Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilding MYTHS  (Read 39699 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Natural Bodybuilding MYTHS
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 07:51:05 AM »
Did you experience this growth spurt when you were "on" supps?  ((Note: I think I recall from another thread you said you were on the stuff for a while))

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2007, 08:43:32 PM »
Did you experience this growth spurt when you were "on" supps?  ((Note: I think I recall from another thread you said you were on the stuff for a while))

Are you referring to me?

If so the supps definitely helped in the spurt department taking me from around 190lbs to 230lbs, What happened how ever is that once I came off my weight dropped back to around 200lbs for about a year off, after that time my weight began climbing again.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 01:12:26 PM »
Another Myth to add:

"Cardio stops or reduces muscle growth and or gains." 

I have read this in books, magazines, and in my younger days had coaches tell me this too.  I disprove this myth everyday by doing 60-90 mins of cardio with no adverse effects.   ;D  If anything I feel better and have more endurance as a result. 

8)

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 09:30:53 AM »
Are you referring to me?

If so the supps definitely helped in the spurt department taking me from around 190lbs to 230lbs, What happened how ever is that once I came off my weight dropped back to around 200lbs for about a year off, after that time my weight began climbing again.

fuck you