Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 71102 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #1325 on: May 14, 2022, 04:15:15 PM »
By all means lets see any of you do a better vacuum exactly so stfu
OK dickead....sit in a chair upright ,hands on knees....then expelll all of the air out of your lungs....at the same time,bend slightly forward and suck in your waistline.....transvere abdominals figure into this so look ok YT.

Take a while tom master if you can.

I have no clue why I help you....guess I feel sorry for your dumb ass.

YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1326 on: May 14, 2022, 04:16:28 PM »
By all means lets see any of you do a better vacuum exactly so stfu
SHUT ME UP BITH ASS homo.

I fear you not retard.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1327 on: May 14, 2022, 04:18:06 PM »
But...but...butt...bhanky is really Mike Dyson, Kang of the Vacuum...'n' sheit.  Caucasion trash.
I wish he`d hang himself like Mike Dayton. ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1328 on: May 14, 2022, 05:53:19 PM »
I wish he`d hang himself like Mike Dayton. ;D

;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1329 on: May 14, 2022, 05:55:10 PM »
OK dickead....sit in a chair upright ,hands on knees....then expelll all of the air out of your lungs....at the same time,bend slightly forward and suck in your waistline.....transvere abdominals figure into this so look ok YT.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1330 on: May 14, 2022, 05:56:46 PM »

"A lot of little guys have one habit. They hide away when they pose. Never do that, never hide away. You know, show them. Show them the whole thing."

That dude is a squatty, little turd looking poser.  All of them squat down in every fucking pose.  They look like what they are.  A turd dropped out of an elephant's ass.  I hope they all start dying off from their drug habits. 

Until then, these twatlings will continue to hide away when they pose.  Fuck 'em.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1331 on: May 14, 2022, 07:00:23 PM »
"A lot of little guys have one habit. They hide away when they pose. Never do that, never hide away. You know, show them. Show them the whole thing."

That dude is a squatty, little turd looking poser.  All of them squat down in every fucking pose.  They look like what they are.  A turd dropped out of an elephant's ass.  I hope they all start dying off from their drug habits. 

Until then, these twatlings will continue to hide away when they pose.  Fuck 'em.

And yet you then praise Flex Lewis why do you come here if you hold bodybuilders in such low regard?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1332 on: May 14, 2022, 07:03:49 PM »

For fuck sake you think it is that complicated it isn't that is me at 210lbs not after emptying my guts for a show that is a good vacuum at 210lbs mid day after eating. I am a certified free diver I know how to do diaphragmic breathing a vaccuum isn't complicated but you have to be empty. That is a vaccum there is no air in my lungs there is still food in my digestive system. I do have crohns it does cause bloating I need to be empty empty to really get it tighter than that but that is still tight that is still a vaccuum. I pull harder than that with food in the digestive track and it hurst my 2 hernias

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1333 on: May 14, 2022, 07:15:31 PM »
And yet you then praise Flex Lewis why do you come here if you hold bodybuilders in such low regard?

You are just another turdball dropped out of some random anus.  I hold fuckwits such as you in no regard, you pathetic teabag tickling scrotum sucking wigaboo. Missed you today on the boardwalk. ass-breath.  Try tomorrow, just be certain you push over the right handicapable seasoned citizen.  Oh yeah...Harm any of them or in fact, anyone at all and you go directly to jail where Vincenzo will be waiting to rim your butthole just the way you like it.

I bet you're an ATM kind of bottom bitch, huh?

Your kind deserves that sort of treatment from his kind, you filthy worm-ridden maggot.  You are no match for me, not here and definitely not in the real world.   You are once again ridiculed by a seasoned citizen with an IQ of 80. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1334 on: May 14, 2022, 07:19:05 PM »
You are just another turdball dropped out of some random anus.  I hold fuckwits such as you in no regard, you pathetic teabag tickling scrotum sucking wigaboo. Missed you today on the boardwalk. ass-breath.  Try tomorrow, just be certain you push over the right handicapable seasoned citizen.  Oh yeah...Harm any of them or in fact, anyone at all and you go directly to jail where Vincenzo will be waiting to rim your butthole just the way you like it.

I bet you're an ATM kind of bottom bitch, huh?

Your kind deserves that sort of treatment from his kind, you filthy worm-ridden maggot.  You are no match for me, not here and definitely not in the real world.   You are once again ridiculed by a seasoned citizen with an IQ of 80.

You think I have never bitch slapped a senior citizen before? You think I have never knocked a mean old man down? lol you are clueless. I wouldn't just slap you around I would take your dignity if you had any left.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1335 on: May 14, 2022, 07:21:22 PM »

Dude looks phenomenal HATER

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: May 14, 2022, 07:22:35 PM »
You think I have never bitch slapped a senior citizen before? You think I have never knocked a mean old man down? lol you are clueless. I wouldn't just slap you around I would take your dignity if you had any left.

I know you've never done that, pussy. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1337 on: May 14, 2022, 07:24:44 PM »
Dude looks phenomenal HATER

You are such an ass kisser.   Men's asses that is...Wigaboo bhanky!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1338 on: May 14, 2022, 07:31:34 PM »
I know you've never done that, pussy.

Oh I can't share stories but let me assure you it is hilarious when you push a senior citizen because their bones are hollow they weigh nothing this dude went completely Horizontal and the look in their eyes when they realize you are not going to tolerate their elder rage. I swear to god I laughed so hard I almost forgot to flee the scene. Hell one time this old convict attacked me and he was a big dude then as he was flying through the air I remembered oh yeah hollow bones. I mean you have to be careful you just want to put them in their place not actually hurt them a small push is all it really takes. I have never punched a senior citizen I wouldn't do that. A simple slap or push is more than enough. Hell I could just kick your crutches out that would be hilarios

&t=2s

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1339 on: May 14, 2022, 07:35:42 PM »

Oh I can't share stories but let me assure you it is hilarious when you push a senior citizen because their bones are hollow they weigh nothing this dude went completely Horizontal and the look in their eyes when they realize you are not going to tolerate their elder rage. I swear to god I laughed so hard I almost forgot to flee the scene. Hell one time this old convict attacked me and he was a big dude then as he was flying through the air I remembered oh yeah hollow bones. I mean you have to be careful you just want to put them in their place not actually hurt them a small push is all it really takes. I have never punched a senior citizen I wouldn't do that. A simple slap or push is more than enough. Hell I could just kick your crutches out that would be hilarios

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: May 14, 2022, 07:46:49 PM »

Old guy was harassing teenage girls he didn't know. Other one tried to attack me in Jail. I have a right to defend myself and I am going to absolutely defend a bunch of teenage girls from a nasty old man.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1341 on: May 14, 2022, 07:58:46 PM »
Old guy was harassing teenage girls he didn't know. Other one tried to attack me in Jail. I have a right to defend myself and I am going to absolutely defend a bunch of teenage girls from a nasty old man.

I’m sure you weren’t trying to get in their pants.

Didn’t you admit to letting a homeless girl live with you?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1342 on: May 14, 2022, 08:03:05 PM »
Wonder why you were in jail? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1343 on: May 15, 2022, 12:26:11 AM »

&t=2s
I could have you killed from afar.....remember that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: May 15, 2022, 04:06:07 AM »
I could have you killed from afar.....remember that.

Better hurry up

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: May 15, 2022, 04:06:17 AM »

&t=2s

So you beat up women and old ppl?

Have you ever fought anyone your age or size?

Inferiority complex of peace.

You should beat up Spencer. So you can add kids to your list.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1346 on: May 15, 2022, 04:22:47 AM »
Its a little easier at 180lbs
Bumstead does a vacuum at 240lbs so stfu. He actually practices vacuums where I'm sure you haven't whatsoever. Just like everything with you, you think you're great so you put zero effort in. And it doesn't matter if any of us can do a vacuum. We can still clearly look at your picture and tell that you're not doing one. That's always the response of someone where they're wrong in a discussion "well you can't do it!" Um ok. Just like it doesn't matter what any of us look like. We still have an eye for bodybuilding and can clearly see your flaws.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1347 on: May 15, 2022, 04:52:50 AM »
Bumstead does a vacuum at 240lbs so stfu. He actually practices vacuums where I'm sure you haven't whatsoever. Just like everything with you, you think you're great so you put zero effort in. And it doesn't matter if any of us can do a vacuum. We can still clearly look at your picture and tell that you're not doing one. That's always the response of someone where they're wrong in a discussion "well you can't do it!" Um ok. Just like it doesn't matter what any of us look like. We still have an eye for bodybuilding and can clearly see your flaws.

Again I am absolutelt doing a vaccum how the fuxk you are telling me I am not is mind boggling

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1348 on: May 15, 2022, 05:08:28 AM »
Better hurry up

Fark!!

:-\  Genuinely concerned for your health, Bro

Blood pressure 170/119 - what does it mean?
Your blood pressure reading of 170/119 indicates Hypertension Stage 3. It is the most severe case of high blood pressure and usually needs immediate attention by a doctor or health care professional. It is also referred to as Hypertensive Crisis.

What Hypertension Stage Three Does To Your Body
Hypertension is often called the silent killer because its sufferers so rarely experience physical symptoms in the early stages. Even the signs that do exist, such as tingling in the arms or legs due to decreased circulation, are often excused by other factors, such as long hours of work. Yet, left undetected/uncontrolled, hypertension is actually causing chaos to most every system in the human body.

Cardiovascular
It’s a major risk factor in cardiovascular disease, microvascular disease, and heart attack. Increased pressure from systolic and diastolic blood pressure causes the vascular system to weaken and stiffen. As the damage continues, the cell lining in the arteries deteriorates and leaves you at risk for fatty deposits, aneurysms, and decreased blood flow to the heart muscle. As the heart works harder and harder, the workload can cause it to enlarge and ultimately fail.

Brain
The brain relies upon the nourishment of the vascular system to function properly. Clogged and sluggish blood supply leaves you at risk for cognitive impairment, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s. It leaves you susceptible to strokes, aneurisms, and TIAs.

Nipples
Massive enlargement of nipples

https://mybodyresearch.com/blood-pressure-170-119/
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1349 on: May 15, 2022, 05:17:28 AM »
Nothing to see here.....move along.