Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

I don't know where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care...

(1/3) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
G.W. Bush, 3/13/02: I don't know where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, responding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02) ]

ToxicAvenger:
so he dsen't care about the ONE person responsible for making him millions upon millions? ;D

Eldon:

--- Quote ---so he doesn't care about the ONE person responsible for making him millions upon millions?
--- End quote ---

The muslim with 13 inch arms "ToxicAvenger " (pretending to be an atheist) thinks that Bush  has made millions  off of Bin Laden

First you Libs said that  Bush just wanted to go to war in Iraq to seize control ( money ) of the Iraqi oil fields,

and years later, when that never happened,  now  many libs say that Bush should have taken control of the oil fields to pay for it all.

LMAO !!!

The truth is just that Libs hate George, and will say and do anyting to hurt him.
Plus little ToxiAvenger the Muslim (pretending to be an athtiest)  hates Bush cause he is a Christian,

240 is Back:
Eldon, it's really going to be humbling for you, should you ever calm down and do some reading.

Non-bid US firms are setting up long term contracts to be the pipeline infrastructure for Iraq.  They will control all collection processing, selling, and distributing for iraqi oil.

Now stop making an ass out of yourself.  They own the oil but they will make pennies on the dollar for it.  They own it, we pwn it :)

Mr. Intenseone:
Whats really humbling is Bush's ratings and the Republicans have cought up to the Dem's to retake the house.....and oh yeah, almost forgot, Sean Penns movie that just came out was a complete flop thanks to his big mouth!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version