Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Reasons why Bhank would beat me in a wrestling match &why I wouldn't wrestle him

(1/23) > >>

NoPEDsNoBB:
1) He seems like the type of guy who'd grab and squeeze your balls or finger your ass if you had him in a hold or pinned to avoid losing/tapping.

2) I simply wouldn't want to touch him or smell him. Imagine he got the better of you, had your back, his sweaty bod up against yours, him mouthbreathing hard near your neck/face... :-X no thanks.

Anyone think they'd beat Bhanky? I'm sure a younger 1MR could.. not sure about now. Still roll(ing), 1MR?

robcguns:
Who you kidding you would love a man to finger your ass.

NoPEDsNoBB:

--- Quote from: robcguns on December 04, 2022, 04:21:43 AM ---Who you kidding you would love a man to finger your ass.

--- End quote ---

Depends.

bhank:

--- Quote from: NoPEDsNoBB on December 04, 2022, 04:18:20 AM ---1) He seems like the type of guy who'd grab and squeeze your balls or finger your ass if you had him in a hold or pinned to avoid losing/tapping.

2) I simply wouldn't want to touch him or smell him. Imagine he got the better of you, had your back, his sweaty bod up against yours, him mouthbreathing hard near your neck/face... :-X no thanks.

Anyone think they'd beat Bhanky? I'm sure a younger 1MR could.. not sure about now. Still roll(ing), 1MR?

--- End quote ---

I would break your fucking neck

NoPEDsNoBB:

--- Quote from: bhank on December 04, 2022, 05:08:29 AM ---I would break your fucking neck

--- End quote ---

HAhaha
agreed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version