Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

IM not afraid to lose the mr. getbig contest new progress though

<< < (14/15) > >>

HERACLES:

--- Quote from: daddywaddy on August 30, 2006, 07:51:19 PM ---spare me of your advice...

im steadily losing bodyfat, im not going to fully carb up because i want to keep losing bodyfat... Remember i am Legendary

--- End quote ---

Your not, wake up and smell the coffee...  :P

AVBG:

--- Quote from: HERACLES on August 31, 2006, 04:04:38 PM ---Your not, wake up and smell the coffee...  :P

--- End quote ---

Daddywaddy, should attach himself to a chinup bar until his arms falls off or he develop some width (thickness wouldnt hurt too) - or whatever happens first  ;D

BroadStreetBruiser:

--- Quote from: UK Gold on August 31, 2006, 03:05:02 PM ---You don't work out.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it's painfully obvious I don't train from 12" of my forearm exposed.

sarcasm:

--- Quote from: daddywaddy on August 30, 2006, 01:34:47 PM ---we will definitly train together adonis no doubt im thinking what would be a good idea once we both have really dieted down to the fullest shoot a training video and actually film us  doing some sick ass workouts, ive got some crazy workouts that i would like you to try. i dont think anyone has ever seen a truly intense workout. when i want to have a rediculous workout beleive it or not i will drink a 2 liter soda to keep me amped all the way through a really intense 2-3 hour workout no bullshit type workout, short rest periods, only taking time out to unload and load weights. i had a friend workout with me really tuff dude he would be on the incline i would be on the flat we would go at it 15 minutes then we would switch then another 15, then do the same thing on the hammer strenghts incline/decline rotate 15 minutes a peice light weights (propabably hitting failure atleast 30-50 times during the 15 minutes section) i think there was a 10-25 minute gap in there too talking n unloadin weight but total probably hit failure well over 200 times!!!! insane! but the 15 minute thing was strict and we didnt stop more than 5-10 seconds when we hit failure.

--- End quote ---
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the type of training that builds champions.

sarcasm:

--- Quote from: BroadStreetBruiser on August 31, 2006, 02:23:50 PM ---hahahahahahaha you like fingers in your ass

--- End quote ---
fingers? hahaha, more like a 12 inch strap on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version