Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 86092 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2675 on: April 19, 2024, 06:57:54 PM »
NPC and IFBB champ side by side.

Virtually identical.

All bhank would need to do is add another 10 pounds or so and he would match him.

"1"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2676 on: April 19, 2024, 07:07:03 PM »
I plan to gain weight this year. If I make classic again I will be cutting more weight to make it so yeah I would be drier. I was maybe 5lbs off this time. If I wanted condition of guys from nationals maybe 10lbs. But they have different tan different light different photographer. But we are talking next year a lot of things can change in a year. I may be too big to make it by then I wont know until about 12 weeks out. I am also talking about a potentially major surgery so again we will see. Right now, this year I accomplished my goal I came back from a Hernia repair and won the Charlotte Cup lets see if I can come back from a pec repair and do it again.

We saw what happend last time, when you tried to gain weight

Nothing, happened.

You waist expanded and legs got smaller

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2677 on: April 19, 2024, 07:29:57 PM »
And yet 2 trained men couldn't do it. Guess it is good I didn't compete in women's wellness it's not an ass contest.

Or legs

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2678 on: April 19, 2024, 09:19:50 PM »
Virtually identical.

All bhank would need to do is add another 10 pounds or so and he would match him.

"1"
bhank claimed he was only 5-10lbs away from being just as shredded. What a pickle!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #2679 on: April 19, 2024, 10:18:16 PM »
Bhank what do you do for cardio? I'm sorry, I agree you need to be around 180 on stage.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2680 on: April 19, 2024, 11:29:41 PM »
BRIAN.....YOU DID NOT WIN A CONTEST,NOR A CUP!

YOU WON A CLASS AGAINST TWO TURDS WHO LOOKED JUST A BIT WORSE THAN YOU DID,IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE.

YOU BUILT UP YOUR COMPETITORS TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU BEAT 2 FANTASTIC BODYBUILDERS WHEN WE ALL CAN CLEARLY SEE THEY COMPLETELY SUCKED DEAD DONKEY DICK.

I KNOW IT`S NOT THEIR FAULT AS WE ALL HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE,AND I HATE TO RAG ON THEM AS I LIKE TO ENCOURAGE FOLKS BUT YOU ARE PULLING OUR COLLECTIVE PECKERS WITH THIS BULLSHIT ON HOW THEY LOOKED AWESOME......THEY LOOKED AS BAD AS YOU DID,AND THAT IS IN A WORD, TERRIBLE.......BUT YOU GOT LUCKIER THAT A FUCK THAT NO ONE SHOWED UP IN HALFWAY DECENT CONDITION......AND YOU KNOW IT.

YOU DIDN`T DIET OR TRAIN FOR THIS SO CALLED "huge contest",WHICH WAS ONLY HUGE DUE TO THE PROFESSIONAL PORTION OF THE SHOW......YOU,YOU CLOWN WERE JUST EXTRA MONEY FOR THE NPC.

YOU TOOK THE LAST WEEK  OFF TO GO SNOWBOARDING (who does that???) WHICH SHOWS JUST ONE IOTA/FACET OF YOUR DEDICATION,DRIVE,DESIRE,AND DETERMINATION TO WIN.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ..YOU`RE A WANNABE AND A JOKE.

YOU ARE A SLACKER, AND THOUGH YOU HAVE THE MEDAL,YOU DIDN`T EARN IT,YOU JUST LUCKED OUT THAT THE 2 NATTY NOVICE GUYS SOMEHOW MANAGED TO LOOK WORSE THAN YOU DID.

NOW SETTLE DOWN,REGROUP,EAT CORRECTLY,TRAIN HARDER,PRACTICE YOUR POSING AND BE HUMBLE CUZ YOU HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT AND A TRUE CHAMP DOESN`T BRAG ANYWAY.......DID I JUST TELL YOU TO EAT CORRECTLY?   LOL  ;D

AS FAR AS PLACING IN THE MASTERS NATIONALS....I LAUGH IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION "MR. BIG FISH IN A SMALL POND".....IF YOU ENTER,BE PREPARED TO LEAVE EARLY........TRUST ME ON THAT I DID IT 5 TIMES......CAN YOU SAY FREAKSVILLE.....IF YOU CAN`T,ONCE YOU ENTER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO SO.

YOU GET ZERO CREDIT FROM ME FOR YOUR SO CALLED WIN CUZ YOUR PREP WAS WHAT ANY JAMOKE OFF THE STREET COULD HAVE DONE TO ENTER.....SLAP ON SOME COLOR,GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS,AND LUCK OUT AGAINST 2 NATTY GUYS WHO WERE NOT CLOSE TO REMOTELY BEING IN CONTEST CONDITION.

YOU SIR ARE DOOMED IN THIS PASTIME UNLESS YOU GET LUCKY.

NOW SLAG ME OFF,POST BAD PICS OF ME,CALL ME A HATER FOR KEEPING IT REAL, BUT THIS IS MY LAST POST TO YOU.

IF YOU HAVE NOTICED I HAVEN`T SAID MUCH TO YOU,BUT YOUR BRAGGING AND THINKING YOUR THE SHIT,WHICH IS WHAT YOUR BUILD RESEMBLES JUST IRKS ME TO NO END.

G` BYE........FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

PS------THE CAPS LOCK WAS NOT ME SCREAMING,IT WAS SO YOU COULD CLEARLY SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT HAVE YOUR POINDEXTER SPECTACLES ON.

TRAIN HARD!!!   LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2681 on: April 19, 2024, 11:54:29 PM »
Both those guys would mop the floor with you. I won the show. 3 IFBB Judges determine I was in stage winning condition. It feels great. I am very proud to say I am a 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion.
I HAVE BEEN JUDGED BY IFBB JUDGES A ZILLION TIMES,they just make a circuit and get paid to judge and travel.....look up Sandy Ranalli,Gary Udit,Darrem Charles,Doris Barrileax,Ed Jubunville,Dave Berman,Dave Marinelli,etc. etc.

It means nothing to have them look at scrubs.....you act like they had a few hours long deliberations about which one of you turds would win.....get real dude,it took about 3 seconds to pick the least shitty guy.

You`re fucking delusional and quite the joke.

You do realize what a fool you have made out of yourself AGAIN don`t you?   :(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2682 on: April 19, 2024, 11:55:22 PM »
Bhank what do you do for cardio? I'm sorry, I agree you need to be around 180 on stage.
LOL @ CARDIO!  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2683 on: April 20, 2024, 12:03:33 AM »

this was Dorian at 215

People, fans, actually say Dorian had bad genetics. Bad structure, bad muscle bellies. They don't know wtf they sre talking about, that's one in millions genetics, fucking perfect skeletal structure and an unbelievable ability to gain muscle and a godly metabolism lol. Look at his torso vs leg length, can it get any better than that? So many idiots  ;D

And in his mind he worked out an effective workout program, a great diet and PED program. And looking at his exercise execution compared to most others his form was incredible, it was like dad vs a bunch of kids. He really was that great all around. He didn't fumble around trying numerous workout programs, switching coaches each comp season.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2684 on: April 20, 2024, 01:23:59 AM »
People, fans, actually say Dorian had bad genetics. Bad structure, bad muscle bellies. They don't know wtf they sre talking about, that's one in millions genetics, fucking perfect skeletal structure and an unbelievable ability to gain muscle and a godly metabolism lol. Look at his torso vs leg length, can it get any better than that? So many idiots  ;D

And in his mind he worked out an effective workout program, a great diet and PED program. And looking at his exercise execution compared to most others his form was incredible, it was like dad vs a bunch of kids. He really was that great all around. He didn't fumble around trying numerous workout programs, switching coaches each comp season.
X 2 insane phsique/genetics!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2685 on: April 20, 2024, 01:29:41 AM »
Sorry, just looks like an untrained individual who shies away from hard work.
Those fellers you beat are laughable and delusional also.

"The big guy looked like Arnold"   ::)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

To go on a stage with legs like that? God bless ya in your confidence/delusion though, I give ya credit for that..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2686 on: April 20, 2024, 01:30:02 AM »
That is how all amateur shows other than Nationals work. If you guys want to pretend 2 guys who never worked out just entered on a whim that day that is extremely disrespectful to them and their coaches. They both worked very hard and looked great. I just happened to be a little better that day. It is a master contest not the Open Olympia.
But when I enter a master contest its just me beating two old men.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2687 on: April 20, 2024, 01:34:44 AM »
I plan to gain weight this year. If I make classic again I will be cutting more weight to make it so yeah I would be drier. I was maybe 5lbs off this time. If I wanted condition of guys from nationals maybe 10lbs. But they have different tan different light different photographer. But we are talking next year a lot of things can change in a year. I may be too big to make it by then I wont know until about 12 weeks out. I am also talking about a potentially major surgery so again we will see. Right now, this year I accomplished my goal I came back from a Hernia repair and won the Charlotte Cup lets see if I can come back from a pec repair and do it again.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2688 on: April 20, 2024, 01:47:43 AM »

People who say that are talking in relative terms, so it would be something like "Dorian had bad genetics. Bad structure, bad muscle bellies compared to Flex Wheeler, Levrone, Haney etc". And they would be right

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2689 on: April 20, 2024, 01:48:57 AM »
I like Wes's condensed version of this entire thread.

The two guys he went up against looked like a dead donkey's dick.

It took all of three seconds for the judges to pick the least shittiest.

Seems to sum it all up.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2690 on: April 20, 2024, 01:54:34 AM »
That is how all amateur shows other than Nationals work. If you guys want to pretend 2 guys who never worked out just entered on a whim that day that is extremely disrespectful to them and their coaches. They both worked very hard and looked great. I just happened to be a little better that day. It is a master contest not the Open Olympia.

Looked more like 3 guys  who never worked out.

End of they day things like structure aren't really in your control. Ability to add muscle mass at 45+ is somewhat limited, but what is 100% in your control is condition and all 3 of you looked like glazed doughnuts. Stop looking for excuses dough boy

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2691 on: April 20, 2024, 01:59:19 AM »

YOU WON A CLASS AGAINST TWO TURDS WHO LOOKED JUST A BIT WORSE THAN YOU DID,IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE.

YOU BUILT UP YOUR COMPETITORS TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU BEAT 2 FANTASTIC BODYBUILDERS WHEN WE ALL CAN CLEARLY SEE THEY COMPLETELY SUCKED DEAD DONKEY DICK.

I KNOW IT`S NOT THEIR FAULT AS WE ALL HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE,AND I HATE TO RAG ON THEM AS I LIKE TO ENCOURAGE FOLKS BUT YOU ARE PULLING OUR COLLECTIVE PECKERS WITH THIS BULLSHIT ON HOW THEY LOOKED AWESOME......THEY LOOKED AS BAD AS YOU DID,AND THAT IS IN A WORD, TERRIBLE.......BUT YOU GOT LUCKIER THAT A FUCK THAT NO ONE SHOWED UP IN HALFWAY DECENT CONDITION......AND YOU KNOW IT.

YOU DIDN`T DIET OR TRAIN FOR THIS SO CALLED "huge contest",WHICH WAS ONLY HUGE DUE TO THE PROFESSIONAL PORTION OF THE SHOW......YOU,YOU CLOWN WERE JUST EXTRA MONEY FOR THE NPC.

YOU TOOK THE LAST WEEK  OFF TO GO SNOWBOARDING (who does that???) WHICH SHOWS JUST ONE IOTA/FACET OF YOUR DEDICATION,DRIVE,DESIRE,AND DETERMINATION TO WIN.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ..YOU`RE A WANNABE AND A JOKE.

YOU ARE A SLACKER, AND THOUGH YOU HAVE THE MEDAL,YOU DIDN`T EARN IT,YOU JUST LUCKED OUT THAT THE 2 NATTY NOVICE GUYS SOMEHOW MANAGED TO LOOK WORSE THAN YOU DID.

NOW SETTLE DOWN,REGROUP,EAT CORRECTLY,TRAIN HARDER,PRACTICE YOUR POSING AND BE HUMBLE CUZ YOU HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT AND A TRUE CHAMP DOESN`T BRAG ANYWAY.......DID I JUST TELL YOU TO EAT CORRECTLY?   LOL  ;D

AS FAR AS PLACING IN THE MASTERS NATIONALS....I LAUGH IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION "MR. BIG FISH IN A SMALL POND".....IF YOU ENTER,BE PREPARED TO LEAVE EARLY........TRUST ME ON THAT I DID IT 5 TIMES......CAN YOU SAY FREAKSVILLE.....IF YOU CAN`T,ONCE YOU ENTER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO SO.

YOU GET ZERO CREDIT FROM ME FOR YOUR SO CALLED WIN CUZ YOUR PREP WAS WHAT ANY JAMOKE OFF THE STREET COULD HAVE DONE TO ENTER.....SLAP ON SOME COLOR,GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS,AND LUCK OUT AGAINST 2 NATTY GUYS WHO WERE NOT CLOSE TO REMOTELY BEING IN CONTEST CONDITION.

NOW SLAG ME OFF,POST BAD PICS OF ME,CALL ME A HATER FOR KEEPING IT REAL, BUT THIS IS MY LAST POST TO YOU.

IF YOU HAVE NOTICED I HAVEN`T SAID MUCH TO YOU,BUT YOUR BRAGGING AND THINKING YOUR THE SHIT,WHICH IS WHAT YOUR BUILD RESEMBLES JUST IRKS ME TO NO END.

PS------THE CAPS LOCK WAS NOT ME SCREAMING,IT WAS SO YOU COULD CLEARLY SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT HAVE YOUR POINDEXTER SPECTACLES ON.

TRAIN HARD!!!   LOL  ;D

BIANCA READ THE ABOVE IT IS SPOT ON
ALSO YOU SAID 3 JUDGES ?  ALL CONTESTS I'VE COMPETED IN OR
JUDGED HAVE HAD A MINIMUM OF 5 IF NOT 7 OR 9 JUDGES.

YOU WON A 3RD RATE CLASS AGAINST 2 OTHER DAD BODS
WOWWEE  ::)  GO POLISH YOUR TROPHY HMMM I MEAN MEDAL

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2692 on: April 20, 2024, 02:19:43 AM »
Bhank is medically too lean. Is it even possible to get any leaner?

Are we talking negative body fat..?  :o

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2693 on: April 20, 2024, 02:22:38 AM »
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2694 on: April 20, 2024, 02:30:32 AM »
BIANCA READ THE ABOVE IT IS SPOT ON
ALSO YOU SAID 3 JUDGES ?  ALL CONTESTS I'VE COMPETED IN OR
JUDGED HAVE HAD A MINIMUM OF 5 IF NOT 7 OR 9 JUDGES.

YOU WON A 3RD RATE CLASS AGAINST 2 OTHER DAD BODS
WOWWEE  ::)  GO POLISH YOUR TROPHY HMMM I MEAN MEDAL

hahahah he doesnt even know how many judges you have at a show

Fucks sake if he looked down and saw three judges then all the others must have gone home.
Maybe they could all see cartoon dogs

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #2695 on: April 20, 2024, 02:52:21 AM »
As i thought,  so 3 guys could enter with no training under their belt whatsoever and they'd still have to pick a winner.  This is what Brian doesn't get,  the judges haven't decided he's stage ready or contest winning condition, they've just decided the placings as it'stheir job.

Yes 👍🏻

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2696 on: April 20, 2024, 03:04:55 AM »
Why so desperate to compete if you bring that to the stage? Is it really about the attention?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2697 on: April 20, 2024, 04:13:44 AM »

You know I`m talking shit on that one but you must admit Taffy,I have let him bask in the odor of his own putrid feces for long enough without so much as a word until now, but his bragging and putting down of others has reached a head.

If he posts shitty pics of me,which there are plenty of online,I will respond in kind by posting pics of me beating, or placing against far better guys that he has beaten and I will do it as a senior against much younger competitors.

It`s great to win,but be humble about it or your win makes people think you are an asshole.....errrr .......WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2698 on: April 20, 2024, 04:16:09 AM »
As i thought,  so 3 guys could enter with no training under their belt whatsoever and they'd still have to pick a winner.  This is what Brian doesn't get,  the judges haven't decided he's stage ready or contest winning condition, they've just decided the placings as it'stheir job.

YUP....in a nutshell.

He acts like they were dumbfounded when they saw his build.......which they more than likely were!!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2699 on: April 20, 2024, 04:17:06 AM »

TRAIN HARD!!!   LOL  ;D
^^^^  To reiterate!   :D