Author Topic: Reasons why Bhank would beat me in a wrestling match &why I wouldn't wrestle him  (Read 5452 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Is the rematch scheduled yet?

keanu

• Getbig IV
That is comical if Jamie wants a rematch I am available tomorrow ask him to put up the video couldnt do anything to hurt him lol both rounds ended with him on his back getting hit in his dumb head he couldnt get up if his life depended on it he was a bloody mess with dents all over his skull I didn't have a scratch. Stretcher and oxygen lol that place didn't even have a medic on site much less medics carrying people around on stretchers with oxygen tanks

Shoulder has been fixed I kill that dude today
Clegg was a bloody mess? He looks like your daddy there. You look like you're crying. The date for the fight is the Feb. 25, 2023. We all know you're scared shitless.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Whoever is scheduling this event is going to need to leave a 3 month window for bLiar to get the proper knee wraps for the fight.

I think Getbig should check in with bLiar’s ugly houseguest and see what her opinion is on this match between Mr. Clegg and her drug addict fiancé.

keanu

• Getbig IV
Whoever is scheduling this event is going to need to leave a 3 month window for bLiar to get the proper knee wraps for the fight.

I think Getbig should check in with bLiar’s ugly houseguest and see what her opinion is on this match between Mr. Clegg and her drug addict fiancé.
Clegg has read Hanky's comments . Hanky is in for the beating of his life.

webstar

• Getbig V
Rematch has been set.

let the excuses roll in.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Clegg has read Hanky's comments . Hanky is in for the beating of his life.

There is ZERO chance that Brian Wood Healy Hankins will show up to fight Mr. Clegg.

Brian Wood Healy Hankins is a drug addict, drug dealer, wifebeater, and a chronic liar.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Classic get big owning  ;D. It won't bother Hanky though guy has the worst delusional disorder in human history, guys full retard.

All fckry aside - have you ever known a more self-delusional human? He is the exact opposite of how I (and I am sure many of us were/are). Even when I was my biggest and leanest I saw a “skinny/fat” dude in the mirror. Admittedly that’s a twisted sister way of being, but the opposite is possibly worse. This insufferable little fella looks in the mirror and sees Yates staring back. Then the miserable cork sucker lacks the self awareness to keep his narcissistic delusion to himself.

Fckn tool actually said he would “ragdoll” Tyson?!?!  Mike would cave that poor fckrs grape. I remember back in the 80’s when my buddies and I would get the PPV to watch that beast and inevitably someone in a drunken stupor would say “Man for X-million bucks I would get in the ring with Mike”. My reply was “who the fck are you going to pay to count your money for you because you would be a drooling baboon after Mike destroyed your soul”

When I was maybe 10 (far too young to be give. sage advice - lol) my pops told me to never ever fear the guys who spoke about how badass they are because they are insecure puh-sees. A man that is incapable of self deprecation and can never admit their faults is the weakest of all men 

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
GB should buy Clegg a nice robe to wear to the ring and maybe support him in other ways as the hero he rightly is.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
How will Bhanky successfully train for this fight with his multiple ailments?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
manta ray

webstar

• Getbig V

Easy, up the dose to a comfortable cruise dose of 2500 mg a week TRT

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V

When has Liar Brian Hankins ever been successful at anything?