Author Topic: CNN legal analyst stunned by Stormy Daniels admitting that she hates Trump  (Read 631 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA

Sham damn shame! Third World shit going on. Venezuela here we go.
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I love how you think you know me better than I know myself.

Did you post this response to me so you could reiterate how and why you support/like Dershowitz.

That he is not you hero is good to know. Who are your heroes?

I don't know you.  I do know what you post. 

I posted this to show how you dismiss anyone's opinion that conflicts with your world view, even when you don't have an informed opinion about the person. 

I don't really have heroes, but in general I really admire people who put themselves in harm's way to serve their country or community.  Which has nothing to do with the fact this persecution of Trump is the worst instance of a due process violation that I've ever seen. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Not one Libtard on here will watch this

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
The prosecution didn't even really say what the crime was.

And the certainly did not provide anything that shows Trump specifically directed the accounting treatment for the payment.

If the judge is competent, he won't even let it go to jury.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Not one Libtard on here will watch this

Thanks for the warning, Coach. Now that you mention it, I absolutely will not watch this video.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
The prosecution didn't even really say what the crime was.

And the certainly did not provide anything that shows Trump specifically directly the accounting treatment for the payment.

If the judge is competent, he won't even let it go to jury.

I should be shocked out of my mind that an American court brought Franz Kafka to life, but after what we've seen these past nine years, it's really a logical next step for the fascist left. 

No way should the judge let this go to the jury, but after the way he has conducted himself, I seriously doubt he suddenly starts doing his job.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I should be shocked out of my mind that an American court brought Franz Kafka to life, but after what we've seen these past nine years, it's really a logical next step for the fascist left. 

No way should the judge let this go to the jury, but after the way he has conducted himself, I seriously doubt he suddenly starts doing his job.

As some point you'd think it would get so egregious that a judge would actually worry about his professional reputation.

Bragg is toast, I think.  Judge might not want to sink with that ship.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Thanks for the warning, Coach. Now that you mention it, I absolutely will not watch this video.

If it was a ghey cokk sukking video, you'd be all over it. Disgusting pervert...