Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 70225 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #1225 on: May 07, 2022, 06:36:29 PM »
And how is no one noticing I am hitting a godamn vacuum? 

also my face is bloated? Really? You sure about that? Looks like a well defined trim jawline to me
Jesus you're the gift that keeps on giving. Do you know what a vacuum is? You're jus sucking in your stomach, that's not a vacuum pose

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1226 on: May 07, 2022, 07:09:42 PM »
Jesus you're the gift that keeps on giving. Do you know what a vacuum is? You're jus sucking in your stomach, that's not a vacuum pose

By all means show us how ot us done exactly lets see you do better best vacuum posted on here by a member today by all means take the title post up or shut up

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1227 on: May 07, 2022, 07:15:53 PM »
And how is no one noticing I am hitting a godamn vacuum? 

also my face is bloated? Really? You sure about that? Looks like a well defined trim jawline to me

Why do you have a selfie light?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: May 07, 2022, 07:19:46 PM »

By all means show us how ot us done exactly lets see you do better best vacuum posted on here by a member today by all means take the title post up or shut up

5’8 214

Pathetic

What’s more embrassing year round 500 mg full blown cycle and can’t get over 220.

The utter definition  of a pussy.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1229 on: May 07, 2022, 08:39:35 PM »
Woulda, coulda, shoulda

I missed this, welcome back, people were worried.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1230 on: May 07, 2022, 09:19:23 PM »
Bhanks has been added to the list of cursed physiques.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1231 on: May 08, 2022, 04:08:46 AM »

The shape lol what shape are you round?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1232 on: May 08, 2022, 04:31:01 AM »

He spends all day posting pics of his house and physique because he does not care what we think of him.  :D :D :D
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1233 on: May 08, 2022, 04:56:07 AM »
He spends all day posting pics of his house and physique because he does not care what we think of him.  :D :D :D

This is my personal journal just because you get to read it doesn't make you the intended audience

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #1234 on: May 08, 2022, 05:08:13 AM »
This is my personal journal just because you get to read it doesn't make you the intended audience

Bhank,  is your right arm undersized due to the pec tear? There is a noticeable L / R imbalance.  Aree you sure it's not nerve damage?

As you've leaned out it's quite a bit more obvious.I think you are sacrificing too much to get cut.

Also are you trying to put on size while cutting? You know that's extraordinarily difficult if not impossible for guys half your age let alone you.

Im not a judge and never truly competed on stage. Just trying to give you some objective feedback.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1235 on: May 08, 2022, 05:30:25 AM »

When is your contest?

I have no idea why you would post a prep thread when you dont actually prep

You just seeem to make yourself ill for two weeks prior to the show

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: May 08, 2022, 05:51:50 AM »
When is your contest?

I have no idea why you would post a prep thread when you dont actually prep

You just seeem to make yourself ill for two weeks prior to the show

It is 2022 the high def in shape pic you can share on social media is more valuable than the plastic trophy you get at a show in a fake tan competing with 3 guys. I also didn't start this thread. But I was planning to do a show. I didn't for various reasons. However I still got the pics of me in mad shape that is the real trophy and when and where is the show? The last 50 pages of this thread to start

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1237 on: May 08, 2022, 05:55:35 AM »

You absolutely care what we think. You spend so many moments caring what we think of you.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1238 on: May 08, 2022, 06:36:46 AM »
You absolutely care what we think. You spend so many moments caring what we think of you.

I could give a rats ass what SF1900 thinks as you are just an anonymous troll Coach Jeff Wes RBC SC RIO Overload Arzilla members with blue stars even Matt who is not afraid to post his training and results of that training etc at least these guys actually train and have actually results or are willing to show their results or lack of results at least at one time they can show because they are not anoympous pussies. I may disagree with them but they have earned an opinion on diet nutrition training and results. You have not you could be shizzos fatter gayer cousin for all we know.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: May 08, 2022, 08:07:50 AM »
I could give a rats ass what SF1900 thinks as you are just an anonymous troll Coach Jeff Wes RBC SC RIO Overload Arzilla members with blue stars even Matt who is not afraid to post his training and results of that training etc at least these guys actually train and have actually results or are willing to show their results or lack of results at least at one time they can show because they are not anoympous pussies. I may disagree with them but they have earned an opinion on diet nutrition training and results. You have not you could be shizzos fatter gayer cousin for all we know.

Why do you have an O  selfie ring light  in the background?

Better question, why does a 44 year old balding man need a selfie light?

I’m guessing zoom court proceedings?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1240 on: May 08, 2022, 08:13:39 AM »

That’s the thing, I have zero desire or care to gain your approval like you so desperately want to gain our approval.
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: May 08, 2022, 08:28:36 AM »
"his left arm is bigger than his right,his thighs are the same size as his calves, his hips are as wide as his delts, and he only hits one pose, and in that he looks like a motorcycle crash survivor"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1242 on: May 08, 2022, 08:56:01 AM »
Not a single one of those people care if you feel they have "earned an opinion" with you. You are the joke of getbig, shizzo has more respect around here than you do and he doesn't even lift.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: May 08, 2022, 09:23:29 AM »

Hanky, why is your entire self worth dependent on ppl liking you?

its the same shit with you trying to fight lee priest.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1244 on: May 08, 2022, 09:25:44 AM »
Not a single one of those people care if you feel they have "earned an opinion" with you. You are the joke of getbig, shizzo has more respect around here than you do and he doesn't even lift.

Notice I didnt list you because you are a fatboy

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1245 on: May 08, 2022, 09:27:01 AM »

LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHA you’re literally posting your personal journey on a public forum, dumdum. Do you know what that means? We are your intended audience.

If it was so personal you’d stick to a private page or Facebook.

No one else cares one way or another.

You need us.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1246 on: May 08, 2022, 09:39:08 AM »

A lying wifebeating drug addict making rules on Getbig.

What next? We give rancid cocksukkers like Primehomosexual an opinion around here?

A drug abuser who has 14 inch arms and 16 inch thighs hasn’t earned shit around here. Go spend some time with your fucking kid. It’s Mother’s Day you moron - go slap her upside her thick fucking skull for birthing a waste of jism like you.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1247 on: May 08, 2022, 09:45:39 AM »
"his left arm is bigger than his right,his thighs are the same size as his calves, his hips are as wide as his delts, and he only hits one pose, and in that he looks like a motorcycle crash survivor"
Somebody steal Bhanks shirt

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1248 on: May 08, 2022, 09:47:36 AM »
Somebody steal Bhanks shirt

And his crusher. Don’t forget the crusher! How’s he gonna get a pump without the crusher?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1249 on: May 08, 2022, 10:53:15 AM »

You mean this pose from this am notice visible veins both front delts and I have a better V taPer than you at 200lbs I am heavier now talking about my hip to delt ratio gtfo and I have been in half a dozen high speed motorcycle crashes I used to race them. Thighs are about 8-9 inches bigger than calves again your legs aint exactly massive. I feel like I have 2 good poses most muscular variations and front double biceps. Also my side tricep and chest are not too bad when lean