Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Incomplete score sheets at Santa Susana show

(1/12) > >>

Milos_Sarcev:
I would like to inform everyone that score sheets from Santa Susana IFBB PRO Invitational ARE NOT correct!

As we THE ATHLETES have requested numerous times to get COMPLETE SCORE SHEETS FROM EACH AND EVERY JUDGE - now is possibly a perfect time to see what is really happenning in the IFBB pro shows when judging is concerned.

I would ask the IFBB to post INDIVIDUAL JUDGING SCORES of every judge and in every round  - to prove the point that mistake occurred in counting the points.

Also we need to observe and analyze the judges and the way they are judging...After all if they are trained professionals hired to do the job they should have no problem putting the name on score sheets and stand by those decisions.

In lite of judging debacle at the last years Olympia and numerous other recent shows I would like to point out to mistakes that could be avoided IF we all start being responsible and liable for our actions.

mikediesel:
Is this something that could be brought up during the athletes meeting that Mr. Bob Chick holding during the Olympia weekend? ??? ???

LASTREP72:
Does the IFBB hire judges from whatever location the show will be held at - for example, were the santa susanna judges all spanish?

Neptuno:
Judges were from all Europe, only 1 was spanish.

I prefer europeans judges that USA judges,  thousand times.

kyomu:

--- Quote from: Milos_Sarcev on September 26, 2006, 02:34:41 AM ---I would like to inform everyone that score sheets from Santa Susana IFBB PRO Invitational ARE NOT correct!

As we THE ATHLETES have requested numerous times to get COMPLETE SCORE SHEETS FROM EACH AND EVERY JUDGE - now is possibly a perfect time to see what is really happenning in the IFBB pro shows when judging is concerned.

I would ask the IFBB to post INDIVIDUAL JUDGING SCORES of every judge and in every round  - to prove the point that mistake occurred in counting the points.

Also we need to observe and analyze the judges and the way they are judging...After all if they are trained professionals hired to do the job they should have no problem putting the name on score sheets and stand by those decisions.

In lite of judging debacle at the last years Olympia and numerous other recent shows I would like to point out to mistakes that could be avoided IF we all start being responsible and liable for our actions.

--- End quote ---
Hey Milos I am the Japanese guy who talked to you when Hide had conversation with me there .
And you told me that DEnnis should have won.
Sorry Milos. You are the only person who had him first. I have talked to many people there and all of them had Wolf third.
In case, you neglect size and con condition dont you. Dennis do have beatiful proportion and good condition. To be winner,I think he should be IMPRESSIVE. And Wolf was good but not impressive.
Markus and Paco are impressive.
Dont persist in waist line only. BBing is all about muscle!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version