Looks like a Hampton inn. Based on the replics artwork hanging on the wall id say your one bad relationship away from cutting off your ear or ending your life in a field. Hemingway had bum knees too

I actually got that from the Van G musuem gift shop in Paris it is a tapestry and offically licensed merchandise

And really a Hampton Inn with french doors off the bedroom
overlooking an infinity pool into open water??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1198 on: May 07, 2022, 06:23:32 AM »
First your health and now your sanity are forfeit.  When you go to bed tonight, remember that sleep is death without the responsibility for the actions and inaction of your choices in life.   Here's to the Mashhit coming for you and your ilk. A curse upon you, little man.

why do you alwasy talk like a crazy street preacher always trying to tell me I am going to get it in hell in the afterlife who is insane again?

Also you want to see the gods? I got one right here

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1199 on: May 07, 2022, 06:34:08 AM »
why do you alwasy talk like a crazy street preacher always trying to tell me I am going to get it in hell in the afterlife who is insane again?

Not I.  You are a nonsense spouting mongoloid.  That is the truth.  The worst part is somewhere there is a male of the species that "fathered" you and you are his participation trophy.