Author Topic: COLOR OF GEAR ??  (Read 879 times)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
COLOR OF GEAR ??
« on: January 06, 2009, 08:56:21 PM »
I have gear from two different labs both are test prop, one is clear and one is more yellow, is that just the type of oil they used??
Now check this out i've had Eq in the past and some clear and some a light yellow, well a friend showed
me some he has and it's real dark but tested out over the 200mg that it said it was, so there would't be a problem with it because it's darker than others?? Thanks for info.

4thAD

Re: COLOR OF GEAR ??
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 04:45:04 AM »
typically its just the carrier oil that is used. Grape seed will be lighter in color and the other oils darker.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 04:50:07 AM »
No Info

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 04:52:41 AM »
typically its just the carrier oil that is used. Grape seed will be lighter in color and the other oils darker.

Is Tren always dark because they use the same oil all the time?  What if they used Grape seed oil??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 08:46:49 AM »
No Info
No Info

4th just explained it...what do you mean no info?

If they use grape seed it will be light colored, cottonseed a little darker, sesame seed a little darker then cotton, vegetable oil a little bit between the shade of sesame and cotton.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 04:53:06 AM »
Thanks Arnoild, just never seen Eq that dark like Tren.......

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 11:02:49 AM »
I have gear from two different labs both are test prop, one is clear and one is more yellow, is that just the type of oil they used??
Now check this out i've had Eq in the past and some clear and some a light yellow, well a friend showed
me some he has and it's real dark but tested out over the 200mg that it said it was, so there would't be a problem with it because it's darker than others?? Thanks for info.

You say labs so there's a 99.9% chance it's homebrew. So therefor it's the color of whatever oil they used (see 4th's post).

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 12:18:29 PM »

4th is right.

The oil doesn't matter that much, it's what's inside that counts.

Unless you have it tested, you have no idea what's what.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...