Author Topic: Dana White and entire family Covid free. Thank you Ivermectin  (Read 1486 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Dana White and entire family Covid free. Thank you Ivermectin
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2021, 03:16:53 PM »
My wife and I have been vaxd back in March and boosted last month.

I trust the CDC and my doc's advise

u r a more vile, true life incarnation of this character:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Dana White and entire family Covid free. Thank you Ivermectin
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2021, 07:58:13 PM »
Ivermectin is far from a long shot at being an antiviral. In fact, it’s use as an anti-parasitic is what exposed it’s antiviral properties. It’s use in many Third World countries allowed doctors to notice it was having a profound effect on people who contracted dengue virus. Studies have already been conducted several years before Covid that were showing its effectiveness against several viruses. Here’s one of them:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30452439/

The hypothesis was that ivermectin was acting as a protease inhibitor, that is the same mechanism both Pfizer and Merck are attempting to replicate with their new pills.

The study Howard quoted above that said ivermectin was not effective, if you notice even in his description, it was performed on people hospitalized with severe disease. That’s not when you want to implement a protease inhibitor. This type of mechanism stops a virus from being able to replicate in your body. Once you’re in the hospital and loaded with virus, it’s not going to be nearly as effective as if you start dosing with it immediately upon symptom onset. What you’re doing is stopping the virus from growing, and then allowing your body to beat back what little you have inside of you.

Ivermectin has a better safety profile and lower toxicity level than acetaminophen or ibuprofen. It has been in use in excess of 30 years with billions of prescriptions taken.

No matter what bullshit anyone tells you, no one will know the safety profile of the vaccines for about 7 to 12 years, possibly even longer.

I can personally attest that both myself and my significant other have been taking ivermectin on the once weekly prophylaxis dose for well over 16 months. And that timeframe between the two of us we have seen well north of 1000 Covid patients face-to-face. Neither one of us has ever tested positive.

Super interesting.

Soinds like it could be utilized for other viruses in this capacity like the flu?
Y