Author Topic: Russia shares aerial footage of airstrike on Ukrainian Buk missile system - WOW!  (Read 3061 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Ukraine getting demilitarized as we speak! Getbig supports Putin!

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/russia-ukraine-putin-airstrike-video-b2044911.html

Russia has shared aerial footage of an airstrike on a Ukrainian Buk anti-aircraft missile system.

Posting the video online, the Russian Defence Ministry wrote that the “high-precision” missile strike was carried out by the Iskander operational-tactical complex.

“The air defense system was destroyed by an accurate hit on the target,” the caption adds.

Automation

• Getbig IV
Bro. You live in an alternate universe if you think Russia is doing anything other than getting hammered. Kyiv: fail. Mariupol: still untaken. Kharkiv: lost. Izyum: Next fail.

Demoralised? Russian army.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Bro. You live in an alternate universe if you think Russia is doing anything other than getting hammered. Kyiv: fail. Mariupol: still untaken. Kharkiv: lost. Izyum: Next fail.

The goal was never to take over Kyiv. Russia has not even declared war on Ukraine! They said from the get go this was a special military operation. However it could always scale up to a full blown war if NATO does not back down. Remember USA flew over 100,000 sorties in the Iraq invasion. Meanwhile Russia has apparently flown more than 10 times less sorties.

Russia was able to defeat the American backed proxy fighters in Syria. Initially they did not get involved until Assad asked them for help. I have spoken to Syrians in USA and their opinion is Assad is a good guy. Unlike the treasonous western MSM propaganda and corrupt war mongering politicians claimed.

You are backing the wrong side and on the wrong side of history. The USA is now being controlled by the criminal Deep State. This Deep State needs to be destroyed.

Automation

• Getbig IV
The goal was never to take Kyiv

Phahaaaa. Fucking hell mate, you've gone all in on Russian BS. They tried, got smashed, been getting smashed ever since.

When Putin gets overthrown and Russia withdraws, guess what: That was the deep state's plan all along!

Putin is a western mole, sent to destroy Russia, as it was the last force capable of taking down the decadent west!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV

Phahaaaa. Fucking hell mate, you've gone all in on Russian BS. They tried, got smashed, been getting smashed ever since.

When Putin gets overthrown and Russia withdraws, guess what: That was the deep state's plan all along!

Putin is a western mole, sent to destroy Russia, as it was the last force capable of taking down the decadent west!

The last paragraph is really a delusion.

Also, the USSR suffered a demoralising defeat in Finland 1940 but went on to triumph afterwards.

You win some lose some.

Fuck them all.

nzgs

• Getbig III
Ukraine is getting smashed and has lost more territory than Putin had offered in a deal to Zelensky. They've lost Mariupol and much of the south on top of losing the Donbass, their jewish elite soldiers are hiding out in a factory, eating each other to survive and begging Israel to evacuate them. Russia has almost landlocked the south. It's truly sad but predictable that the Ukraine jewish puppet regime would view fighting age Ukrainians as disposable in a pointless and unwinnable war. If they had tried to negotiate or show an ounce of sovereignty rather than doing the bidding of evil US politicians they might still have a functional economy and military.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
that was a tractor

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
⚡️ Russian Defence Ministry: The leaders of the Democratic Party are the main ideologues of US military-biological activities in Ukraine.

◽️ Funds [for military biomedical research] were raised under state guarantees from NGOs controlled by the Democratic Party leadership, including the investment funds of the Clintons, Rockefellers, Soros and Biden.

◽️ The scheme involves major pharmaceutical companies, including Pfizer, Moderna, Merck and the US military-affiliated company Gilead.

◽️ U.S. experts are working to test new medicines that circumvent international safety standards.

◽️ The involvement of controlled nongovernmental and biotechnological organisations, and the increase in their revenues, allows the leaders of the Democratic Party to generate additional campaign finance and hide its distribution.

https://t.me/MFARussia/12521

Automation

• Getbig IV
The last paragraph is really a delusion.

Also, the USSR suffered a demoralising defeat in Finland 1940 but went on to triumph afterwards.

You win some lose some.

Fuck them all.

Irony is lost on you, my friend.

Automation

• Getbig IV
Seriously, you guys must be on the best weed ever. Some of this shit is priceless: Russia are winning!

Fucking hell lads, get a grip!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
The goal was never to take over Kyiv. Russia has not even declared war on Ukraine! They said from the get go this was a special military operation. However it could always scale up to a full blown war if NATO does not back down. Remember USA flew over 100,000 sorties in the Iraq invasion. Meanwhile Russia has apparently flown more than 10 times less sorties.

Russia was able to defeat the American backed proxy fighters in Syria. Initially they did not get involved until Assad asked them for help. I have spoken to Syrians in USA and their opinion is Assad is a good guy. Unlike the treasonous western MSM propaganda and corrupt war mongering politicians claimed.

You are backing the wrong side and on the wrong side of history. The USA is now being controlled by the criminal Deep State. This Deep State needs to be destroyed.
Russia would have taken Kyiv in 2 days if they didn't care about anything other than winning.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Russia would have taken Kyiv in 2 days if they didn't care about anything other than winning.
Exactly! But they cared about minimizing civilian casualties. Unlike the USA in the Iraq invasion.

obsidian

• Getbig V
that was a tractor
Wrong. Just because it is green doesn't mean it's a John Deere tractor lol!

obsidian

• Getbig V

So you admit the west is decadent. And you're cheering them on?!

My opinion is Hitler was the bastard offspring of a Rothschild and one of their agents. He fucked Germany over real good. And he did not listen to his generals thereby ensuring Germany's defeat. It remains to be seen if Putin follows that path. It is possible that he is also an agent like Hitler. Or maybe not. You just don't know really. I guess you have to go by his actions and what he ultimately accomplishes. It is premature to come to any conclusions at this point in time. All I know is I like him as a statesman more than any of his US counterparts.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Ukraine is getting smashed and has lost more territory than Putin had offered in a deal to Zelensky. They've lost Mariupol and much of the south on top of losing the Donbass, their jewish elite soldiers are hiding out in a factory, eating each other to survive and begging Israel to evacuate them. Russia has almost landlocked the south. It's truly sad but predictable that the Ukraine jewish puppet regime would view fighting age Ukrainians as disposable in a pointless and unwinnable war. If they had tried to negotiate or show an ounce of sovereignty rather than doing the bidding of evil US politicians they might still have a functional economy and military.
After what happened to the Ukrainians during the Holodomor you'd think they would not allow themselves to be used and abused by people like Zelensky and those that control him. But I guess they don't have that urge to take revenge. Zelensky and his security should have been assassinated by hordes of Ukrainians a long time ago.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

Only cause it is planned out this way. Otherwise Russia would stomp Ukraine in half a day.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Seriously, you guys must be on the best weed ever. Some of this shit is priceless: Russia are winning!

Fucking hell lads, get a grip!

Are you acquainted with Strawman?

falco

• Getbig V

Why is everybody naming Kiev as Kyiv, but nobody adresses Moscow as Moskva?

Or Deutchland instead of Germany?

Is it kind of a one way rationale?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

I just spelled it that way because it was spelled that way in this thread. We'll see if Poland is mentioned and spelled Polska.  ;D

GymnJuice

• Getbig V

I've noticed a difference in the pronunciation of Kiev since the war started. I hear it more often now as "Keev" instead of "Ke-yev" like before the war. I wasn't sure if there was any significance to that? Do Russians and Ukrainians pronounce it differently?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
So you admit the west is decadent. And you're cheering them on?!

My opinion is Hitler was the bastard offspring of a Rothschild and one of their agents. He fucked Germany over real good. And he did not listen to his generals thereby ensuring Germany's defeat. It remains to be seen if Putin follows that path. It is possible that he is also an agent like Hitler. Or maybe not. You just don't know really. I guess you have to go by his actions and what he ultimately accomplishes. It is premature to come to any conclusions at this point in time. All I know is I like him as a statesman more than any of his US counterparts.

Lol, you’re a fool. Hitler was not Jewish and was not “installed” by some cryptic group.  ::)

Automation

• Getbig IV
Are you acquainted with Strawman?

Nope. Just reality. Putin and Russia are losing this war. To think anything else is bizarre, to say the least.

Putin, a great statesman? I doubt that will be his legacy. He’s fucked his country good and proper.

Automation

• Getbig IV
Only cause it is planned out this way. Otherwise Russia would stomp Ukraine in half a day.

Have you been keeping apprised of their combat abilities? They have been proven to be highly ineffective. Getting stomped, now that they can do very well!

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
Exactly! But they cared about minimizing civilian casualties. Unlike the USA in the Iraq invasion.

are you fucking kidding me? you haven't seen the images of mass graves where they have tortured and murdered people, the videos of them shooting people in the street or of bombing hospitals and schools? 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
you guys must be on the best weed ever.

I am... the very best