Author Topic: Suit Sponsorships for the 2006 Season  (Read 3546 times)

jlb001

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Suit Sponsorships for the 2006 Season
« on: December 08, 2005, 10:10:18 AM »
Hi everyone! Just thought I would let ya'll know I am looking to sponsor a few girls with suits for a National or Regional level show.

Please contact me at sponsorship@fitweardesigns.com if you would like to be considered. I will need to know the show you intend to do, what shows you have done in the past, and how you have placed. I would also like to know height, weight, etc. as well a picture. Also a brief description as to why you should be chosen.

You may see my work at www.fitweardesigns.com. Please shoot me an email should you have any questions. I'll be posting images on a free site later today/tomorrow with some of my newer work. I'll be sure to list it here as well.

I am limiting this sponsorship to 4 girls for the 2006 season and would consider someone just getting started as well.

007Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Get Huge!
Re: Suit Sponsorships for the 2006 Season
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 05:04:30 PM »
got sugardaddy?

jlb001

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Suit Sponsorships for the 2006 Season
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 10:33:30 AM »
I would like to announce the girls I have decided to sponsor for the 2006 season. Each one of these ladies brings a unique look to figure, fitness and bodybuilding.

I am excited to be able to offer each one suits for their shows and look forward to working with them to develop suits that will enhance their total package. :)

In Figure for the National level:
Christine Camacho and Melody Clere

In Reg/state. level Figure
Brie Vendrame

Fitness:
Jessi Rohm

National level FBB:
Jennifer Abrams

and just starting out in FBB:
Nancy Kornblum

jlb001

• Getbig II