Author Topic: help  (Read 882 times)

mademan80

• Getbig II
help
« on: April 20, 2009, 04:51:20 PM »
i've been kind of hitting the gym what i mean is playing around with new things and routines and diets as opposed to my old ones...should i find one that i like and stick with it for a 4-6 weeks before starting my new cycle?...test e 500mg/wk 15wks...dbol 40mg ed/1-4wks...oral/inject not sure yet win 50mg ed wks 10-15

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: help
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 06:12:08 PM »
hell do it when you start your cycle if you change the routine your muscles will have to adapt and grow to the new style of lifting while on gear and good protein and amino you should heal quicker and also have a higher protein synthesis

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 09:09:36 PM »
well what i guess i meant to say was that i havent been fully dedicated and want to sort of hit a peak before juicing

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 11:28:53 PM »
well what i guess i meant to say was that i havent been fully dedicated and want to sort of hit a peak before juicing

I think that's actually a good thought process.

If you've been lifting regularly, perhaps take a week off to rest, then after a week back in the gym start your cycle. A little rest before the big thump works well for me (at least it used to). Also, your gonna want to lift as hard and heavy as you can while under the influence of "performance enhancing substances". You can always take another week after pct is complete...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 04:41:29 AM »

I think that's actually a good thought process.

If you've been lifting regularly, perhaps take a week off to rest, then after a week back in the gym start your cycle. A little rest before the big thump works well for me (at least it used to). Also, your gonna want to lift as hard and heavy as you can while under the influence of "performance enhancing substances". You can always take another week after pct is complete...

Agree, if your gonna be on you should be able to push it.  If you can get on a good roll, read injury/pain free training cycle where things are overall going well in your life especially with work, relationships and over all stress is relatively low.  These rare periods are when you should be pushing to be the best you can be.

If your hurt, just lost your job and the GF/wife is causing you headaches probally not the best time to think about a big cycle, cause you will not be into it 100%